What Should We Do?

I Call It CHOCOLATE LOVE~

"Annyeongggg!!" Yoona yelled as she and the other went inside the dorm. 

"Heyy!" Taeyeon smiled. The others also ran to meet the six who just arrived home. 

"What took you so long?" Shindong asked. Heechul, Yuri, and Yoona smiled and soon laughed. Kyuhyun shot the three a look. "DON'T HYUNG!" Kyuhyun warned. He knew Heechul will tell the whole thing to them! 

"Weeeeellllllll...................." Heechul is making a beginning. 

"Kyuhyun oppaaaaa.........." Yuri continued.

"And Seohyun-sshi..................." Yoona continued.

"KISSED!" Heechul, Yuri and Yoona said together at the same time. Then the three laughed. 

"WHAT?! They kissed? And you didn't tell me earlier?" Sooyoung asked, a bit irritated. 

"Hey, it's a surprise okay?" Heechul answered. Taeyeon, and all the other girls and boys had their mouths open. "It's true okay?" 

"How can you guys kissed?" Kangin asked, starting to be excited. SeoKyu just stayed silent, blushing. 

But after that, no one discussed about the kissing again. And they all promise not to brag and tell the others, especially their managers and fans about it. 

"Manager ahjussi will go crazy if he knows.." Leeteuk laughed. 

When it's starts to getting dark, Super Junior returns back to their own dormitory. Wanted to take enough rest since tomorrow they will have an interview. As for SNSD, they will have the interview next week. They don't have any schedule tomorrow. So that night, the girls discussed where to spend the day tomorrow. They were hoping to spend the day with Super Junior but it's just impossible since they are busy tomorrow. 

"How about a park near the lake we usually go? It's nice to relax from all busy schedules." Taeyeon suggested. 

"No, you need some shopping! A mall is just perfect to spend your day! We need some new clothes anyway!" Tiffany suggested next with a bright smile on her face.

"I am with you, Tiffany! Shopping? That's our thing!" Jessica said in eagerness, giving Tiffany a high-five. 

"Aish, unnies! That's not right! We all need foods in our stomach! Let's just go to that restaurant downtown and grab a meal! Then we can walk to a nearby cafe, and have light food like cakes and just chat there. Right? Ah, I know you all will agree with mehhh!" Sooyoung suggested with eagerness too. 

They all argue the things. Some wanted to go to a park to relax, shopping in the mall, eat and eat and eat, just walk around downtown, stay at home, do rehearsal, and lots more. 

After a long discussion, they finally knew what to do! They possibly can't spend the day with one activity only, so they decided to go to a park, shop a little in the mall, then have lunch together. After lunch they're going to watch a movie together. After those, they all can have free-activities, so they can have their 'OWN' activity. 

"Alright, alright, it's getting late already, unnies. Let's just go to bed, okay?" Seohyun suggested for tonight. 

So they went to their own rooms and prepare for tomorrow. They had a good night sleep with beautiful dreams. 

 

~NEXT DAY~ 

The girls were awake with a very happy and excited face. Jessica is still in her room sleeping and is the last to wake up, as usual. 

"It's still 6 in the morning, and just let her sleep first. She will be furious if we wake her up at this time in a free day." Tiffany warned. 

 

To begin their morning, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Yoona grabbed a box of cereal and pour them to a bowl of milk (they had their breakfast first), Sunny and Seohyun watched morning cartoons in their television, Taeyeon and Tiffany went to their rooms and choose their own perfect clothes for the day (Tiffany is really concerned about her fashion while Taeyeon got nothing to do so she decided to choose her clothes.) and finally, Hyoyeon went out for a jog around the park near their dormitory. Jessica is in her room still sleeping. 

 

When they're all done, they decided to wake Jessica up since it's 7:30 am now. As usual, they had a hard time waking Sica up.