What They Think

A Fangirl's Life

Gaaaah, I need something to get my creative juices flowing. Sorry guys, but most of my stories will be going on hold whilst I study Japanese and charge up my creativity. I'm only doing this because my writing's beginning to :\ but please don't leave me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around, but SHINee was nowhere to be seen. I sighed, and decided that was enough for one day, and headed back to my car to go home. But when I started my car, guess who else I saw...

That's right, SHINee. They all (except Onew) had their hoods up and were sneeking towards their car. I wonder why? I was pondering this thought when I had an idea. I know! I can go protect them, I'll make them feel a whole lot safer :)

So I got out of my car and headed towards them. Bad idea. I must've scared them, because they all quickly ran into the car when they saw me. I wanted to run after them, but I had a better idea.

I ran back to my car and hopped in. Starting the engine, I zoomed after their car. I almost lost them a few times thanks to red lights, but I managed to keep up. There was also a point when the police were on my tail, but they must have realized that I was with SHINee. Wow, that sounds so good in my head. I'm with SHINee. hehe.

It eventually got to the point where I was far behind them (Thanks to that damned red light) but that was pretty good, because whilst I could see them, they couldn't see me. I thought that was a better place to be in, so I wouldn't accidently scare them. We finally got to their house, and I parked my car behind them. (A/N Sorry, that sentence won't stay straight >:( haha, thet face reminds me of a chicken. Anyway...) They crept out of their car and walked up through their front yard. I of course followed them. I had to protect them from whatever they were hiding from. Probably one of those creepy stalker fans. They make me sick. I should have told them I was protecting them, because they caught a glimpse of my car and dashed inside, and I didn't hear another word from their house that night.

 

~The Next Day~

I woke up in my comfy bed, all snuggly and shiny. I hugged my bunny and decided to go do some of my work. Yes, even I work. There were some questions. I studied them intently...

~Half An Hour Later~

I finaly finished doodling the bunny ears on question 1 when I gave up. I know! I thought.  I could ask SHINee to help me, they should say yes after I protected them from that person they were afraid of yesterday. I smiled to myself as I gathered up my books and headed outside.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aish, short chapter again. I just... can't seem to make them long. I spend ages on them, and then feel like I'm not updating enough, and that's where the short chapter comes in. But don't worry, holidays just started so I should update more often. Should.

Thanks for liking my story!

Oh, and I've looked at the poll from the previous chapter, and 'your' name is now Sun Mi Nyu. Congratulations!

And this is what you look like: