Wow... Just... WOW.

A Fangirl's Life

"Please! just please! Go. AWAY!!!" Gyuri threw a bottle of water at me, trying to shoo me away. But I wouldn't budge. I blocked my head as the bottle came soaring my way, clipping me on the ear.

"Eeek," I screached. I looked up at Gyuri. She didn't look pleased. I can't see why she wouldn't love me though. I mean, I love her! There's a little thing called mutual respect. Give it a try. I stood up and walked away from Gyuri's room, past all the annoyed members of Kara and out the front door. I was only looking through her books, geeze. I walked away from their apartment and down the street. Well, now Kara hates me, MBlaq detests me and F.T.Island has nightmares about me. What's their problem!? Hmmm, Who should I become now... VIP? Cassie? I always liked the name Taemint, how about a shawol? Okey-dokey, I'm officialy a shawol! I did a little dance on the side of the road, not caring who gave me dirty looks.

I rushed home, and managed to hack into their manager's computer from mine. Don't ask how, it's a gift. I looked through all his folders, one by one. I'd done this a million times, and knew exactly what I was looking for. And I found it. A folder saying tour plans. I opened it up and looked inside. They had a lot of tours planned for the next year, but that didn't start for a couple months. I had 4 months to watch them... sweet. Looking up their address, I began to wonder why idol's hated me so much. I found their current location They have been living in 455 Lou Street for 5 months. That's the longest I've ever heard of for a k-pop group.

I shut off my computer and reached for my camera bag. Slinging it over my shoulder, I rushed towards my car, pulled out of the drive way and drove to Lou street. I parked in front of SHINee's house and rushed into their front yard. Taking photos, I climbed the locked side gate to the backyard. SHINee's gonna love having such an adoring fan. I smiled to myself. I got to their back door and looked in. Their house was amazing! It was everything a fan could want! Underwear laying on the floor, used tissues around the bin, half eaten sandwiches on the coffee table... HEAVEN!

I tugged on the door, to find it locked. I took out my lock pick set, five different sized bendable wires, and worked at unlocking the door. It didn't take long. As I said, I was experienced in this area. I felt the latch click, and slowly opened the wire door... to find a glass door behind it. Just give me a second.......click.

Okay, I'm in.

I crept in through the narrow gap I had opened, and looked around. I was tempted to pick up some of the tissues, but I used all my strength and resisted. I slowly walked through their living room, through the kitchen, up a flight of stairs... and found one Taemin sleeping, a Jonghyun and a Key playing chess, a Minho reading and an Onew eating. I snuck into the room Taemin was sleeping in. His room. And walked up to him. I was standing above him, ready to give him a nice big hug to show my love when Onew walked past. I leapt over the bed to the other side and hid behind it. Onew went and I stood up. I walked back to Taemin when Minho also walked past, calling to Onew. I ran to the closet, got in and closed the door. When he left, I went back towards Taemin. Then Key and Jonghyun walked past. They were talking about what to have for lunch.

I ran back to Taemin's bed and ducked under the covers, next to him. Surprisingly, he didn't wake up. Everybody had left and were in the kitchen, and I thought I was safe. But boy, was I wrong. Taemin suddenly made an unnecessarily loud gurgling, choking noise. He wasn't choking, but of course from what the other members heard, it sounded like he was. They all ran back up the stairs and into Taemin's room, sounding like a herd of elephants.

"Taemin, are you okay?"

"Are you dead?"

"What's wrong? Are you choking?"

They found him laying peacefully on his bed. With an un explained lump under the blanket next to him. Taemin woke up, startled, and looked around.

"What happened? Why are you guys in my room?" He looked up at Key for help. I am good at this, I thought. I've noticed all this looking through a gap under the blanket, and not made a noise. Sweet. Key pointed at me, the lump.

"What's that?" Taemin looked at the blanket above me, and tugged it off. To reveal a curled up girl. That's me!

Wait, should I be excited if they're looking shocked, then confussed, then angry? Maybe not the angry...

"Hi, I'm Mi Nyu. How are you doing today? I was just looking through your place to see if there's anything interesting. But I'm done now, so I'll be going no-"

"Hold it." Key yelled, putting his hand up to halt me. "What, on EARTH, are you doing here?" he glared at me. Frightened, I shrank backwards, bumping into Taemin. Taemin stood infront of me and held his arms out.

"Calm down Key, she's a harmless fan, and you're scaring her."

"Darn right he is." Jonghyun said, Onew and Minho nodding along with him in agreement. Key looked at Taemin, and lowered his hand. Taemin did the same, but they kept staring at eachother. Taemin broke the silence. He turned around and grabbed my arm, leading me out the door. I stuck my tongue out at Key as we passed him. The only thing I wasn't expecting was him leading me out the front door, down the street (followed by creepy fans. They're soooo weird...) and to the buss stop. He let go of my arm and left me there. I understood what he was trying to tell me, but I'm me. I'll be back Taemin. Sooner then you expect... That sounded creepy.

~The Next Day~

I wasn't lying when I said I would be back. Once again, I was standing in their front yard, looking for another way in. I looked up to the balcony for the second floor. From memory, I assumed it went up to Taemin's room. I walked towards the beam holding the balcony up, and began to wriggle my way up, reached the top and pulled myself up. I had to hold in the grunts of effort so as not to bring attention to myself. Not that climbing up a balcony poll in mid-afternoon hadn't brought attention to myself.

I climbed over the railing and stood on the landing, looking through the glass door into the room. There was no body there. Probably downstairs eating or watching T.V. Good thing I didn't go through the back door again. I pulled the door open, and grinned to myself when I noticed it was open. Thank you Taemin~ I crept through the narrow gap and tip toed my way through Taemin's room and into the corridor. I walked down to another room. It was Key's. You wanna know how I knew? Well, for startedrs, it had the giant words KEY"S ROOM plastered on it, with 'key's room, keep out' and 'enter and die' in texter around the outside.

I walked in and was immediatly shocked. The room was dark purple, with fuzzy purple blankets on a big red double bed, and red silk hanging from the roof. On the other side of the room, there was a giant roof to floor, wall to wall mirror with two dark red bean bags sitting at one edge. It was definately a diva's room. I walked in and went straight to the bed. Laying on it, I engulfed Key's scent, rolling around in joy... until I heard a gasp in the doorway. I looked up, to see Taemin's shocked face.

I smiled, waving at him. "So we meet again, Lee Taemin." I fangirled in my mind, but I had to hold it in, keeping strong. Taemin walked over to me and grabbed my wrist. "Stay. Away. You. Creep." He pulled me downstairs again, passed his conversing members, who of course looked up, shocked, and outside. But not to the bus stop. Just there. In the street, alone.

I needed to find another way to look at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An idea of what I would be like if I met SHINee...