I'm Not A Stalker!

A Fangirl's Life

Haha, I love writting this story so much. I always thought yeah, there are some really creepy fangirls out there who are basically stalkers, but I wonder what they think? So I made this! So much fun. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I needed to find another way to look at them.

=Next week=

It had been ages since I had last seen SHINee, and I was beginning to miss them. The security on their manager's computer had tightened, so it was harder to access, but I had discovered that they were going undercover to an amusement park this afternoon. So I of course decided I would accompany them. I mean, wouldn't they be less obvious with a girl around? So I got dressed in nice casual clothes and headed out.

It wasn't a particularly long drive, 15 minutes? I arrived nice and early, so I sat in the parking lot and waited. I looked inside every car, watching for SHINee, and I eventually saw them. They were in an old rusty cortina, and from where I was sitting I could see sunglasses and hats. Their clothes were normal, not pastel coloured like usual. As they got out of their car, so did I, and whilst going through the ticket... thingys, I snuck next to SHINee so it seemed I as with them. Now I was in, I could have all the fun I wanted. I got my camera out ready and followed behind SHINee unnoticed. They first went on a roller coaster, then on a ferris wheel. After, I followed them to a food court area, where we sat, me on the table behind, and ate MacDolanlds for lunch. Minho ate surprisingly little considering his height. I made sure to make note of that so as when we get married, I won't feed him to much.

They got up and went to the men's restroom. I tried following, but a man coming out gave me a dirty look and shood me away. So I waited, wishing so much I could be in there with them, when thy came out, and me and Taemin met. Our eyes stared at each other, until he broke the silence. Taking a deep breath, he walked right up towards me.

"What do you want? he asked me in a calm tone. I moved up closer towards him, and when our bodies touched I almost fangirled in his face.

"I'm seeing what you are doing." I smiled, but Taemin wasn't smiling.

"You creep. Get lost now! Before I call the cops! get out of my face, you creepy stalker!"

I didn't see that coming.

"I'm not a stalker!" I yelled back. His face went red with anger. Or love...

"Then what are doing here?" He tilted his head, and my heart melted.

"I came, uum... to ride the ferris wheel!" He stared at me blankly, and pointed to the ferris wheel.

"Then go." He simply said, and walked away. The rest of SHINee followed, but Onew stayed behind.

"I remember you! you're that chick, the one that came into our house. Hey, I'm Onew, how did you learn to get in like that? It's really amazing!"

I blushed at his compliments, and shrugged.

"It came naturally when I was little, and I just kept on practicing."

"Keep practicing. See ya'!" He said, and walked away, waving over his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I liked writting Taemin angry in this chapter. My friend Naruto76 was watching me write this.Featuring Taemin.