Awkward Situation

A Fangirl's Life

I blushed at his compliments, and shrugged.

"It came naturally when I was little, and I just kept on practicing."

"Keep practicing. See ya'!" He said, and walked away, waving over his shoulder.

I turned away, still looking over my shoulder at them. When they were nearly out of sight, I quickly turned back around and dicked behind a portable candy cart. They turned a corner, and I ran after them. I followed them every where, even on the rollar coaster, and I hate those things!

I was now behind them, my back to them and my hood up. They were eating hotdogs and drinking soda. They were so cute!. I followed them further and they went... to the men's bathroom. Not again! That's it. I pulled my hoody up further over my head and puffed out my chest before walking though the narrow arch into the unknown. This reminded me of the time I followed SS501... back on topic, I crept in behind them. The room was small and cramped, with half of SHINee no where to be seen. Two of them were at urinals having a wee. I went next to them and pretended to wee as well, and noticed that I was next to Taemin, and Minho was on the other side. I quickly turned away as he looked at me, but he didn't seem to recognise me.

Then he looked down. Shoot, he must have realised that I'm not peeing. I looked away even more and prettended to do up my pants zip. This was really awkward... I accidently turned in his direction to leave, and he freaked.

"GAAAAAHHH!!!!" He fell back, and let's just say that he forgot his pants were open. I had to hold back staring. I was a loyal fan! I looked away as he yelled at me.

"OY! What on earth are you trying to pull here? You followed us all the way in here? Look at me when I speak to you!"

I looked at his face slightly and pointed down. He looked, and his face went bright red. He zipped up his pants and stormed out. I heard a flushing noise from behind me and turned around. Onew walked past me to the taps.

"Yo" He said, not even turning.

I walked next to him and washed my hands as well.

"Hey" I replied.

"So, another failed 'watching'?"

I nodded my head, frowning slightly. Onew reached over and wiped his hands on a paper towel. He turned towards me and gave me a hug. I went red because of the skinship, and when we pulled away he was also a slightly pink colour.

"Keep trying, okay? I love what you are doing. You may not realise it, but things are a lot more exciting with you around. Taemin isn't so quiet, he has something to say." and with that, he walked out. I felt all warm and tinly inside after hearing him say that. I replayed it over and over in my head.

I woke from my daydreaming and came face to face with Minho. He looked as though he were studying her. His face was close to hers.

"Uum, hello." I said, backing away, feeling my back bump against the wall. Minho crept closer, ing into my eyes.

"I don't know what it is about you," he tilted his head "but I like it." He pulled back and walked out. I let out the breath I had been holding in. That was weird. I pulled my hood up as I walked out.

I looked around, but SHINee was nowhere to be seen. I sighed, and decided that that was enough for one day, and headed back to my car to go home. But when I started my car, guess who else I saw...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just realised, 'I' doesn't have a name, so I need your help. There is a poll below, please give me your oppinion:

 

 

 

Thanks. Please continue to read. I feel kind of depressed, I just read another story, and this is what the author said:

'I have only got 2000 subscribers, I feel so low.'

So I would like to thank my 3 subscribers to this story, and my total 19 subscribers XD

Also, ideas for last names if you have any. Thanks.