Mission Impossible: TaeNy Time

What is Love?

 

(A/N: Maybe you’re wondering why Vic-Umma knew that KryBer had breakfast on the elevator.)

 

Here’s the answer:

 

The staffs of the company were settled on the long couch where they usually held meetings. They all had a serious face and were ready to brainstorm for another project.

 

“We’re running out of plots, Boss” Taeyeon said with a worried look while the others nodded in agreement.

“I have a brilliant idea for that” Victoria said confidently.

Victoria added, “We’ll spy on KryBer and base the story on them”

 

“Aaaah, but how?” the staffs asked in unison.

“One of the company’s tandems will have to put a spy cam on every place that they usually pass by, such as-”

Victoria was cut off by a clapping sound; she directed her gaze to the culprit and saw Tiffany laughing without a sound while Taeyeon was tickling her non-stop.

 

The boss had an evil grin and said, “Since you intruded me, your tandem will be the one doing the job”

“Bwoh?!” the duo said in unison as they stopped from their previous action.

“You mad?” Victoria said to TaeNy while wiggling her eyebrows.

“Aish, fine!” Taeyeon said while pouting.

“Aww, cutie Tae-tae” Tiffany cooed and pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“Are you gonna play lovey-dovey all day or do what our boss’ says?” Jessica glared to the duo.

 

Hesitantly, they stood up from the couch and went to the storage room where the spy cams are kept.

-

“Pany-ah, where do you think we will place this dozen of cams?” Taeyeon asked as she grabbed the object.

“On their room, their work desk, hallway of the 5th floor, elevator. Hmmm, where else?” Tiffany enumerated them and was asking if she missed some possible places.

“Bathroom!” the midget said with her index finger raised up.

“Pabo, stop your erted mind!” Tiffany flicked Taeyon’s forehead hard.

“Aww, sorry” she said as she rubbed the area where she was hit.

-

They were down to the last spy cam; Taeyeon was focused on attaching the cam on the corner of KryBer’s room.

 

“Taeyeon, what takes you so long?” Tiffany asked with an irritated voice as she held the small ladder to which the midget was stepping on.

“You should be the one putting this. You already know that I am short!” Taeyeon yelled as she tightens the last screw for the cam.

 

Just when she was about to step down from the ladder her left foot slipped and ended up losing her balance. Tiffany caught Taeyeon immediately and they landed on the floor.

 

Taeyeon was on top while her hands where on Tiffany’s chest. The latter was oblivious of their position but soon realized that the midget was on her ByunTae-mode again.

“Wow, fluffayyy” the hovering midget said merrily as she squished both of Tiffany’s .

Tiffany was stunned, giving Taeyeon enough time to escape. The midget ran as fast as she could to the hallway.

-

“Taeyon. Get Back Here. NOW!” Tiffany screamed and chased the midget byuntae.

-

After a few minutes of chasing, TaeNy went back to their working place and saw the whole gang laughing while focused on a certain screen.

 

Yuri saw the two and waved at them dorkily.

“TaeNy tandem are good spies. They’re jjang!”

 

The two didn’t bother about the remark and said, “Where’s KryBer?”

“Went out to have some lunch” their boss said as she wiped a tear from laughing too much.

-

Tiffany and Taeyeon were too puzzled of their co-workers’ behavior but didn’t bothered too much. They went to their work desk and plopped their bodies on the seats to take a rest.

-

One thing is for sure: their fellows enjoyed watching them setting the spy cams for KryBer.

(A/N: I know for sure that you know what the highlight of the mission is *wiggles eyebrows*)