KryBer Is The Name

What is Love?

 

“Good Morning” Krystal said to me as she smiled and stared deeply to my eyes

Her beauty is mesmerizing, I couldn’t deny. It would be really a lie if I tell that I wouldn’t fall for this girl.

My brain seemed to stop functioning as I stayed motionless and resumed looking into the pair of brown orbs.

 

“Uhm, what’s with that face?”

That was the time when I snapped out of my trance and greeted her back. I sat up from the bed and stared blankly on the wall across me.

She suddenly went near me and cupped my face.

 

“Still sleepy, partner?”

Krystal asked with her face close to mine. I was too dumbfounded to reply so I just kept silent with widened eyes.

Just like that and she left me, going towards the bathroom.

 

“No, you’ll be the one falling head over heels for me”

That sentence played like a chant in my mind which made me gulp hard. It’s only our second day for koala’s sake and I am already falling for her, am I?

 

“Argh, work first before anything else!” I scolded myself in a whispering manner while waiting my turn to use the bathroom.

 

My heart skipped a beat when I turned my head towards the bathroom’s door. Krystal’s went out of it with body only covered by a white towel.

I didn’t know how to react so I hastily went under the covers and hid my blushing face.

 

“Damn, you’re a girl too! Just go to the damn bathroom!” even my brain started to cuss because of the sudden view.

 

She was looking at me with a confused face, I could tell. There’s nothing else I could think of. So I walked to the bathroom while covering myself with the blanket.

 

Few minutes had passed and we are both ready to head to our work. I sighed deeply as I see the room unoccupied.

 

“Oh well, she must be on our team desk now” I muttered as I ruffle one last time my short hair with a towel.

 -

 

I was in front of the elevator’s door when I suddenly saw Krystal holding two cups of cappuccino along with a sando bag.

 

“I thought that you might be hungry, so I bought some for us” she said to me as she handed one of the cappuccinos and a piece of donut.

Overjoyed by the offer, I quickly grabbed the food and munched on it. I guess she was hungry, in just a jiffy we had finished eating.

She looks so cute even while eating; all I could do was to stare at her with amusement.

 

“I told you, she’s not bad at all” and there’s this voice again inside my head, rubbing to my face that I like Krystal even in just short period of time.

Due to frustration I had banged my head on the wall of the elevator. As usual, I had gained Krystal’s concerned look.

 

“I am fine, don’t worry. I was just trying how hard this wall is” I said to her to relieve her from her worries.

 

She chuckled and said “Dork”.

“I don’t mind being a dork for you” the hell is this brain saying? Am I going insane, am I?!

 

The elevator’s door had opened and we had reached our working place. There I saw Ms. Victoria along with other employees, discussing with something.

All their eyes went on us as we walked in to the place. Their chatting ended and they all greeted the both of us.

 

“Looks like you’re getting closer with each other a bit, KryBer. Having breakfast on the elevator, huh?”

Our boss said to us as she both patted our shoulders. But nonetheless we just shrug off the "breakfast" thingy. 

-

“What’s KryBer?” Krystal was the one who inquired this time.

“You see… we make tandem names for the teams in this company”

“Taeyeon + Tiffany = TaeNy” Ms. Victoria said as she pointed to a short girl sitting beside an eye-smiling lady.

“Yuri + Jessica = YulSic; Jonghyun + Key = JjongKey; Sooyoung + Sunny = SooSun” the pairs bowed as our boss enumerated them.

 

After the entire introduction is done we proceeded to our task.

Ms. Victoria gave us extra tips about  making the storyline and sketches for manga, time ran and we worked until exhaustion came.

 

So far, everything went smoothly. Kyrstal and I are now less awkward. Our seniors are kind too.

When we’re around them it’s like there’s glitter all around, they’re gayer than rainbow unicorns (if such thing exists).

 

Somehow, this company already had become my second family. I always feel happy with them, especially when I am with Krystal. Scratch that, I was just babbling things.