February: Something Blue

The Engagment

"Huh?"

"...."

What do you mean you won't be a around for Valentine's Day???"

"..."

"A Concert?"

"..."

"They can't reschedule it?"

"..."

"Why not?"

"..."

"But Jinki...."

"..."

"That's no fair to me...."

    Jess sighed sadly into the new and shiny White iphone Onew had gotten for her. An early wedding gift. And it would keep her organized while planning their December wedding. But this was by far, the worse news she'd gotten in the still very new year.

Tomorrow was February 14th....

The most romantic day of the year, and SHINee had to have a surprise love day Concert for their fans. Stupid shawols... Which means she was going to be all alone tonight and tomorrow...

How depressing...

She listened to Onew's heavy breath on the other end of the line. Somewhere in the background on the end of his line, Sherlock was playing.

Im so curious yeah!~

Tick

Im so curious yeah!~

They sat in an uneasy scilence. Jess sniffled a little. Then she heard Onew worriedly speak up. "Dont cry. Please? I already feel so bad about this.... We can celebrate on the 15th! I promise.  It'll be fantastic! I'll drown you in love like I drown in chicken buckets. *laugh* But I have to go to bed. I'm tired... aren't you?"

"…"

"Jess? It's going to be a long lonely day for me too. Anyway, I love You. More than all the chicken in the World." A little smile crossed her face.

Crazy chicken maniac

Jess looked down at her engagement ring. It twinkled a little.

"Yeah, I love you too Jinki. Night."

*click*

The next morning, Jess struggled to open her eyes as she was woken up by a series of constant dings from her cell phone. Key's fiance, Ae cha had sent her 20 text messages. The next one more enraged than the last.

Omo.... I'm so sad that key can't be home for V-day...

Yah, I know your sad about Jinki too....

Key told me he wouldn't be home for dinner tonight...

I'm sleeping alone >n<

They're staying over at Minho's house. Men are dogs.

Can you believe this!? No love on Valentine's Day!?

What the hell! He expects me to be alone all day????

Key is so dead when he gets home!

I need a murder license.

                   And the next few were just her ranting about wiping Key off the face of the earth. Then they slowly got sweeter as she talked about how they went shopping and how cute his nose is and other such nonsense. Jess and Aecha texted back and forth for awhile. Then Jess heard a knock at the door. Out of surprise, she dropped the phone on her face. "Owwwww". She rubbed her nose and looked towards the door. Not caring about how she looked, Because it wasn't Onew anyway, She dragged herself to the door and opened it.

"Yes?" 
"Um, Mrs. Jinki Lee?"
"Future. But yes."

             In the delivery man's gloved hand was a small red envelope addressed to her. The name written in fancy loopy script. He handed it to her and wished her a happy Valentine's Day. Jess closed the door and walked over to the couch. Looking all over the envelope, she couldn't even find a name. "Oh well.... here goes Nothing." she sighed. Inside was a little piece of fancy parchment. And neatly written in Onew's small handwriting was:

Valentine's Day
Such a drag without you
But i send an adventure to find something true!
Dont worry my love
Its all in GOOD fun.
Here is clue number one:

Here all alone
I freeze, cool, and chill. 
Open me to find a envelope full of bills. 
Take them out and count them up,
Your next clue is here.
Buy yourself something pretty and Good luck!

                              A smile as big as Seoul slapped onto jess' face. Onew hadn't forgotten her on Valentine's Day! She was down hearted at the thought that he might've forgotten. But he didn't! And that was sweet of him. A giggle passed her lips as she made her was to the refrigerator. There, between the kimchi from dinner last night and unopened chicken flavored ramen noodle packs was another envelope. This one was pink. And written on the front was: you found me!" Jess opened it and sure enough it was filled with a large sum of won. And behind that, a new piece of parchment:

Nice job
Way to go!
You really arent that quite slow.
Right now you must brush, beautify, and shower!
Check the bathroom cabinet in let's say...
An hour?
And there in the bathroom
You'll soon see
What I've hidden there
Clue number three!

                         She hurried to the bathroom cabinet excited, but it was empty of any sort of colored envelope. She even cleared out the whole thing and peered in every corner. She even checked the back of the cabinet door. Nothing. Not bothering to wonder how it would appear or where, she'd have to find it she just decided to listen to The Note anyway. Jess the water and hopped in.

30 minutes and a head full of dark and damp hair later, Jess was wrapped tightly in a thick blue towel and her cheeks a rosy pink from all the hot steam. Deciding to check again, Jess opened the cabinet.

There it was.

How did it get there?

Not questioning anything, she opened it.

On the front:
"You're getting good at this ;)"

The parchment read:

Wow! Look at you!
My SHINee SHINee girl♥
So beautiful
Making my heart sing and twirl.
the next clue is nice, simple, 
and easy,
Look for the note right by your car keys!

                                      Jess quickly folded up the note and raced to get dressed. Running a brush through her almost dry hair she thought to herself. At least she could have a little fun while jinki wasn't home. Today might not be so boring after all. The day was still young and she didn't know how far Onew planned out this little adventure.

"3 clues down"

 

-*-

                               4 hours later and 15 clues later, Jessica was in the middle of Dongdaemoon. The biggest shopping center in seoul! How was she suppose to find anything here!??? Let alone a little colored envelope! The new envelope in her hand was handed to her by a random biker, was a brilliant shade of pink.

The front: only one more!

The parchment:

Seoul is large
Moving, alive
The third floor is where you'll find your last prize.
There's also somethings I left for you.
Put them on and leave in an hour or two.
Tonight, only dinner reservations for one...
I love you, I love you
You are my one♥

Her heart fell a little...

"I guess I won't be spending today with jinki like I hoped.... at least dinner will be nice."

                        2 hours later, after being ambushed/attacked/ mauled by a gang of noonas clad in black stealth outfits and sunglasses. They pounced on her with hair rollers, makeup, stockings, shoes and dresses. Soon Jess was Just about to teeter her way out the door when one more noona dashed towards her. "No! I've had enough!!" Jess told her as she started to walk away. She wasn't going to sit through that anymore. "Its from Mr.lee! Ms! Ms!!" Jessica stopped and looked at the gift now lying in her hands. A white, red, and pink stripped envelope, along with a large, flat, black jewlery box.

Jessica Opened the note first.

"To my darling, It may not be as beautiful and as radiant as you are to me. But I hope it'll accent your beauty even more.

Saranghaeyo,
Jinki♥"

Jessica then opened the box.

"Oh wow.... Jinki...."

                     A Beautiful, ornate, blue sapphire and diamond encrusted necklace. It sat Snuggly in the soft velvet, throwing off bright sparkles of light. Somehow, it created its own type of Special Light. It kind of matched the aura Onew gave off when he was happy.... "Wow...." Jess, still in a daze was very still as the older noona fastened the expensive necklace around her. There also was a matching set of earrings. She had to look so expensive. A few tears clouded her eyes. "My Jinki." she sighed as the noona proudly walked away. Jessica's hands gingerly touching the glossy necklace. Onew may fall. All over everything, but falling in love was something he was good at.

                       Jess drove along, all glamed up to the restaurant listed in the last envelope. Her thoughts slowly turned slightly bitter. "All dressed up and I'm eating alone. He hasn't even called all day..." with both hands on the wheel, she felt a tear sting her eye. Onew loved her.... Right? She should've expected this. Celebrity life is never easy. Around the corner from the restaurant, she pulled out her phone to try and call him.

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring ri-

Hi! You have reached Lee, Jinki! I'm Sorry I cant answer my Phone. Please leave a— *crash*

Damn. You already broke it!? Those phones are $400 a piece!!!!

Shut up Jonghyun. Stupid dog. Anyway, thank you for calling! Annyeong!!

Look at that crack in the screen!!!

To leave a message please press one.

Angrily wiping away a tear she pressed one.

"Um Happy Valentine's Day Honey.... Hope the Concert is going great... I miss you... okay. Um. Bye.."

                       She had to get herself together. So she straightend up, fixed her makeup and drove around the corner to the valet. "Nice outfit you have on Miss." The young black haired valet said to her. She shot him a smile, "thanks ;)" he quickly took her keys with a blush on his face. Jessica then stroded her way right up to the desk.

But what name would Onew have the reservation under?

Better just try Lee.

                            "Hello there. I have a  Reservation for Jessica Lee." The blond attendant smiled at her. He looked similar to the one valet outside."Yes ma'am. He requested the rooftop just for you. Follow me!" Jess followed him to a gold plated elevator and stepped in next to him. He continued to talk, "A lovely night isn't it? So much love in the air. Weather is nice too." He looked over at her while he Still tried to Keep up conversation. Noticing she wasn't responding much, he Just decided to apologize.

                                  "I'm sorry he couldn't be here miss... he really tried...." Jess laughed a little, its okay. You dont have to apologize. He's busy just like every Other man on the planet." He sadly looked down. She felt guilty for making him sad too. "Say kid, what's your name?" Looking up excitedly he answered, "My name is Young Min! The Valet downstairs is my twin. Kwang Min. But I'm his hyung because I was born first. Anyway, here's your stop Miss. Nice talking to you! And have a Happy Valentine's Day!" Jess happily waved Goodbye to Young Min.  Her back to the rest of the roof. "What a sweet kid."

"Yeah, I think it runs in the family."

                                 Jessica could'nt believe her ears. She turned and there was Onew. All ily dressed up in a stripped long sleeve shirt, dark blue denim skinny jeans, and a pale lavender suit coat. On his face was a huge smile as he watched Jessica sprint her way into his arms. Arms firmly locked around his neck, she snuggled into him. He closed his eyes an inhaled her freshly washed hair and Sweet pea scent. "Happy Valentine's Day Jessica" he whispered to her. She pulled her face out of his shoulder and stared up at him. was moving But it wasn't forming any words. "Surprised? I had this planned all along. I had Key help me. Did you like it?'' Jess furiously nodded her head. Onew laughed. "Good. Sorry if i made you cry at all... Hey guess what?" He asked as he pulled her closer.

"What?"

Jess' eyes slipped close.

Onew leaned in.

"I love You future Mrs. Jessica Lee. Oh! Did you like your something blue?" Onew pointed to the expensive jewelry.

"Yes Jinki. I loved it. Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valen-"

He couldn't finish.

She had already pressed her lips to his.

Chapter Playlist:
Sherlock - SHINee
I'm in Love (piano rmx) - RA.D
I Belong to You - MBLAQ
Graze - SHINee 
Romeo + Juliette - SHINee

 

Annyeong! Did you guys like this chapter? i added in Young Min and Kwang Min from the group, Boyfriend!! The cutest twins in Kpop<3  A romantic scavenger hunt?

Jess had to Get Sherlock!

....

That was a horrible joke.
LOL. I'm sorry.
Dont let me do that anymore.

LOL

okay

honestly

am I the only person NOT OVER the SHINee Sherlock comeback??? I own every album and photobook from the release!! I cant wait until they do shows again. Keyyyyy♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love him way too much. And appreciate this! I've been writing this chapter for two days! Subscribe and leave me comments! They make me happy! Ill be working on my other fics too! Please read them well. And go listen to Bounce by JJ Project. (제이제이 프로젝트) Do it because I love JB and Jr. From Dream High Two.

Watch the Kdrama Jungle Fish and Jungle Fish 2! The first Jungle Fish was a movie. The second one was episodes. Lee Joon from MBLAQ acted as a delinquent in it! He was super cute. And both are based off the schooling system in South Korea. It was really touching and sad. I cried a lot. LOVE IT.  And I yelled a lot. I wanna talk about it with someone. Its really good! I promise. Please watch it. And email me so we can talk about JUNGLE FISH! [email protected].

"We're all just Jungle Fish dreaming of the ocean"

Damn Skippy.

The main actor in the first Jungle Fish, looks like a pre-debut Key from SHINee.

  And I also love Run by MBLAQ (엠블랙)

And become my friend on the Me2Day app!

Search: shineejuliet

I teach korean too on me2day.

Me2day is like a Kpop Facebook. Minus The Drama. And its easy to make friends.

Or add me on Kakao Talk!

Search: SHINeeAeCha

I teach korean on there too.

Korean is 대박. (Daebak) (a big win)

I freaking love MBLAQ. ing SeungHo man♥♡♥♡♥
SERIOUSLY. 
Have you seen his lips??♥♥♥♥
AND He can play Piano.
That is really y.

Wow. I ramble alot.

미안해! (Mianhae)(I'm sorry!)

Comment, subscribe and Saranghae!

~Ayumi-Ki♥♥♥♥♥♥♥