March: Wintery snuggy

The Engagment

                  "Snow in the city is beautiful. But what about spending it completely alone on a mountain?" Onew asked Jessie. She sat up from her hold in Onew's arms. Them alone together? It sounds nice. Quiet even. Jessie nodded her head quickly in argreement. "Yeah! I want to be all alone with my Jinki". She kissed the tip on his nose lightly before jumping ot of his lap. He grey sweater dress fitting snuggly around her body and solid black stockings making Onew take more than one look. Could their wedding night just hurry up already? "Let's split up the work! I'll pack if you go out shopping. Limit the amount of chicken dishes. Okay?" Onew got off the couch and gathered Jessie in his arms. Fully kissing her all over her face, and finally a long deep kiss to . It left her gasping. "Deal~ I'll see you soon". Onew was never usually that smooth. But he had things planned for this trip.

Good things

2 hours later, a bucket of chicken, and 5 layers of clothing each, Jessica and Onew were standing at the door of the  Mount. Namsan pension. Opening the door for her, he carried the bags inside. "Oh wow~ Onew". The all black and white, three floor glass building was absolutely quiet ans stunning. "Its sound proof. So no sound gets in or out~ But follow me upstairs. It's getting late". It was almost 11pm." Onew beckoned her with his head to the glass stair case that seemed to be floating in mid-air. Jessie looked nervous. "is it safe?" It was glass after all. And the stairs did look a little thin. Onew chuckled. "Jessie, I promise its PERFECTLY safe. I've fallen down these stairs repeatedly and nothing has happened." And for some unknow reason, jessie started laughing. These stairs must be Fort Knoxx if they can survive a full bodied Onew Sangtae attack. "Okay. Im trusting you Jinki~" Jessie sang as she passed him on her way up the stairs. Onew who carried their bags for the next two days follwed closely behind her. "Its the door at the very end of the hall". Jessie nodded and looked straight ahead to a set of Black double doors with ,shining silver door handles. Reaching the end, she opened one door and poked her head in.

"Holy hel-l this room is amazing..."

Jessie's bedroom at her own house was plain and thats how she liked it. But this. THIS was a spin on modern housing. Never had she seen anything like this. The room had a high ceiling, and 4 walls. But that couldnt be all that's said about the immaculent space.The ceiling was painted with swirls of midnight blue and black, the wall that the bed was pushed against was the same Midnight blue, but the other two sides of the room were completely, floor to ceiling, glass panes. On the outside it was night and snow was falling. In the distance, Seoul could be seen twinkling away. The room had thick black carperting, and the top border of the room was decorated with twinkle lights. On each beside table was i blown glass lamp, each with a flame shaped light bulb. While Jessie admired the grandeur of the room, Onew quietly pulled out their couple pajamas. The ones with little yellow chickens on them, and he stowed the rest of the bags away.

"Do you like my room?" Onew shyly asked. "Jessie walked over and hugged him. "Its very cool. You have such sophisticated taste Jinki. I thought the only taste you cared about was that of chicken" She snuggled in closer and tilted her head up in a smile. "You know thats not true! I care about one other taste..." Jessie looked at him questioningly. "What are you talking about? What taste?" Onew leaned down to her ear and whispered.

"Your lips on mine~"

Closing his eyes, Onew softly pressed his lips to Jessie's. A small sigh of content left her lips. Trying to put all of his adoration into this kiss, he held her tighter. His mind was starting to get fuzzy and his palms were going slick as he felt his body heat up. This feeling was going to take over if he didnt let go soon. He panicked and released her. Jessie's cheeks were flushed red. Her sweater dress now a little too hot, she snatched her clothes from the bed and ran to the bathroom. Onew who was focused on calming himself down, quickly changed into his own. One of these days, it was going to be all too much. They were honestly trying to save themselves for marriage. Trying as hard as they could. But moments like this made him groan at how much time they had until their wedding.

After both had changed and spent an awkward time on each side of the bed, Onew finally said something. "Hey, Jessie..." She looked over her shoulder in response. "Yes Jinki?" He indicated for her to come to him. Nervously tucking her hair behind her ear, Jessie crawled across the bed and into Onew's lap. Putting his arms around her, he snuggled her closely. her sweet pea smell filling his nose. She leaned in with ease, as being in Onew's arms was her favorite place to be. They sat in scilence in the dark staring out at the drifting snow flakes and Seoul in the background.

Romance was thick in the air.

Thats when Onew began singing to her.

It started out as a low humming at first, but grew lyrical.

Jessie sat in awe as onew quietly sang "One for Me" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cYz9FOLbdA)

By SHINee of course~

After Onew was done, he realized Jessie had started falling asleep.

But not before she kissed him and whispered,

"I Love You Lee, Jinki"

Onew kissed her again.

"I Love You too. Now and forever~"

 

Song Playlist:

One For Me - SHINee

One -SHINee

LOVE - CNBLUE

~*~

I UPDATED THREE FICS TODAY.

I AM HAPPY.

But sad.

Super Junior's Leeteuk is going to the military soon...

WAE!

Im mad that i cant write in korean hangeul from my computer either.

I can do it from my phone though.

Go figure.

Please read my other Fics!

I wrote them well!

EVERYBODY!

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!

I freaking LOVE PSY.

But im a hipster, bc i liked the song before everyone in north america liked it.

so,

Nyah.

(//-^)d

Websites:

Me2day.net/shineejuliet

akemiseongsaengnim.wordpress.com

(I teach korean at my wordpress blog!)

Comment, subscribe, and Saranghae~

-Ayumi-Ki<3