April: Wedding dressed

The Engagment

After their little escape, Onew and Jess were closer than ever.

More kisses.

And even more hugs.

This couple had more photos together than ever before.

It was ADOREABLE.

But today was finally the day to pick out a wedding attire. And Minho, Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin snatched Onew, and Ae Cha had snatched Jessica out of the house.

"But I want to bring Onew!!!!!!!! Open the Damn door!" Jess said as she struggled in the back seat. Ae cha only laughed as slammed the door and climbed into the front seat. "ah. You know we cant bring Jinki! Its bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress even a second before he's supposed to! Duh! The boys need to get fitted anyway." Jess pulled at the back door handles. They wouldnt open. "What the hell! Why wont the doors open? They're unlocked!" Ae cha laughed again as she pulled away from the house. "Im not stupid. You're child locked in. So struggle all you want. The only door that isnt child locked is MINE. So you might as well relax. We'll be there soon enough. All the dresses i designed are currently waiting for you to try on. There's a small catch though." Her eyes flicked up to the rear view mirror to look at Jess who was sulking. "What are you talking about?" Reaching their destination, she turned off the car. "This was a personal request from Onew."

"Haha, what did he want?"

"These dresses are chicken themed. Expect a lot of feathers."

Soon, after Jess had her hair and makeup done by the gang of clad, all black outfit noonas again, she sat only in a lace slip, and pure white stockings, as 5 dresses we lined up in front of her. Each more elegant and more extravagant than the last. Ae Cha who smiled as each dress was displayed in all of it's glory, was yes-ing and no-ing pairs of shoes, jewlery, tiaras, and veils to go with each one. She was truly a professional at this. With her powerful attitude and want of perfection, Jess and Onew's wedding will almost be as great as her and Key's.

Almost.

Jess for almost two hours, was pulled in an out of dresses, shoes, had her hair done a million diffrent ways, and had more expensive jewels on her body than she could count. She was finally putting the last one on. Texting from her blackberry, Ae Cha looked up as the curtain Jess was behind had opened. She dropped her phone.

"Oh my God."

Jess turned and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked older, but much more innocent. Her yes were dark and large, and her skin pale. Roses bloomed on her cheeks and her hair was curled to perfection.If this wasnt stunning, Jessie didnt know what was. Ae Cha walked up beside her and looked her over one more time."Holy hell. Were gonna kill Onew with this." Jess smiled. "You're totally an awesome designer." Ae cha winked.

"What else would you expect from the ALMIGHTY KEY'S WIFE!?"

 

 

"Onew! Putting on a tie isnt that hard! Goddamnit!"

"Key you forget that were talking about ONEW."

Minho and Taemin Laughed.

They were all already dressed in their white suits with yellow ties and accents. The only person falling behind was the groom himself.

Lee, Jinki.

The Dubu.

Onew.

"Hey! Just a second okay! Aish". He was fully dressed! But the bow tie just wasnt co-operating! Whatever trickery this was is crazy. Finally he gave up and walked out to his dongsaengs. Key violently waved his arms around, huffed and fixed his tie for him. "yah, i hope Jessie knows what she's geting into~" Key laughed. Onew smiled shyly. This was all for her anyway. They didnt have to even do anything. Key and Ae Cha had this all on lock. All they had to do was go to all the fittings and show up.

Thats It.

standing side by side, all the SHINee members took a look at one another. All of thier eyes drifting to Onew. Who was crying.

But not of out sadness.

Outof the love that was truly there between s, and the Love that held him and Jessie together.

 

"Hurry December."

-Onew

 

"Hurry" 

-Jessica

 

So i tend to do my updates in threes.

These burst of inspiration are awesome~~

So please go enjoy my other fics~

Comment, subscribe, and saranghae~<3

-Ayumi-KI