6장

Back From Beginning

Myungsoo's POV

I stood by the school gates waiting for Semin to come out. If one date can get rid of Semin for me, then I'm willing to go through this. Just a few hours of putting up with that annoying little twit.

As I waiting, I heard a familiar voice that I knew oh-so-well. 
"Hyun, where are you taking me again?" Yaerin groaned as I saw her headed to the exit, with Woohyun holding her by her wrist. I felt my blood boil just seeing him touch MY Yaerin.
"A new cafe just opened. I know you're gonna like it there." He looked back at her and smiled. She blushed a light shade of pink as she just nodded, "Ara. But I need to be home by 8. I still have homework."

I watched as the two walked outside. They walked past me, not even noticing that I was there. It annoys me that those two can't take their eyes off each other. I scoffed and looked back at the school. I immediately saw Semin and called her over to hurry up. Her smile widened as she ran towards me, "Oppa-"
"Shut up. Let's go." I held her arm, causing her to blush. I rolled my eyes, "We're going to this new cafe."
"Arasseo, Oppa." She skipped happily beside me as I let go of her stick hands.

We followed Yaerin and Woohyun a safe distance away, that neither they nor Semin noticed. I groaned as I tried to block out Semin's random ramblings about her life that I don't even give a about. "Semin-ah."
"Yes oppa?" She looked up at me as her eyes twinkled underneath all the gunk on her eyes.
"Please, shut up."
She pouted, "Oppa you're very mean today."
I ignored her comment as we reached the Byun Cafe and opened the door and let her in first. I looked around the cafe. It wasn't that big, but it was really sophisticated. I caught Woohyun and Yaerin heading to their table, with Woohyun holding onto her bag. I felt myself burning with jealousy. I used to carry her bag. I sighed as I took notice of little things I used to do with her. I followed Semin who was already ordering our food as she took out her card but being the gentleman I am, I paid for our food.

"Oppa where do we sit?" She smiled cutely as I rolled my eyes. My eyes were suddenly diverted to the corner of the cafe. It was Yaerin and Woohyun. They were laughing and talking to themselves. 

I tilted my head towards their direction, and Semin happily dragged me. "Oppa ppalli!" She held my hand and dragged me towards the table beside Yaerin's. 
We took a seat and of course, this didn't go unnoticed by the two.

"Oh, Myungsoo?" 
I turned to my right and Woohyun smiled, "Didn't think I'd see you here."
I scoffed, "Well now you do."
"Myungsoo, who's your...friend?" Yaerin suddenly spoke, referring to Semin.
Before I could even speak, Semin forced a smile, "I'm Semin. Kim Semin. And you are the girl who stole L oppa when we were having lunch earlier."

Yaerin scoffed, "I didn't 'steal' your 'L oppa'. Plus, he's not yours to begin with."
I leaned back, surprised at her comment. Is she jealous?

Semin ignored her and turned to Woohyun, "Annyeong. Woohyun oppa~!" 
Woohyun smiled a bit and nodded politely and looked at his watch. "Hey Rin, we should get going now. You still need to go to that store right?"
Yaerin sweetly smiled at him. That smile is supposed to be for me. And only me. "Yeah. Let's go."
She pinched my cheek, "See you later at home Myungie."
I gently slapped her hand away, "Yah, don't call me that."
She chuckled and waved, "See ya."
Woohyun smiled and nodded at me as he placed his hands on Yaerin's waist. I burned in anger. I just want to rip his hands off of her.

"Oppa."
I turned to Semin. I completely forgot she was even there. "What?"
She pouted, "You weren't even listening."
I sighed, "Well, what did you say?"
"I said that we should go catch a movie on Saturday." She smiled as she took a 'ladylike' bite from her crepe.
"No."
"Why not oppaaa~" She whined.
I groaned and stood up, "I'm going home. And I won't go anywhere with you anymore. The cafe today was our deal and you better keep your word."
She pouted, "Fine. But just stay for now. You haven't even touched your crepe or frappucino."
I sighed and sat back down as I stuffed the crepe in my mouth, "I'm done. Hurry up and finish your food." I said with my muffled voice. She stared at me with a disgusted look. Awesome. She must be so- My train of thoughts got cut off by her smile. "L Oppa, you are so adorable!"
I knew it was too good to be true. I crossed my arms as I leaned back on my chair, continuing to chew my food as I watched her eat her crepe gently. Is she trying to be ladylike or what. Geez. It's annoying.

 

Woohyun's POV

"Hyun, which one do you think oppa would like?" Yaerin asked me as she held out two different graphic shirts.
"That one." I pointed at the shirt that had a short quote on it.
She smiled and nodded as she put back the other shirt and she ran towards me, "Then I'll get this one for him."
We both headed to the counter, "Can you also wrap this up please?" Yaerin smiled as she took out her card to pay.
"What's the occasion?" I asked her as I tucked my hands into my jean pockets.
She smiled as she looked at me, "Just a thank you gift."
I felt my heart beat twice as fast as she smiled at me. I felt my cheeks heat up as I let out a cough and looked away from her eye smile, "I see."

We arrived at her house about 6 pm, with the beautifully wrapped gift on her hand. "Thanks for today Hyun. As always, I had fun with you." She stood on her tiptoes as she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. 
Damn my heart. I'm gonna die. I smiled at her and nodded shyly, "G-Go in now. I-I'll see you tomorrow."  why am I stuttering.
She smiled shyly and nodded. "Bye Hyun,"

I watched her as she went in the house. I smiled to myself and turned to walk home just catch myself face to face with Kim Myungsoo.
I gave him a slight nod, "Hey Myungsoo."
He looked at me with no emotions as he smirked and looked away, not even bothering to greet me back.
I shrugged it off and walked away from the rude bastard, not wanting to make a big fuss about his ty attitude.

 


Sorry for the crappy update. Just a little chapter with Semin in it. What do you think of her?
Thanks for subscribing and commenting! You are all very lovely. Ugh. I can't. I love you all.
I'll update again today, if not, tomorrow!^^