Chapter 25

A Little Sugar in my Bowl

Soo Jin's POV

“Sorry for that. I didn’t expect that at all.” I said while wiping the sweat on my forehead away.

“Don’t try to think that I’m always here to catch you. You should be careful from now on okay?”

Wow boy did that hurt. “Don’t try to think that I’m always here to catch you” – Is he implying on something?

But of course, who am I to be like this? I’m not even his girlfriend or anything. We're not even close like how he is with his other friends. How did we even end up on knowing each other anyway? oh yeah the stupid pole.

Maybe we might end up toge--- No. Why am i feeling like this way? I shouldn't be feeling like this because one) he's a man goat. two) we loathe each other and three) because duh he's luhan

My thoughts were interrupted by his face.

“Hello? You alright there?”

“i.. I think I’m going to faint again. I need to go to the clinic.” I told him honestly.

He acompanied me to the clinic, his hand never leaving my shoulders for support.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I looked at Min joo almost immediately when I saw the state of Luhan and Soo Jin. I was in a state of shock because she was about to faint but good thing, luhan caught her.

“Oh look there’s a couple at the back now.” Baekhyun whispered to me.

“Wh-what—oh yeah. Hahahahha. They look so cute together.”

“like you and min joo.”

“Shut up.”

“I heard that.” We both turned to the one who's talking and I silently prayed to God that it's not Min Joo.

But guess what, wow I am so lucky today!!

“I said shinwoo!! Lee Shinwoo!! Chanyeol's gay! Not minjoo psh.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW BAEKHYUN I AM NOT GAY--" 

“Do you think im that easy to be tricked? HAHAHAHA guess what no.” She deadpanned.

Wow feisty.

 this girl is feisty. 

“I’m sorry he is such a shipper of ours” I winked

Pause.

Awk-

-ward

And when I finally had the guts to look at her again, Min Joo was looking at me as if she was in a daze.

“He..llo are you alright?” I asked her.

Pause again.

“OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE JUST TELL HIM THAT YOU LIKE HIM TOO. I DON’T WANT TO GET CAUGHT IN THIS FLIRTING BUSINESS. GOODBYE.” Baekhyun told us while screaming quietly.

“SHUT UP BAEKHYUN YOU’RE JUST JEALOUS. GET OUT.” I told baekhyun.

“NO YOU’RE JUST SAD BECAUSE YOU CAN’T GET MIN—“

“SHUT UP YOU TWO!!”

Pause times three. Minjoo got mad…

“CAN YOU PLEASE FOR ONCE BE LIKE BESTFRIENDS WITHOUT THE FIGHTING BECAUSE AS FAR AS I KNOW, YOU ARE BESTFRIENDS BUT YOU ALWAYS FIGHT. I DON’T GET THIS. AT ALL."

"Now please.” She added while she composed herself.

"THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR ^^" I beamed.

“No chanye—“

 

 

Min Joo’s POV

“Shut up Baekhyun. You’re just jealous. Get out.” I mimicked Chanyeol and we both giggled

Obviously, Chanyeol was trying so hard not to laugh when baekhyun was about to hit me

“No baekhyun. We do not hit on girls.” Chanyeol told Baekhyun

Well is that supposed to be a phrase or a riddle or are they gay--- no.

Anyways, back with the lovebirds at the back, the two are almost finished with the squats. But wait, why is the teacher coming to us too?

 

The class got eerily quiet too..

“give me 20 now.” What?

“But I don’t—“

“GO TO THE BACK NOW.” The teacher said.

I heard baekhyun’s muffled laughs and that’s when the teacher asked him to go to the back too. Even chanyeol.

“WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING AT AL—“

“25 SQUATS NOW.”

I heard chanyeol telling Luhan and Soojin “At least we’re in this together, yeah?”

Idiot. Can’t you see? Soo jin’s about to faint. 

“Miss can soojin sit down because last time I checked, she was about to faint?” I sarcatically told the teacher

“Oh yes. Soojin and luhan are done. It’s just the three of you left.” and my sarcastic question backfired.

“WHAT?!?!” We all said in unison. This teacher. I’m going to tell you to the principal for child abuse.

I saw Luhan accompanying Soojin to the clinic. wow they always end up in our school's clinic.

--

After what seemed like hours, the teacher told us to get back to our seats.

I slumped to my seat then I noticed Chanyeol throwing papers at our classmates, again.Of course everyone knew that he was the one throwing papers but they also knew that Chanyeol is Chanyeol. He may never really change.

"When will he stop. Can he stop being such a kid?" I thought to myself. 

"What are you thinking?"

"Oh wait don't answer my question. I know. I'm sorry for the way my bestfriend acts, but you know how he is." 

"Yes i do. I don't even know why this bothers me to be honest, baekhyun." I shrugged

"Well duh you have feelings for him AND please don't try to deny it in front of me because I just caught you looking at him intently awhile ago. You lack some brain cells."

"What did you say?" I said nearly falling off my chair

"God, Min Joo you're a genius in academics but you're dumb when it comes to love. If love was a subject you'd fail completely, I'm sure of that."

I was about to hit him but he continued

"Can't you notice it? The fact that he's always serious when it comes to you? How he just stutters and how his body stiffens when you two accidentally touch hands or whatever?" He said while he's rolling his eyes.

Come to think of it, Baekhyun might be right. But I'm afraid of falling in love especially if i don't really know if that person's Mister right or whatever they call it in the movies. I'm philophobic and i just don't want to fall in love with someone so easily. For the umpteenth time i have said that i am afraid of falling in love but Chanyeol......................................................

I don't know. Ugh baekhyun i'm going to punch you. You're making me confused.

"You really are bestfriends with Soo Jin. You two just stare into space ever so often" He said while mischievously grinning at me.

"Teach me then." I told him

"About not staring into space??" 

"And you told me that i'm dumb. About love!!" I shushed myself because the teacher might catch us again. Oh please, I don't want to squat anymore

"I'm sorry but you do know that im clearly single right now and well, i have a crush but i don't know things when it comes to relationships. Your feelings for Chanyeol are obvious and be glad that I'm the only one who knows it. Well maybe Soo Jin too." He winked

I just stared off into space again, not knowing what to do next.

 

 

 

 

-hi jas here bye