This Is My Girlfriend

Secrets from EXO

Jaehwa sat looking out the window at the nearest cafe. She needed to get away from the dorm to call Micha and explain everything. She pulled out her cell and dialed her number. 

"Hello?" Micha answered.

"Hey, Micha! I have a favor I need to ask."

"Sure! Anything! What is it?"

"Uh....well...you see...I need you to be my girlfriend."

"......Jaehwa I'm straight."

"NO! Not in a real sense but I just need you to pretend to be!"

"Why?"

"Uh....well about that....I'm pretending to be a guy."

"Oh lord Jaehwa! Stop doing that!"

"Sorry! But can you?"

"Fine! But only because your my best friend!"

Jaehwa sighed in relief. "Thank you!"

"But, may I ask, who it is your pretending to be a guy for?"

"A bunch of guys."

"Be more specific!"

"A....kpop boy group."

"WHAT?! AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME EARLIER?! LEE JAEHWA WHO IS IT?!"

Jaehwa rolled her eyes. Micha was entering her fangirly mode. "Exo."

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-wait ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME???"

"No."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGO~D!"

Jaehwa had to lean away from her cellphone before she became deaf from all the screaming.

"OMG I WOULD GET TO MEET MY BIAS, CHANYEOL! OMG I SHOULD ASK HIM OUT! EEEEE!"

"Micha! You're going to be MY girlfriend, remember?"

"But Jaehwa~!"

"No buts! You already agreed! And I'm allowing you the opportunity to meet them so you have to obey them! Arraso?"

There was a long silence on the other end. "Fine....but when do I get to meet them?!"

"Anytime..."

"Good! I'll be there now!"

"Wait-what?"

"Where is there?"

"Just...just come to The Coffee House okay? I'll meet you there."

"OKAY!"

Micha hung up instantly after that. Jaehwa rubbed her temples. I just pray Micha can be somewhat normal...

In 10 minutes, Micha appeared, out of breath and in a mess. Jaehwa was prepared to leave but Micha ended up spending 30 minutes in the bathroom fixing her hair, putting on makeup, and spraying herself with perfume. She came out fresh and intertwined her finger's with Jaehwa's. 

"Let's go meet my Oppas!" She excitedly said.

Jaehwa rolled her eyes and lead her out of the cafe, down the street, and to the dorm. Before entering, Jaehwa turned to Micha who had this wild crazy look in her eye.

"Now, remember. You're MY girlfriend! No being erted either!"

Micha nodded.

"That includes not touching their bodies or their underwear!"

Micha frowned. "Awww...."

Jaehwa reassured her grip with Micha's before pushing open the door. They took off their shoes before proceeding to the living room where Kai, D.O, Chen, and Lu Han were chilling and watching TV. Jaehwa waved with her free hand. Kai smirked.

"Is this your girlfriend?"

"Yep."

Everyone's head turned.

"EXO, this is Micha. Micha, EXO."

Jaehwa pulled Micha in further since her feet didn't seem to be working by themselves.

"Jagiya. Introduce yourself." Jaehwa told Micha.

Micha's face was in awe. She couldn't even move. She had the goofiest grin on her face as well. Jaehwa squeezed her hand-hard.

"Ow! Oh. I I'm Micha. Jaehwa's.....girlfriend." She unenthusiastically muttered the last part.

Chen ran off to get the others, bringing them into the living room to meet who he refered to as a goddess. Gosh! She's so pretty!

Chanyeol walked in last. He came around to see the girl he'd been waiting to meet. His eyes went wide. She was even prettier in person! Aish...why does Jaehwa have to be dating her?! That's not fair....

Micha turned her attention to him, becoming frozen with happiness at the sight of her bias. They stared at each other before Jaehwa yanked her out of it.

"Micha! I know he's tall but geez, quit staring." Jaehwa tried to joke it off. She would kill her if she screwed things up. Jaehwa needed this job!