Trying to Adjust

Secrets from EXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btDd9rOlc2k&list=FLvKJDHdg8snD8ndWfPOf_7Q&index=6&feature=plpp_video 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Oh. My. Holy. Frick. He’s so hot! Jaehwa was frozen. The boy, who she guessed was Kai since he called her ‘roommate’, instantly slung his arm around her. She jumped like a scared rabbit, trying to escape his grip but Kai held on. He looked down at her.

“I expected him to be…” He started.

“Older.” A boy with black hair and hawk eyes said.

“Taller.” A tall boy with a deep voice, poofy brown-orange hair said.

Jaehwa scooted out of Kai’s arm and put her hands on her hips.

“I may be small and a bit young but I’m strong.” She protested.

A shorter guy but still taller than her, stepped forward. He smoothed back his black hair, smacked his plush lips and held out his smooth arm.

“Arm wrestling will settle this.”

Jaehwa stepped back. “Not in that way.”

He dropped his arm and gave her a skeptical look. Jaehwa rolled up her sleeves, took out her phone, and clapped her hands.

“First thing we need to do is clean the living room. It looks like a bomb went off.” She announced, surprising the 12 good-looking males.

“Put the ice cream in the freezer for later as a treat.” She pointed at Kris.

After learning their names first, she was able to give out jobs. Chanyeol and Lay were in charge of picking up trash; D.O, Kai, and Tao were in charge of sorting through the other junk and put it in the member’s rooms; Sehun and Luhan were in charge of vacuuming; Kris and Jaehwa were in charge of dusting; Baekhyun and Chen were in charge of organizing the DVDs under the TV; lastly Suho and Xiumin were in charge of cleaning the windows.

Things got done quickly and they all went out on the deck to sit while Jaehwa got the ice cream. She came back, setting down the individual cartons. They’d only bought enough for the members so you sat back, enjoying the sunshine while they ate.

Someone suddenly tapped Jaehwa’s shoulder. She opened her eyes and turned to face him but ended up staring at a chest. Her eyes went wide as they traveled up, searching for the identity of the tall figure. It was Chanyeol. He smiled down at her and held out his chocolate mint ice cream.

“Do you want to share?” He asked.

Jaehwa’s face grew hot at the suggestion.

“Are you okay? Your face is getting red. Are you sick?” Kai, who sat across from her, said aloud.

She shook your head in embarrassment. If I go on like this I’m going to be found out! Or they’ll think I’m gay! She looked up at Chanyeol and held out her hands for the carton, figuring she has to fit in her best. Chanyeol set the carton between their thighs and handed Jaehwa a spoon. She accepted it gratefully and dug into the cold treat.

She was lost in the food she hadn’t had since she was little, she didn’t care about the mess she made. There was ice cream all around . Chanyeol took a napkin and wiped it for her, making her jump again. Jaehwa bowed her head a little bit in thanks and then decided to set down her spoon.

“I think I’m going to go unpack.” She stretched her hands above her head.

Standing up, she bowed her head before going back in. She made her way to her room. Her boxes were where she had left them. Jaehwa spotted the drawers and opened the top drawer, looking for space for her stuff. She had to cover to hide her scream. Bright colored underwear was all stuffed in the drawer.

EEEEEEE! OHMYGOD I ALMOST TOUCHED IT!!!! She panicked. Careful not to touch anything, she pushed in the drawer and continued with the others. Jaehwa discovered the three bottom drawers were empty. She pulled out her shirts and put them into the first one, her pants/shorts in the other, and extra things like socks, underwear, and bras (she only wore A since she didn’t have much).

Prepared, Jaehwa pulled out a combination lock, putting it on her socks/underwear/bras drawer. She couldn’t take the risk of Kai or anyone else in EXO pulling open the drawer and discovering her true gender. After setting the combination lock, she walked back into the living room, finished.

Her eyes went wide. EXO was crowded around on the floor looking at her phone. She let out a small yelp and ran over, snatching it.

“Yah! What do you guys think you’re doing?!” Jaehwa accused.

“We were wondering who that pretty girl was.” Tao answered, innocently, before Kris whacked him on the back of his head.

Jaehwa peered at her phone screen, seeing a picture she’d taken with Micha as her wallpaper.

“That’s…uhhh…”

“Your girlfriend?”  Suho shot up.

“Yes…WAIT-I mean…I…guess…” Jaehwa backed away as EXO stood up.

“We wanna meet her!” Sehun pouted as the adorable maknae.

The rest of EXO murmured in agreement as Jaehwa looked down at her feet.

How do I introduce my Kpop/boy crazy friend as my girlfriend???

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

No macros this time since my computer is being a retard like it is 95% of the time -_-

Sorry sorry~ for not updating! Been busy with SOLs and Exams soon!