Surprise

The Guys Next Door

Bom's P.O.V

 

"Bommie, wake up." I heard somone say as I was shook lightly. When I fully opened my eyes I realised that it was Dara.

 

"What time is it?" I asked lazily.

 

"8:00 AM." As soon as I heard her answer I closed my eyes once again.

 

"And why would you wake me up this early?" I asked annoyed.

 

"The guys said that we were going somewhere. They said it was a surprise so, wake up, we're leaving soon." She replied. I soon headed towards the bathroom to shower. As I came out of the bath with my towel wrapped around my body I heard someone knock on the door. I opened the door right away and saw Seunghyun standing outside.

 

"Hey, Seunghyun. Did you need help with something?" I asked as I saw him staring me down.

 

"Yeah, too hurry up and maybe put on some clothes. If I keep looking at you I might do something I will highly regret later so, hurry." He replied smirking as he winked at me before continuing down the stairs. I shut the door as I leaned on it, blushing madly as my heart started beating faster.

 

I ate breakfast in a hurry since everyone was waiting for me to finish. It's kinda hard to eat when eight other people are staring at you. I was also looking forward to finding out where we were going.

 

"So, where are you guys taking us?" I asked Jiyong as he was in charge of driving. We were seperated in two cars, I was with Chaerin, Jiyong and Seunghyun.

 

"You'll see when we get there." Jiyong answered with a smirk.

 

"How I hate surprises." I heard Chaerin mumble in the front seat next to Jiyong.

 

"You do?" Jiyong asked as his smirk faded.

 

"Yeah." Chaerin replied, looking out the window.

 

"Don't think of it as a surprise, then. Think of it as me wanting you to have fun, arasso?" Jiyong responded while smiling at Chaerin as she did the same, nodding. These two would make such a great couple and obviously they both like each other. I wonder why they don't go just go for it, maybe it isn't as easy as it seems, though. Look at me for example, I'm totally falling for the guy sitting right next to me, but I'm not doing anything about it. And I'm not really sure of how he thinks of me so, I shouldn't just jump to conclusions.

 

"What are you thinking about, alien?" Seunghyun asked while wrapping his arm around my waist as he pulled me closer. How I enjoyed being in his arms. It was one of the best feelings ever, being held by the guy I'm falling in love with.

 

"It's complicated." I answered, sighing.

 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked worried. If only he knew that I was referring to him.

 

"Not really." I answered, chuckling.

 

"Okay, let me know if you do wanna talk about it, though." He said as he pulled away for a second, looking at me with sincere eyes. My gaze suddenly fell on his lips, I bet those lips would fit perfectly with mine. I quickly shook away the thought as I blushed a deep shade of red.

 

"Thanks, Senghyun. By the way, I've been thinking about this for a while, but I always forget it. I think Seunghyun sounds too formal, do you have a nickname?" I asked as I was trying to change the subject.

 

"He used to be called T.O.P in high school." Jiyong replied looking at us from the rear view mirror.

 

"Why?" I asked confused.

 

"Because I was always on top, you get it?" He answered smirking.

 

"I don't like that nickname, I'll call you Tabi instead." I responded smiling.

 

"Why?" He asked this time.

 

"It's like the cuter version of T.O.P and I honestly don't think you're always on "top" as you say." I said playfully.

 

"I think I like it, it sounds cute." He said poking my nose.

 

"I think it's cheesy." Chaerin said as she high-fived Jiyong. Those to idiots just like making fun of us.

 

"You guys are just jealous because you don't got nicknames for each other." Seunghyun said smirking.

 

"We do, you guys just don't know about them yet." Jiyong said. 

 

"We do?" Chaerin whispered confused, which made Seunghyun and I laugh.

 

"Of course we do, you're my Hunchae." Jiyong said proudly making Chaerin blush.

 

"And why did you choose that?" Chaerin asked, raising her eyebrow.

 

"Because it suits you and it sounds sweet." Jiyong said grinning.

 

"Talk about cheesy." Seunghyun said making Jiyong glare at him.

 

"It's not cheesy at all actually, I like it." Chaerin said trying to avoid Jiyong's eyes.

 

"Kyaaah! You guys are so cute. Baby Rin is even blushing." I exclaimed as they both started blushing.

 

"Shut up, unnie." Chaerin said glaring at me. The rest of the ride to the surprise took a while, but when we finally arrived the other girls and I were mesmerized, I can't even remember when I last went to a place like this, but then again, we all had a reason...or maybe just one of us.