Confession

The Guys Next Door

The rest of the ride to the surprise took a while, but when we finally arrived the other girls and I were mesmerized, I can't even remember when I last went to a place like this, but then again, we all had a reason...or maybe just one of us

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

I can't believe the guys brought us to an amusement park. All the girls gave me worried glances as the guys looked confused. I could feel the tears coming and ran fram the place as fast as I could. I could feel someone running after me, but I didn't care. Right now I wanted to get the hell out from here. The person caught up with me as he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I realised it was Jiyong, he embraced me right away, not even asking what happened as I sobbed on his chest.

 

"It's okay, Chae. Don't cry, I'm right here." He whispered softly as he caressed my back. I loved how I felt so safe in his arms. We took a seat at a bench nearby as my crying stopped.

 

"You probably wanna know what happened, right?" I asked as I turned my body his direction.

 

"Not if you're uncomfortable talking about it." He replied running his hand up and down my arm, relaxing me.

 

"I'm not, and I'm gonna tell you this because I trust you, not because I feel like I have to. The only ones that know about this are the girls." I responded.

 

"Okay, go ahead and start when you're ready." He said as he gave me a sincere smile.

 

"Well, my first boyfriend broke up with me at an amusement park. I know it sounds stupid, but, I really felt betrayed at that time and just thinking about it makes me sad. He wasn't only my first boyfriend, but my first love too. I used to be this happy-go-lucky girl until that happened. I found out he used me becuase of my money and not only that, I lost my friends and everyone on my school hated me after that single breakup, I still don't know why. I changed school after that happened as I turned into the opposite of what I used to be. Bad, cold and not to mention pushing away everyone who wanted to get close to me, only because I was afraid of getting heartbroken again and being left alone without any real friends. That was until the girls came along, they saw right through me and helped me up from my broken state. I'm so thankful to have them and I'm not really sure where I would've been without them. I've never really been in a real relationship after that as I was afraid of getting my heart broken." I explained, trying my best to control my shaky voice.

 

"Your life hasn't exactly been the greatest, I see. Chae, I want you too know that I would never do something like that to you, just the thought of you beeing sad breaks my heart. And for the record, I would love to break that bastard's face for even daring to hurt my Hunchae." He said he cupped my face, wiping away my tears with his thumbs.

 

"Your Hunchae, huh?" I asked smirking as our noses touched.

 

"Yeah, mine and no one elses." He said before leaning in and devouring my lips, I responded right away as I wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss started out gentle and soft, but soon turned passionate. His lips felt so nice on mine and our lips seemed to fit perfectly. We pulled away at the same time to catch our breath our foreheads touching.

 

"I love you, Jiyong." I said a little bit hesitant at first, but relaxed as I saw his smile.

 

"I love you too, Chae. I want you to know that your stupid ex-boyfriend was an idiot to let such a beatiful girl go." He said as he smiled at me before leaning in to kiss me once again. This time the kiss seemed to be never ending.

 

"Ehm." We pulled away as soon as we heard someone clear their throat. It turned out to be Seunghyun and Bom.

 

"Hey." I said shyly as I looked down blushing.

 

"We came running after you guys only to find out that you were doing more than just okay. We'll be leaving so, you can return to whatever you guys were doing, if you know what I mean." Seunghyun said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

"Tabi-ah, let the kids be. Come on let's go." She said as she dragged him by the arm.

 

"So, where were we?" Jiyong said smirking.

 

"On our way to the others, actually." I replied playfully as I stood up from the bench only to be pulled down on his lap.

 

"What does this make us?" He asked as he grabbed my hand and entertwined them with his own, smiling at me. A smile that could make me melt immediatly.

 

"I don't know actually, you tell me." I responded.

 

"How about girlfriend and boyfriend? If that's okay with you of course, I wouldn't want to force you or anything like that." He said, scratching his neck in embarrassment.

 

"Of course that's okay with me, Ji. I told you I love you, didn't I? And I do, in fact very much." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

 

"I love you too, baby girl. More than you'll ever know." He said before pulling me into a third kiss. I just love how his lips fit perfectly with mine, if only we could stay like this forever.

 

"Shouldn't we go back to the others?" I asked as we both stood up.

 

"I figured that since you're so uncomfortable with being here we could just go back home. I wouldn't want you to feel sad when all I really want is for you to be happy." He said sincerly making my heart flutter.

 

"I really appreciate that, Ji, but I already have a good memory here and I would only want more." I said as he laced his fingers through mine.

 

"What memory?" He asked confused, making me chuckle.

 

"You becoming my boyfriend, jerk." I said as I gently hit him on the head.

 

"You're so sweet, but are you really sure? I don't want you recalling any bad memories." Jiyong said as we continued walking towards the others with our fingers entertwined.

 

"I'm more than sure, Jiyong. Relax, I'm sure I'll have a great time with you too." I said as he bent down and pecked my lips when we arrived in front of the others.

 

"Way to go, hyung. I see you finally got your dream girl." Seungri said as he whistled making the rest of us laugh.

 

"Yeah, I guess I did." Jiyong said as he took me by the waist and kissed me. He planted a short, yet gentle kiss on my lips as I smiled.

 

"Kyaaaah! Our baby Rin finally got her prince charming." I heard the unnies chorus as Mingkki laughed at them. I guess I did find my prince charming.