Jeju

The Guys Next Door

One week later....

Author's P.O.V

 

"Are you girls ready to go?" Jiyong asked as he finished loading the luggage inside the car.

 

"Neh!" They all answered at the same time.

 

"Then it's time to roll. Chaerin, Seunghyun hyung, Bom noona and I are taking one car and the rest are taking another, okay?" Jiyong said. When everybody nodded they went on their way to Jeju on vacation.

 

---

They were inside the plane as it was about to take off. Bom was seated with Seunghyun, Jiyong and Chaerin in the front, Youngbae and Dara to the left and then Seungri, Minzy and Daesung at the back.

 

"Are you okay?" Youngbae asked worriedly as he noticed Dara shifting uncomfortably in her seat. 

 

"No, not really. I hate airplanes, and flying is one of my worst fears." She answered nervously.

 

"Relax, I'm right here. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." He said as he laced his fingers through hers and caressed her hand, he soon felt her relaxing to his touch.

 

"Look, Ji. Youngbae oppa is so sweet towards Dara unnie." Chaerin exclaimed as she nudged Jiyong while pointing at Dara and Youngbae.

 

"You're calling him oppa, but not me? That is so unfair." He said scoffing as he pouted in jealousy turning his back on Chaerin.

 

"Are you jealous? Haven't you noticed that I call all the other guys oppa except for you? You should be happy cause that means your special." I whispered the last part, blushing.

 

"Jinjja? I'm not mad anymore, babe. I don't care about anyone else as long as I'm special in your eyes." Jiyong said as he pulled Chaerin closer to himself.

 

"Minji-ah, are you tired? Cause you can always rest on oppa's shoulder, you know?" Seungri said playfully making Minzy blush.

 

"Or you can always rest on mine, Mingkki." Daesung said, trying to make Seungri jealous. He obviously succeded cause the maknae was already glaring at him.

 

"You're so sweet, oppas." Minzy exclaimed blushing.

 

"You mean oppa, right? Cause that jerk over there isn't sweet at all." Seungri said referring to Daesung. He soon got hit in the back of the head by Daesung. They soon started bickering as Minji sat in the middle and couldn't help but laugh at their childish antics.

 

"This is gonna be fun." Bom said to Seunghyun.

 

"What is?" Seunghyun asked confused.

 

"I don't know, going on a vacation with you guys." She replied sarcastically, making him chuckle.

 

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it." He said excited.

 

"Really? I didn't know that you would be excited about it, you didn't seem that excited earlier. You're such an alien sometimes, changing your mind all the time." She said as she nudged him playfully.

 

"Who wouldn't be excited about spending time with Park Bom, the alien to be exact." He responded smirking.

 

"Jerk." She said, poking his cheek.

 

"I have a feeling this vacation is gonna be great though." He exclaimed putting his arm around her shoulder as they waited for the plane to land.

 

Chaerin's P.O.V

 

We just arrived in Jeju not too long ago. I was outside in the balcony enjoying the breeze as I watched the beautiful sunset, it was such a sad thing that I was watching it alone though. Sometimes it is just depressing not having a boyfriend. And almost as my prayers were answered Jiyong appeared out of nowhere encircling his arms around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder. Around him I never felt lonely and that's why I enjoyed being with him so much.

 

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

 

"I was watching the sunset. Isn't it beautiful, Ji?" I replied.

 

"Yeah, it is, but not as beautiful as you." He said cheekily before nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, sending tingling sensations througout my body.

 

"You can be so cheesy sometimes." I said playfully smacking his arms as he let me go.

 

"Come on, let's go inside. It's freezing out here." He said as he dragged me inside the house. We were currently staying in his family's beach house which was huge, by the way. It was ginormous and had a beautiful looking pool at the back too.

 

"Each of us already picked which rooms we wanted, so the last one to choose is you. You're room is right next to mine actually, second floor, firth door to the left. I've already brought all your luggages there so, no need to do that." He said. I love how he is so caring towards me. It only makes me fall for him even more.

 

"Where are the others?" I asked as I noticed we were the only ones around.

 

"They were incredibly exhausted, so they fell asleep already. I suggest you do the same." He replied sitting down on the couch.

 

"What about you?" I asked once again.

 

"I'm not sleepy yet, so I'm gonna watch TV." He responded as I sat down next to him.

 

"I'm not sleepy either, let me keep you company." I exclaimed as he wrapped his arm around me.

 

"Fine by me. I'll be happy to have you here." He said as I rested my head on his shoulder. Truth was that I was exhausted, but I didn't want him to be here all alone, so I just stayed here with him, struggling to keep my eyes open.

 

"Pabo-ah, I knew you were tired." I heard him whisper as I felt him carrying me up the stairs before putting me down on the bed and tucking me in. I guess I ended up falling asleep anyways.