Evil minions

Living with the Royalties

Kim Nana's POV 

 

*Hmmm... should I apologise for kicking him? Aish, if he didn't make me so made and flustered at that moment I wouldn't even touch a strand of his hair! If only I could stab him with this knife!* I thought while using the fork stabbing at my chicken chop. 

"Nana ah, what are you doing to your chicken chop?" omma asked in bemusement. I realised how stupid I looked and stop torturing the already dead chicken. 

"Hehe, sorry, I was busy thinking.." I answered. *Shucks, now omma thinks i'm crazy.*

"DId anything happen in school today?" 

"Nah, just dealing some stuff with a jerk in school." *A big jerk* "I kicked his ballz." I said while chewing.

"You what?!" 

"He irritated me first!" 

"Maybe you should apologise to him when you see him tomorrow." omma suggested. "Call it a truce and hopefully he won't annoy you anymore,"

"Hmm, maybe I should do that," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

 

The next day, Nana met up with Jieun at the front entrance. She felt a little happier from yesterday's sweet revenge. 

"Ahhh, the weather is so nice today, don't you think so?" Nana linked her arms around Jieun, hopping like a happy rabbit.

"Errr, not really. What's wrong with you?" 

"Nothing~ just happy!" 

"I should really warn you about something.." Jieun bit her lips, deciding whether to tell or not. Just then, a group of girls walked past them. Their strong perfume hung heavily in the air, choking Nana and Jieun. 

"Oh my gosh, what the heck are they using?!" Nana flung her arms around to clear the scent awa.

"Yah, softer. They are the warning I was trying to tell you about." Jieun pulled Nana away, further from the group of arrogant girls. Jieun leaned towards Nana ears. "They are the four es in our school. Always trying to seek attention from the Royals and other chaebols in this school. The word in their dictionary : Flirt"

Nana listened with rapt attention. "Wow, they need to be taught a lesson!"

"No, don't agitate them. They are not only the four es in our school, they are also the richest girls in Korea. You'll never know one day they'll just kidnap you and ship you off to China."

Nana shuddered at the mere thought of going other country again. "Aish, I also don't associate myself with the Royals. In fact, I didn't even get to see them at all!" 

Jieun pursed her lips, considering whether she should tell Nana that she already met the Crown Prince and even kicked him. *She shouldn't have kicked him during that time! /le facepalm*

"Hey, I think I better get going, i'm running late for my math class!" Nana said. She spun around and walked briskly towards her classroom.

"Be careful!!" Jieun cried out. Apparently, Nana didn't catch that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ya, Mr Bacon, stop disturbing me!!" Nana scooted all the way to the end of the table, just beside Sehun.

"No, that's not the point." Baekhyun took his chair and sat right beside Nana. "The point is, why don't you teach me how to do this question?" He beamed at Nana. 

Sehun almost wanted to double over and laugh but he controlled. *Oh my god, hyung is too funny! Look at his smile! Hahahah! And what's with asking her a question?! He practically know everything!*

Nana shuddered and goosebumps popped all over her hand, making her hair stand. *Is he nuts? I bet he is.*

"Err, why are you being so nice to me. you're creeping me out. Please shoo, I need to concentrate." 

"Just teach me this question and let you off."

"No, i'm busy."

"If you're not going to teach me I'll annoy you further."

"Seonsaengnim! Bacon-ssi doesn't want to go back to his seat!" Nana raised her hand and shouted to Mr Lee. Mr Lee cleared his throat. He glanced over Baekhyun who is giving dagger eyes that said "if you change my place, you're so gonna get it"

"Nana-ssi, I don't see anything wrong with him going to your seat." He adjusted his spectacles. "So, to find x you have to times this..."

*What the hell, what kind of teacher is he?!*

"What to do? He says I am fine sitting here~ I'm going to annoy you for the rest of the week!" he leaned closer towards Nana's ears. "Revenge for kicking me."

*Ding dong!*

"Oh look, here's the bell. See you later, ahjumma!" Baekhyun stood up from his seat and stepped out of the classroom. 

"Hyung! Wait for me!" Sehun cried leaving Nana all alone. She literally face palmed herself for having such luck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah, Jieun ah, don't you think it's kind of weird. Why didn't I see any of the Royals yet? I thought you said the Crown Prince was in the same year as us?" Nana scratched her head in bewildement.

"I don't know. They are probably around the school. What are you having now?" Jieun changed the subject.

"Me? Let me check" Nana flipped her folder and sieved out her timetable. She scrutinised it. "Oh, I'm having P.E now." 

"Oh have fun then. Coach Kim is a good guy." 

"Yeah sure, see you later for lunch!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The classrooms corridor was particulary empty and eerie at this timing. Besides a few students taking their things from the lockers that are aligned neatly beside the classrooms, the whole passage way was practically empty. *Weird. Normally it would be noisy and buzzing with students.*

Nana was about to turn right where there are stairs leading to the gyn when somebody pulled her and she landed crashing hardly onto the lockers. *Whathe hell was that!* She groaned while she tried hard to stay consious. Sharp pain pierced through her head. She focussed her eyes on the person who pushed her. There were four girls standing right in front of her, hands akimbo.

"Look, the kitty is going to faint!" the girl with auburn hair snarled. 

"Stand up, . We need to talk." the center girl spat. She signalled to her other minions to force Nana to stand up. They grabbed her wrist and hoisted her up violently. The world spun around Nana.

"Who the heck are you?!" Nana managed to say, her back now facing the long and steep stairs. 

"Just somebody who's been eyeing on you the first time you step foot in this school." the girl stepped forward. Her eyes turned to slits. "This is a warning. Stop going close to my oppa."

"Oppa? What oppa? Who's your oppa?" 

The four girls's eyes widened. "You mean you don't know who is Miyoung unnie's oppa?" the auburn hair girl spoke.

"Don't feign stupid, you . After you kicked him and flirted with him during math class." she was even closer to Nana now, and Nana stepped back. Fear gripped her. 

*Oh gosh, I really want to punch those eyeballs right now, but I think I'm going to faint* Nana thought. 

Without her knowing, Miyoung signalled again to her three minions and pushed her down the stairs. In utter horror, Nana closed her eyes, waiting for the impact. *Oh my god, I'm going to die.*

*Thump*

Nana crashed into something soft instead of hard. She pried her eyes open and found those two familiar eyes staring down into hers. 

"Hey, ahjumma, are you alright?!" Baekhyun shook her. 

"No..I think I'm about to faint," Nana replied. In just seconds, she succumbed into oblivion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~