The Minions Came Back Again!

Living with the Royalties

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Yah, you better run fast or I’ll chop you off.” Nana gave me a glare that could really send my heart doing push ups. I may be the Crown Prince, but I was trained to run fast when I was really young. In case I got kidnapped.

“Wow, I’m so scared of your threats,” I back. She looked really pretty with her hair tied up in a messy but natural bun. Her puffy cheeks all red from the hot sun.

She pinched my arm and I swear it hurts like hell.

“Be serious!” she snapped.

“I am serious!” I rubbed the spot where she pinched.

“You better get a good mission, or else I’ll chop your head off.”

What’s with the chopping people off thing. She’s so weird, I don’t get her sometimes.

“Might as well use a gun and shoot me, effortless.”

She raised her fist, like she was about to punch me but Mr Lee interrupted her motion.

“Ready?! Set, GO!” Mr Lee pulled the trigger and I started sprinting towards the nearest box. Apparently I was the first to get into the box. I glanced behind to see Nana running like a duck. I smirked and decided not to in case she explodes.

I pushed the curtains away so that I could get into the box easily. There was a couple of wireless CCTV in the container. I have no idea how they implant it inside. I looked around me, there was only a table and on the table, there’s a MP3 and a box of folded papers.

I popped the MP3 earpiece and listened to the instructions.

“Good afternoon, your royal highness, this is your principal speaking. Do you see 3 folded papers on the table? Pick one. After reading it, pass it to the judges and carry out your mission. If the mission seemed stupid, please don’t blame the school, it was Her Majesty, your mother, instructed us to do so. Enjoy.”

What does this got to do with my mother?

“This is ridiculous.” I muttered under my breath.

I quickly took one piece of paper and unfold it. It says:

Mission 1:

Go to the one you like and kiss her. Remember, the one that you like must kiss you back. This is your mission. Have fun.

 

Wtf? The one I like. Isn’t it Nana? So the mission is telling me to kiss Nana? I could kiss her. But I doubt she would kiss me back.

“Yah, jerk! Are you done in there?!” Nana said.

My mother is so cunning sometimes.

I went out of the box and darted to the judges and I swear again they had the creepiest faces after reading my mission. I glanced around and found out that Luhan is already reaching the finishing line.

I hurriedly went back to Nana. My heart palpitating so fast I thought it was coming out of my mouth.

“So what’s our mission?” She asked. I was hesitant to tell her. After this was over I’m going to kill the principal for accepting my mother’s request!

“Just don’t kill me after this.”

I kissed her.

And surprisingly, she kissed me back.

~

Nana’s POV

 

“I will announce the top 5 finalist for the next event which will be held on the day after tomorrow. First we have Prince Luhan and Jieun pair!” the principal started announcing the finalist.

Like finally. That kiss was so embarrassing. It was witnessed by so many people. Ah, my fate. ):

But it was so sweet….and nice. Okay what am I thinking.

“Fifth goes to Prince Baekhyun and Nana pair! Please have a good rest for today and tomorrow and prepare for the next match. I will now reveal what is the next event. It is going to be archery competition. We will transport you there and please be in the lobby at 8am on that day. That’s all for today, rest well!” he ended the speech and we went off.

“Don’t forget the challenge!” someone whispered into my ear. I turned around and it was Luhan. Challenge? HOLEY CHEESE THE CHALLENGE.

“Bye~ I’ll go first!” he scooted off while I was still in the midst of panicking.

“Hey! Wait for me!”

I swear all of them are jerks!

 

Back in the hotel-

 

“Yeah, whatever, I’ll just sleep in the toilet.” I give up running my whole off just because of a damn bed.

“As usual I got the sofa again.” Luhan sighed. Dude, did he notice that I’m worse than him?

“And as usual, I got the bed again!” Baekhyun said.

“Yes, mr Korea Crown Prince and mr China Crown Prince. This lowly commoner here shall sleep on the ground again.” I bowed.

“Haha, enough of playing. Wanna go for some archery practice tonight?” Luhan suggested.

“Oh right! Come to think of it, I totally don’t even know how to play archery or even hold the bow.” I scratched my head. Probably gonna lose that round and forfeit the match.

“Don’t worry! I can teach you. You go wash up first then we shall go for some practice lessons by me!”

“Yeah, I shall go to, it’s been a long time since I’ve played archery.” Baekhyun said.

“Okay then.”

~

In the field-

 

“Woah, there’s quite a number of people here practicing. Where do we get the bows and arrows?” I asked Luhan.

“Don’t worry, I’ve already called my brothers to help us get some nice and suitable bow for you and us. Baekhyun do you want a bow too?” he turned to lonely Baekhyun who was looking kind of pissed off.

“Nah, I’ve got my own. Thanks.”

“Oh well.”

Five minutes later, 10 princes arrived, both korea and china’s Royalty. Wow. I’m impressed by their good relationships already.

“Hyung! Here’s your bow and a the guards here will help you with the arrows.” Sehun passed Baekhyun his nice looking bow and left with the rest to play and chat among themselves.

“And Nana, here’s yours.” Luhan handed me a light pinkish bow and a finger tab. “Slid your middle finger into the finger tab.”

He helped me fastened the finger tab against my finger. “This is to help prevent you from having and scars when you release the arrow.” Luhan explained.

He then stood beside me and turned my shoulders until my upper part of my body was facing my right.

“Now, hold the bow this way.” Luhan lifted my hands that were holding the bow. His fingers were adjusting my position upon holding the bow.

I could feel his hot breath blowing against the nap of my neck.

“Okay so pull this thing back and release it if you’re ready.” He pulled my right hand back to draw the bowstring while his other hand is over my left one which was supporting the bow.

“Are you ready for your first shot?”

I nodded.

“When I say 1, 2 and 3, you release, ok?”

I nodded again.

“1,2 and 3!” he let got of my hands while I released the bow. It went flying onto the  target. It hit the black colour.

“Good try!”

“Geez, thanks.” I lowered my head, feeling shy about his compliment.

“A little compliment and you’re like this, what a baby.” Baekhyun interfered. I watch him as he drew his bowstring professionally, aimed his target and released the arrow. And it hit directly on the yellow part. Bulls eye.

“See that? You better do as well as me on the day of the competition,” Baekhyun stepped towards me and lowered his head. “Or else I will chop your body,” he winked and smirked.

How smart of him to use my line.

I was about to retort back when three girls came into my view.

“Tsktsktsk, seduced Baekhyun oppa already and now to Luhan oppa too? What a .” The center one said.

Oh it’s the three minions again. Are they like bipolar or something?

“Are you crazy? Scram off.”

“Oh no, we just like to have an advice for you. You do know I will be joining this competition too right. If I win, you’ll have to break your engagement with Baekhyun. If you win, well, let’s not go there, it’s impossible for you to master a skill that I’ve been doing for my entire life, right?” she giggled but I wasn’t laughing.

“Oh well, goodluck dear. Have lots of fun now, don’t blame me if you suffer from any unnecessary injuries, all right? Bye my lovely oppas. Enjoy!!”

“Wait! Why do you want to do this to me?” I asked.

“Well, ever since that staircase incident, I realized that I should fight for the one I love. And that’s your fiancé.”

We all stood in silence, and then she went up to Baekhyun and gave a slight kiss on his cheek before walking off.

“You know what, she’s crazy.” I finally came up with a conclusion. “No matter what, this is a Royal marriage. I don’t believe she has the power to destroy it.”

“Yeah, don’t fret about it.” Luhan said.

I looked over to Baekhyun and he looked extremely pissed.

~~

Ohhhh, the evil es are back!
Tsktsktsk, they should just quietly disappear right from the start!

 

Anyway, enjoy! 

<3