Mr Bacon got owned~

Living with the Royalties

Author's POV

 

"Sorry, I shoudn't have her out. But she was indeed, rude to you." Chanyeol said. All of them were back in their own private corner.  

"You fool. Didn't the rest inform you that from the time I, until I say so, am not the Crown Prince in school anymore?" Baekhyun hissed, his fist clenched tightly. It was the first time he got so angry over an insolent girl who he never even met before. 

"But she was in the wrong! She shouldn't have called you that." Chanyeol retorted. His eyes showed anger. 

"Yeah hyung, I think Chanyeol hyung is right, she shouldn't have scolded you like you were nobody." Sehun stated. "Am I right, Suho hyung?" 

"I agree, too." 

"You guys-" D.O started.

"D.O hyung, shhhhh," Sehun cut him off. D.O glared at him and he looked away. Kai on the other hand, was with Baekhyun.

"Well, I think it's gonna be fun from now on, don't you think so, your highness? Kai said sacarstically.  

"No, but I don't think we should mess with her, it will harm our Royal image." Chanyeol said. Kai rolled his eyes while the rest nodded their heads. 

"Come on, it's been a long time since we had real fun. And that girl is really charming. Who cares about our image. Only our parent's image are important."Kai implied.

"Hmmm, Kai hyung is right too." Sehun chimed in.

"Yah, Sehun! Who are you supporting?" Kai yapped.

"Well, whoever is winning~" 

"You-"

"Okay, stop, stop." Baekhyun turned to them. "Let's just go with the flow. We shall still keep our identities a secret until the Ball is over." 

"The ball? You mean the Royal Ball?" D.O asked.

"Yes, if I'm not wrong, Mother told me that I'll be dancing with her." he cleared his throat. "Not that I want it or anything. Imagine her face if she's dancing with me. She'll freak the hell out."

All of them snickered. *Yeah, that'll be good to see.* Baekhyun thought. 

"For now, you," he pointed to Chanyeol, "shall go and apologise to her while I," he pointed back to himself, "shall stay here." Baekhyun did a teeth grin that left Chanyeol speechless. *Seriously, is he really my brother?* Chanyeol thought.

"Seriously, even though I'm acting angry at her, you all should see that missy's expression. It's priceless." 

"Hyung, you're so evil sometimes.." Sehun and Kai said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Clang!* The sound of the medical instruments shattered the silence. 

"Oh gosh, Sehun you pabo!" Kai slapped Sehun's back.

"What! This medical room or something is too small for five guys to squeeze in!" Sehun almost shouted. 

"Shhhh, I think she's gonna be awake." Suho went over to Nana's bed and went over to see Nana. Her back facing the five Princes. Nana stirred awake. Half-awaked, she stretched herself and immediately regretted it. An acute pain shot through her neck, sending pain all the way to her head. 

"Ouch!" she burst out. Her hand went up to her neck, trying to sooth the pain.

"Hey, are you alright, Nana-ssi?" Suho asked. Nana turned her head and saw Suho. Her eyes grew wide. *Like an angel~* she thought

"Nana-ssi?" he waved his hand over her eyes to catch her attention.

"Oops, sorry. And yes I think I'm fine." Nana started to blush. Suho chuckled.

"Yah, Suho hyung, let Chanyeol do his apologising before you start flirting with her again," Kai said. Suho ignored him as Chanyeol stepped forward. Nana then realised that there was four (excluding Sehun) amazing guys standing in front of her. 

Suho stepped aside for Chanyeol. She let out a gasp. *So tall.. my neck*

"Kim Nana-ssi, I deeply apologise for attacking you. Please accept my apology." Chanyeol bowed, nighty degrees down. His curly hair fell in front of Nana. Nana jerked back.

"W-what? Attack me?" 

"Yes, I apologise and it was my mistake." 

"Why would you do that?"

*Oh no...if he told her that it was to 'protect' the Crown Prince, Baekhyun would just roast him to death.* Kai thought. 

"Because I-"

"Because there was a gigantic fly on your neck!" Sehun interrupted. Chanyeol turned his head over to Sehun. Same goes to the rest. Sehun laughed. 

"Oh, you're forgiven. Please stop bowing," Nana smiled. She lifted Chanyeol's head and he backed off, standing behind Suho again. 

"So you forgive him already?" Kai asked.

"Yep, the only person I cannot forgive is that big jerk, where is he?" Nana questioned. *I bet he implanted the fly there to scare me but Chanyeol slapped it away. Chanyeol, my saviour!*

All of them shrugged their shoulders. 

"Ugh, forget it. When I see him, he's gonna get it!" she punched the air but hurt herself in the end. "I hope it heals before the Ball. If not I can't dance with the Crown Prince." Nana said. "Can you believe it, two injuries in one day. How great!" 

Feeling guilty, the boys just laughed it off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day~

 

*I swear, if that jerk face appear in front of me now, im so going to kick his ballz!* Nana cursed and imagined all the torturing stuff to do when she see him. Her friend, Jieun thought that she was insane. 

"Maybe you should try burning him. Or pour ice water when he's sleeping. Or-" Jieun contributed. Both of them are officially mad. If criminals need to be tortured, finding these two women would be best. 

"Yeah and then burned his lips until he can't talk-" 

"Burn who's lips?" a voice whispered in Nana's ears. Nana halted her steps.*This voice is ultra familiar. Hope its not him, its not him!*

Baekhyun went in front of her and gave her a wide smile. "Good morning ahjumma!" 

"Oh , why do I see a fly buzzing in front of me. Oooh, shoo shoo !" Nana waved her hands frantically in front of her, trying to chase Baekhyun away. Baekhyun knitted his brow. *Now I'm a fly? Great*

Baekhyun caught her arms and gripped it tightly, forming a red mark over her wrist. 

"Ouch, let me go!" she wailed.

"So am I still a fly now?" Baekhyun snarled. Nana flinched and gave a fake laugh. 

"Oh its mr bacon. Ok hi. So can I go now? People are staring at us."

"Let them stare then, aren't we both so matching?" he emphasized the word. 

"Jieun-ah, I need some help here," Nana tried to find Jieun but the pain on her wrist is getting stronger. Baekhyun leaned forward. *Holy cheese, is he going to kiss me? Wtf my lips! /le cries*

"You're really such an ahjumma, ahjumma." he whispered. 

*Freak this * Nana thought. She did not care anymore and went back to her first torture plan. She swung her leg back and connected it to Baekhyun's ballz, forcing him to release his grip from her hands. He fell on the ground, and growled in pain. Extreme pain. 

Nana massaged her wrist and gave him a smirk. "Oh, look, mr bacon has fallen! If you dare harrass me one more time, I'm going to kick it again!" She turned away, leaving Baekhyun stunned and dazed from the pain she had inflicted. 

*She's so dead, I swear!* Baekhyun thought. 

At the other side of the hallway, the five princes were laughing their asses off from this scene, especially Sehun. Even Chanyeol is snickering. 

"Hahaha! Hyung is too funny! Man, that girl is good!" Sehun said. 

"Do you think we should help him up?" D.O said while chortling. "Its too funny!"

"Nah, I think we should wait for him in the tea house. He should get up by himself after all, he got into this mess by himself!" Suho said.

"Yeah, let's go before I start cracking up again." Sehun added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!