Transfer Students

Living with the Royalties

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Let me reiterate what just happened.

THE MISS CRAZY KIM NANA JUST KISSED MY ROYAL CHEEK.

WILLINGLY.

Holy . I must be dreaming.

Because of this, I can’t fall asleep. What sorcery did the witch do to me. I keep thinking about her. Oh nonono.

“ARGHHH.” I shouted to nobody.

So if she kissed me, does that mean that she likes me?

But she said it was a token of appreciation. Which means she probably did this to other guys/girls in the US.

Freak this! If she wants to play who-falls-in-love-game, I’m going to join into.

Like what others say, “two can play the game”

Yep, I’m the jerkiest crown prince ever.

~

Nana’s POV     

 

“Ohhh Nana-ah! It’s been sooo long since I’ve seen you!” Jieun gave me a hug and I hugged her back in response.

“Awww, it’s okay.”

“How are you?” she asked as we walked along the hallway.

“The usual. Just that I have another 6 brothers living with me. It was a total living hell.” Well, it’s not true actually. Oh well.

“Hah, goodluck to you honey. By the way, have you heard of the news? They said there are 6 new transfer students! And and, all six of them are guys!” she squealed in excitement.

Wow, 6 new guys huh. So what.

“I see.”

“Okay,” she breathed while gripping my shoulders. “they are also the Princes from I don’t know which country.”

“Oh my god, you serious?” I faked my excitement while gripping her shoulders back and then releasing it. “I don’t really care.”

I was about to turn away from Jieun but she yanked me back. “You must! It’s been eons since this kind of thing happened. Imagine us staring at 12 amazing princes in history.”

I rolled my eyes dramatically. “Chillax girl, having 6 annoying guys with me is already so damn tiring. What if I need to associate with 6 more? If that’s the case, I am so going to JUMP OF THE DAMN CLIFF.”

~

Announcement:

Students please proceed to the auditorium for an important welcoming ceremony now.

The Principal announced to the entire school and upon hearing it, students immediately scrambled to the auditorium, wondering what ceremony is so important that need all of us to go.

“Heard that? I bet it’s the 6 princes. Come let’s go!”

 

Both of us took our places somewhere in the middle of the auditorium. The Principal stood at the podium, a mic in his hands.

I looked around the room, checking whether Baekhyun and the rest are here.

“Don’t bother searching, the Royalties always sit there, the only VIP place for them,” Jieun gestured towards the side, where the Princes sat.

Baekhyun as usual, locked gaze with me.

 

I flushed and looked away after recalling what I did to him. I still can’t believe I willingly kissed him.

I shouldn’t have done that, right? I should’ve just pat his shoulder cooly and said ‘thanks’

Harhar.

“Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen.” The principal started.

The students stopped their murmurs and mumblings.

“It is our greatest honour for our neighbourhood country, China, to let 6 of their very own young Royalties to attend our school. Please put your hands together and welcome them.”

This stirred a commotion among the students. I could practically hear their thoughts like are they handsome? Wow, another batch of royalties!

“Oh my god, Nana, look they are here!” Jieun clutched my hand hard as if this is the greatest thing she’d ever experienced.

I looked at the podium where 6 tall and let’s just say, gorgeous guys came into my view.

All of them are seriously drop dead handsome. It’s like making me look like some kind of trash.

The first Prince took the mic from the Principal. He, perhaps is the tallest guy in this school. He was at least a head and a half taller than the Principal. And wow, all of them are really tall.

“Nihao, annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Kris.” He said with a cute accent. Kris passed the mic to the next guy standing beside him.

He was also tall, we really nice body and a fierce looking face. But when he held the mic, he did the most cutest thing ever.

He blushed.

“Eheh, nihao, I’m Tao.” He hurriedly passed the mic to the other Prince beside him.

“I’m Lay,”  he introduced briefly.

“Nihao! I’m Xiu Min!” Xiumin did a deep bow before passing the mic.

“I’m Chen! Hi!” Chen chirped.

Then finally he passed the mic to the last guy, who had the most baby-est face ever.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Luhan.”

A flicker of recognition flashed in my head.

I’d seen this scene before.

 Was it déjà vu?

~

“OHMYGOD. I THINK MY OVARIES JUST EXPLODED.” Jieun screamed into my ear.

I am officially half-deaf.

“Calm your honey, it’s only 6 guys.” I said, munching on my cheese cake.

“I know, but don’t you think all of them are so cute, especially Tao. He’s so hot and he’s so shy! My type!”

“Yeah, go in front of him and say that then.”

Just then, the cafeteria double doors burst open and there came the China Princes.

“Ohh lookie! They are here!”

“Jieun-ah, when did you become such a big fangirl. I thought you were those coolish type.”

“People changed, okay. Omo omo, they are coming towards us!”

I looked up from my amazing cheese cake. Indeed 6 pairs of eyes stood right in front of my table and stare at me.

Only me.

I quickly swallowed my cake and flashed them a smile.

“Yes, your highnesses, how can I help you?” I said.

One of the Prince stepped out, and leaned forward towards me. Like seriously close.

I could hear and literally feel the entire cafeteria stares on us.

This Prince cleared his throat and grinned.

“Hi, nice to meet you. You must be the Crown Prince’s wife?” he held out his hand, waiting for me to shake it. “I’m Luhan by the way, if you didn’t catch that just now.”

I stared, my jaw nearly dropping.

“Hi…And no I’m not Baekhyun’s wife..yet.” I took his hand and shook it gently, his touch warm against mine.

Suddenly, he pulled me out from my seat, his other hand encircled my waist and whispered into my ear.

“I hope you didn’t forget me, Nana.”

~~~

A/N: Nihao = Hi in chinese. Or how are you? Works both ways. <:

Double update today. 
Maybe because I don't think I can update tomorrow.
):

Surprise surprise!
Finally EXO-M is here.

I predict, THERES GOING TO BE SOME DRAMA!

MUAHAHAHA.

Comment and subscribe!
Thank you! <3