Airplane Ride

Living with the Royalties

 

 

Nana’s POV

 

“Guys! Are you done preparing? We’re running late!” I yelled over Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai’s screaming. They always lose their undies at the wrong time.

“Yah! Where’s my underwear! I put it in my bag last night!” Sehun chided.

“How would I know. Ask the maids!” Chanyeol pointed to the maid who was so afraid of them.

“But you came into my room this morning. I heard you, you big and tall monster.”

“Ohkay, guys, stop fighting! Let’s just buy disposal underwear when we get to the airport. Get into the car now.” I crossed my arms and they obeyed me silently.

Behind me, Baekhyun, Suho and D.O laughed at my sudden leadership qualities. Haha, what a joke.

~

At the airport-

“Nana!” Luhan called out and gave me a gentle hug, making the 6 Korean Princes green with envy. It kinda feel awkward when he hugged me but I returned his hug…if not he’ll feel so damn embarrassed.

“H-hey,” I greeted back.

“Yah, stop hugging my noona,” Sehun stood in between Luhan and me.

“Chillax Sehun. I know Luhan when I was young…I think. I mean that’s what he said and that’s how I feel. So yeah,”

“Oh really,” Sehun stepped back and whispered something to Baekhyun.

“Anyway, meet my 5 other brothers,” he gestured to the 5 tall and handsome brothers standing behind him.

Thinking that those 6 Korean Princes needed more socializing than I do, I quickly pushed them forward and force them to shake hands.

They reluctantly exchanged greetings.

I smirked in content while Baekhyun gave me death glares that could kill all those bacteria in the air. Creepy.

After chatting with the other Princes, we board our private jet while they had theirs.

“See you later, Nana,” Luhan flashed me a smile.

“Yeah, later,”

~

In the plane-

 

I took the window seat again. I plugged my ear piece and started my playlist going when suddenly Baekhyun sat beside me.

“Hey, there are many other seats in this plane, shooshoo,”

“The guys are too noisy. Go to sleep, will you,” he flicked my forehead while I flinched in pain. I grabbed a piece of cake from the tray and stuff it into his mouth.

“Take this!” he wheezed while I continue putting the cream and cakes all over his mouth, smudging  his lips.

“Yah! Stop!” he caught my hands and pinned me against the plane window. “Do it one more time I’m going to you,”

“Hehe, sorry, I’ll stop,” he released my hands and wiped his mouth using his hands. Without and tissues. Ewwww.

“Stop it,” I took a piece of tissue from my pocket and helped him wipe away the cream on his mouth. Instinctively I started using the tissue to trace his lush lips. So soft for a guy… Then I realized that he was looking at me. My heart skipped a beat.

Baekhyun reached up toward my cheek. I blinked as he gently brushed my cheek.

“Mind putting your other hand down?” he said softly raising an eyebrow and I immediately pull back my other hand that was supporting his head.

“Jerk,” I threw another clean piece of tissue at him, telling him to do it himself.

“Thanks!” he smirked.

Phew. Nearly got caught again.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Awww, it’s only a two and a half hour ride and they are already sleeping. No fun. But another brilliant idea flashed in my mind.

“Hey, Sehun-ah, wanna do something fun?”

“What? Don’t tell me to do some stupid stuff, I won’t do it.”

“Aw, come on, it’s going to be fun. Look at those two lovebirds there.” I pointed to Baekhyun and Nana.

“What about them? They are only sleeping.”

“Well, we can DRAW ON THEIR FACES!!” I suddenly grew even more excited when Sehun’s face lit up. He likes drawing people’s face. So do I. I wiggled my brows at Sehun and he immediately agreed.

Grabbing a lipstick from the one of the air stewardess and we crept towards their seat.

“You draw on Nana’s face while I do Baekhyun. Got it?” I whispered.

“Yes!”

“Go, now!”

We hurriedly passed by Suho, D.O and Kai’s seat and finally reached our victim’s place. I stood behind Baekhyun and started drawing.

Omo, omo, he’s so gonna kill me, but I would die in peace!

After totally disfiguring Baekhyun and Nana’s face, I quickly positioned Baekhyun so that he was hugging her while Nana’s head on his shoulder.

Perfect couple.

“Yah, let’s go back.” I mouthed to Sehun who was at his peak of cracking out.

This is so damn fun.

~

Nana’s POV

 

Chanyeol’s laughter stirred me awake from my sleep. Probably the best nap I’ve ever taken. It feels so warm and comfortable. I was about to go back to sleep when a light snore kept me awake. I looked down and noticed a familiar hand circled my waist. I looked up and found Baekhyun’s head on mine.

And what the fudge.

I suddenly burst out laughing at his face, waking him up. I laughed so hard that no sound came out. I was also laughing my tears out. It was too funny. I looked over to Chanyeol and Sehun, they were also laughing too.

“Omo, your face! HAHAHAHA,”

Once he processed what had happened, Baekhyun guffawed.

“hahahaha! Your face! It’s too beautiful!”

What? My face? I touched my face and my fingers were stained with lipstick stains. My cheeks grew hotter.

“Stop laughing! You should see your face too!” I touched his face and showed him his stains.

He stopped his laughing and we both glared at the two rascals.

“Wanna have revenge?” I said.

“I would love to.”

~

Another update! 
Enjoy!

Btw, love reading you guys comments!<3