Shocked

Living with the Royalties

 

 

Nana’s POV

 

“Remember me?” he whispered while hugging me.

He just freaking hugged me.

But why does he look so damn familiar. I closed my eyes and think.

His scent, his cute eyes and that familiar accent when he introduced himself… Too familiar. But what he’s doing now, is definitely wrong.

I slapped his arm away, not caring whether he’s the Prince or whatsoever and glared at him.

“I’m really sorry, Mr Prince Luhan. But I really can’t remember who are you. And please don’t touch me. I don’t really like guys touching me.”

My gaze bore into his. Judging from his expression, he looked kinda shock.

Then, he flashed me a charming smile. His eyes forming into a beautiful eyesmile too. I blinked, letting those fragments of memories seep into my brain.

 

Flashback, 10 years ago-

 

Author’s POV

“Hey, why are you crying?” a little boy squatted beside a girl, his curious eyes searching hers. She wiped away her tears with the back of her hand while sniffling.

The little boy grabbed her wrist and instead used his own handkerchief and wiped her tears away.

“Who are you?” she cried.

He looked up and smiled so brightly even the sun can’t match up to his smile. “I’m Luhan!”

At that moment, her tears stop flowing, whatever sadness or loneliness was gone after hearing his voice. 

-End of flashback

 

Nana’s pov

“Yah, Nana, the Prince is talking to you!” Jieun shattered my reverie. I stare at the Prince, scrutinizing his face. Was he the boy that I met when I was 6?

There were some more missing parts of my memory. Holes that I haven’t retrieve yet. It’s so weird…

“It’s okay, Nana-ah. You’ll remember it soon. See you around, my little flower.” He smirked and left.

 

Back at home-

I sank into the sofa, still raking my tiny brains about that incident. Everything seemed so fuzzy. I’m sure I met Luhan somewhere before.

“ARGHHH. This is pissing me off!”

“What’s pissing you off, noona?” Sehun asked while sitting beside me.

“Oh hi Sehun-ah!” I patted his head. “how’s your day?”

“Good! Noona, you haven’t tell me what’s pissing you off.”

“Just some guy that I met today,” I sighed. “Did the king know about 6 Princes from other country are studying here?”

“Of course! Those 6 Princes are actually our distant Royal relatives from China. I don’t know why they came to Korea for, but it’s good to see them.”

“Ohh… so all of them are Chinese?” I asked.

“Basically, yes. But some of their moms are not. Which makes them half Chinese and the other half another race. Like the Crown Prince, Luhan. His father is Chinese but his mum is actually American-chinese. That’s why he lived in the US when he was very young.” Sehun explained.

“Oh.” I lived in US ever since I was born. I had no friends, no family just some guards and maids in my house. “So when did he went back to China?”

“I’m not really sure…probably around 8-9 years old?”

“Ahhh. I see. Thanks for the information!”

 

The next day-

 

As usual, I went to school with Baekhyun who seemed awfully quiet today. And I didn’t really saw him yesterday in the house.

I noticed he had really dark and heavy eye bags.

“Dude, you look like a panda. Why don’t you try going to the zoo?” I teased.

He rolled his eyes dramatically at me.

“Pandas are kind of cute. I’ll be glad to do it. Why don’t you become the monkey, you and the monkey looked exactly the same. I thought both of you were siblings!”

A weird feeling surged through me after he said that. Was it relief?

I smiled to myself but unfortunately he caught me smiling.

“What are you laughing at, monkey?” he leaned towards me, his head close to mine.

I blinked and changed my expression. “Nothing,” I flicked his forehead and he winced. Hah noobie.

“You want to play with me that much?” he said while rubbing his red forehead.

I chuckled while looking at his pained face. It pleases me so much to see him suffering. Ha, ha, ha, I’m an evil witch.

“You look so stupid right now,” I carried on fooling and joked with him. Baekhyun then turned his head away from me, his face grew darker.

Oh my god, is he angry?

I scooted closer to him and reached for his shoulder. “Hey, are you angry? I didn’t know you can’t take jokes…” I said softly.

He didn’t reply.

“Yah, jerk.” I poked his shoulder, hoping he would respond and shoot me back. What’s with him today man, pms again?

There was a brief silence when suddenly he twirled his head and his eyes bore into mine, our forehead nearly touching. Baekhyun smirked.

“Didn’t expect you to fall for that,” he winked playfully and that’s when the stupid car decided to jerk and his lips crushed onto mine.

My eyes widened in horror and shock, his too.

We stayed there for a moment.

When the kiss finally registered in my mind, I pushed him away.

“Yah! Why did you kiss me, you idiot!” I flushed a deep red and turned my head away from him. A tingling feeling still lingered around my lips.

I heard him laugh. What’s so funny. Oh my gosh, my lips ):n

Baekhyun went closer to me, his breath tickling my ear, and our shoulders are touching. “You look so cute when you blush,” he whispered.

My heart started pumping faster and a fluttery feeling formed at the pit of my stomach. One of his hand grabbed my shoulder while the other cupped my head, making my head turned to face him.

He was leaning closer to me now.

Dayum close.

Omo, omo.

Then, the car door opened. He quickly released his hands from me and returned back to his original position while I cleared my throat. I let out a long breath.

“Your highness, we’ve reached your school.”

~~

Baekhyun’s POV

 

After we got off the car, she didn’t talk to me anymore. Mannnn, my hormones are really running wild around her. I need to control!

She went into the school without me as I trailed behind her.

Hmmm, lunch with her later?

“Hey,” I stopped her from walking. “Wanna have lunch later?”

She gave me that I-am-quite-pissed-now-look.

“No, and you’re a big, fat, ert!” she spat at me and kicked me in the shins. Pain shot through my whole body while I groaned in pain.

Dahell, this woman is playing really hard to get.

“Yah! Monkey! Come back here you! AH, Ah, ouch,”

I was about to run up to her and when I saw that stupid Luhan hugged Nana.

~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like Baekhyun just found out about Luhan and Nana's unexpected relationship! Uh-oh~