Two of A Kind.

Fallin' In.

It had been more than two weeks after their first meeting. Hyosung and Lee Joon were two desperate souls seeking for the best solution. They had discarded their intentions of trying to keep talking to their parents about how much they were against it when all their attempts proved futile. She was getting vexed and frustrated with how her parents had been treating her like a puppet while he was suffocating trying to be good and stayed at home just to make his father changed his mind. Instead of the marriage being their main problem, their desire to be free from their parents became the number one in their list.

Location : Bistro

Day & Time : Thursday 1300hrs.

Pushed his sunglasses down to take a good look at the girl walking towards him. Couldn't take his eyes of her.

Looked around while trying to recall how he look. Since it had been awhile since she last saw him, Hyosung could barely remember his face. "Is that the one?" Looked at the guy seated while reading a newspaper. Walked up slowly to the table but another guy sitting a table infront caught her attention. "Owh?"

Once he was busted, Lee Joon quickly pushed up his sunglasses over his eys and turned his head to the side. "Where is she? What is taking her so long?" Tried not to look at the girl again and reached for his handphone to message her. Keying the words while his stubborn eyes just couldn't stray away from her.

"Could he be the one?" Tried to recall at least one of two features of him. Took a few steps towards the table. "I remember how small his eyes are but this guy is wearing a sunglasses. I know he is tall but how to know that when he is sitting down?" But her gut feeling was telling her that the guy was him.

Still in the middle of keying in the alphabets when his fingers froze upon seeing her walking to his table. Had his jaw slightly dropped when she stood right infront of him. Only with a closer view, he became aware of who she was. Lee Joon was at a loss for words.

"Lee Joon ssi right?" Hyosung asked but he seemed frozen. She could still remember his face but with the sunglasses on him, she had to make sure first.

"Hyo-hyo.." stuttering, at a totally different sight of her. From what he could remember from their first meeting, he didn't recall her grabbing his attention with the she looked. 

"Hyosung. It's Hyosung urh~Is it so hard to remember my name?" Hyosung asked and took a seat. Took out a few pieces of paper that she had printed out. "Here read this and tell me wh.." halted when he looked dazed. Since she couldn't see what he was looking at, Hyosung turned her head back to see if there was something behind her that had made him the way he was right now. "Are you looking at something?" she asked when she turned back to him.

Snapped out and smiled nervously at her. "Sorry, I was just daydreaming~," he said trying to sound calm and composed but still trying to overcome the shock.

"Owh, so you like to daydream too?" she asked with a smile. Since she never really could do what she always wanted to do due to the restriction set by her parent, daydreaming had been her number one hobby.

Nodding his head immediately before he reached for the paper and made sure his eyes were on the papers and not to her. Forced to focus more on reading and had to lift up the papers to his head level.

Resting her chin on her palm and waited for him to finish reading. Staring at him. "He looks nervous.Why? Maybe he didn't like what he is reading?" Worried but had her eyes checking him out. "Ouuf, what am I doing?" alarmed to have herself liking the way he presented himself.

Put down the paper with his eyes still glued on it. "So we can file for an anulment after marriage?" he asked, still refusing to make any contact.

Hyosung nodded but since he didn't look at her, "Ye~"

"When do you want to do this? I mean how long do we have to stay married?," he asked again still feeling uncomfortable with the thought of her being the girl he was absolutely riveted to moments ago.

"But are you okay with this?" she asked. With him not not making any eye contact with her made her wondered if he was okay doing this with her. Plus, he seemed unrelaxed.

"Mmm," a brisk reply from him. Lifted up his head but kept turning to the left and right to hide his discomfiture.

"You sure?" she asked again when she saw his uncomfortable gestures.

"I'm very much okay with this," finally replied and braced himself to glance at her. Had to repeatingly blink his eyes to prevent himself from staring at her. "Augh~! Get a grip of yourself before you make yourself looking silly~" Calmed himself down. "So how long will we be staying married?" asked in a calm and composed tone. Leaned back to look relax. 

Hyosung shrugged her shoulders. "It's up to you but in my opinion, let's file for it when we are done having fun being away from them urh. How's that?" The main reason she had came up with this was mainly because of her uptight parent. All her life, she had been trying so hard to be a good daughter and listened to their every words but being forced to marry had made her snapped. 

"Woah~I like the way she thinks." Slowly, a smile formed. He was bulldozed over how similar their thoughts were"So after marriage, the one and only rule that we must abide is, mind your own business right?" Hyosung nodded. "I won't intrude your privacy and you won't too right?" Hyosung nodded again. "So when shall we get marry then?" he asked. Only now the discomfort he felt before had vaporized as excitement overwhelmed him.

"I'll be done with my finals next month and.."

"Get married soon after your finals then?" he cut in.

Her eyes opened wider. Hyosung was actually going to tell him that her parent was going to bring her to one of the European countries for a vacation and maybe after she came back from it, they could think about when to execute their plan. "So soon?"

"It is?" he asked. Hyosung nodded. "Maybe I just can't wait to get out of the house." Feeling abashed with how eager he might had sound to her.

"Same here~" Looked at him blankly. "Be married and get to be free from my parent or go for a vacation with them?" Remained  quiet and giving it some more thought. "Why do I even need to think about this? " Realising how stupid she was to try to choose between those two options. Took a deep breath, "Let's do it."

"Huh?" Baffled with her punchy style of saying those words.

Leaning forward, "Let's start planning for the wedding after my finals urh."

He too leaned forward. "Are you sure?" he asked, getting excited.

Nodding her head. "I want to do this. There are just so many things I want to do which I can't with them controlling me." Hyosung was starting to imagine what she could finally do without her parents around her.

"How long have you been caged?" Lee Joon asked.

"Basically since I was born~" she answered.

"Tch tch tch. That is very cruel," he remarked and slightly shook his head.

Sulked and nodding. "Not just cruel Lee Joon ssi. You have no idea how tormenting it is."

"I bet it must be suffocating too huh," he added.

"They are the life out of me~"

He could relate to the last remark from her. "Can you imagine their faces if we tell them that we want to marry this soon?"

Hyosung snorted. "It's our turn to surprise them."

Both leaned back on their chair with smiling faces and they each tried to picture how theiry parents would react. And their eyes met again.

"We're evil aren't we?" Lee Joon remarked with a grin.

Hyosung shook her head. "Can't really blame ourselves for that, we have their blood flowing in us~"

They both chuckled at the same time. It was a pleasant feeling for the two of them to see how at ease they were with one another eventhough this was the only second time they met. The thoughts of not wanting to marry a stranger or without love had disappeared from their heads. All they were eyeing was their freedom and that could be achievable when they lived on their own.

Hyosung leaned forward again. "This marriage will only be known to our families right?"

Nodding his head, "I will make sure of that." He wasn't planning on telling even his bestfriends about it which could be risky. The last thing he wwould want was to have his ex knew about it.

"You're still waiting for your ex right?" she asked again.

"Yes I am," he replied.

Took out her pinky finger and extended it to him. "Let's promise ourselves that no matter what nobody from outside is to know about this. We shall lead our seperate lives and with no restrictions. No intrusion of one's privacy and to respect each other wishes until the day we get our anulment. Pinky promise Lee Joon ssi."

Finding the terms agreeable and  wanted to promise her but doing a pinky promise seemed to be embarrassing for a grown up man like him especially in a bistro with people around. "Can we just do a verbal promise? I don't like doing these kin.." halted when he saw her lips starting to pout. As he brought his pinky finger unwillingly to link it together, "First the 'fighting' cheers and now the pinky promise? This is so embarrassing~"

Location : On The Road.

Time : 1400 hrs.

"Something is really bothering me right now~" Lee Joon asked and glanced at her. He had offered to send her home and he wished he didn't. It was so difficult to refrain himself. "Why do you look so different from the time we first met?"

Hyosung smiled and replied, "Maybe that time my omma is the one dressing me up~ I don't usually wear those type of clothes." Looked at Lee Joon and a bashful smile formed on her face.

"You let your omma dress you up?" he asked, finding it shocking that a girl as big as her would allow her mother to do that.

"Have to. I can't really say no to them," she replied in a doleful tone and sighed. "Everytime there's any family function she would bother herself with it. But no matter how branded the dresses are, I just don't fit well in it. Her taste is more..erm.."

"Vintage?" he cut in and she slightly nodded her head. "Hyosung ssi, is it a must for you to do everything they want you to do?" curious about her lifestyle and grew concerned with how much she was being controlled. He thought her parents were just like his parent who could be strict and lenient at times.

Her expression turned sour and she nodded. "Everything~ If I go against them, both of them will be so mad at me."

His jaw dropped. "Are you for real? I mean you seriously abide to their rules?" Saw her nodding dolefully. "You're rare. Girls these days are more rebellious but you..woah, I'm just lost for words now." Now he knew why she had came up with the earlier plan.

She blamed the way her parent had instilled fear in her towards them since she was little. "Appa is scary when he is angry. They always say it is fortunate to be the only child to a rich family but I always find it unfortunate. I really don't have my say in anything at all."

Empathize with the way she had to live her life and thankful a bit that his father was not as strict as her father was. "To have a father in law like that is tough~" he muttered while imagining how he would be treated by her father after marriage.

Sighed deeply as she looked outside the window. "It's been hard. I can't play like any other kids and always envious towards those who can freely do what they want. With the curfew they set, it is hard for me to get a friend who will understand why I can't really hangout with them."

"Hyosung ssi, " he called her and took a quick glance to see if she turned to look at him. "As soon as you become my wife, you can do whatever you want. Go out, get to know guys and even go for dates urh. I will even help you with it."

She snorted. "What kind of a husband are you to allow your 'wife' to date while being married to you?" asking him in a joking manner.

"A cool type of husband," he answered quickly with a grin.

"You're very kind Lee Joon ssi~" Hyosung added, praising to show how she appreciated what he had agreed to do.

Became shy suddenly. "Well I'm glad they set me up with someone so smart and prett.." "What the.." stopped with his talk abruptly. He never really feel easy in complimenting any other girl except for his ex. "And and.." getting pressured to continue with his sentence but his brain don't work well under pressure. "Tch, sorry Hyosung ssi, I forgot the word.." an excuse to not say what he wanted.

Hyosung giggled. Finding him amusing with the way he had stopped himself from completing the sentence. She could more or less figured it out since he almost say the whole word. "Just smart will do Lee Joon ssi. I'm content with just that. So~ what's the next step we should do?" she asked to move on to another topic.

"We just need to show them that we really like each other so much that we are ready to marry," Lee Joon answered. At the same time glad that she had asked the question instead of persuading him to remember the word.

"That means.."

"We have to pretend that we like each other," he cut in. Drove to side to park his car outside the mall. Turned his head to her, "Will that be tough for you?" he asked.

Gave a thought to it. "I'm pretty bad in acting Lee Joon ssi. How?" Hyosung was getting worried that she might not be able to pull it off.

Smiling confidentlys and tapped his chest, "Leave that to me urh. I'll guide you along. We need to do this Hyosung ssi. We need to get our freedom." "And I badly want you to have your fun!" Clenched his fist and said softly, "fighting~"

He made her laughed with how low spirited his cheer was but feeling emboldened by it. "Ye~ let's do it!" Clenched her fist. "fighting~" said it in a soft tone too, mimicking the way he did it and saw him chuckling shortly after.

Location : Jeon's Residence.

Day & Time : Saturday 1500 hrs.

In her room...

"I can do this~ I have to do this~ Jeon Hyosung you know you can do this!" cheering herself on when she stood infront of the mirror. In few hours time, they'll be having dinner with the Lee family and Lee Joon had told her that they might need to act a bit. She was nervous, anxious and it was nerve wrecking to be doing it infront of her father. The moment she heard the doorbell, her heart jumped.

At the living room..

Remembering what Hyosung said about her father had made him getting a little antsy when he entered the house and saw Mr Jeon's face. Lee Joon bowed and greeted both of them before he tried to see where Hyosung was. Walked behind the elders when they were going to the sofa and that was when he saw her running down the stairs. Startled at the sight of her nearly losing her footing but smiled widely when he saw how quickly she regained her balance. "Cute~"

"Aish! my flat feet! Hate them so much!" walking quickly to the sofa area and caught sight of Lee Joon looking at her. "Did he see it? I hope he didn't~" waved a little at him before she went to greet his parent and went to sit next to her mother.

Lee Joon sat down and was about to lean back comfortably when his mother slapped his lap out of sudden. "Ah~ ommeoni, what is that for~"

"My son has been asking so much about Hyosung lately," Mrs Jeon said and made even her husband surprised to hear it. "Keep asking do you think Hyosung likes me? Where will she like me to take her on her first date?" repeating the questions Lee Joon had asked her the day before. "Oh, and one more, what type of guy do Hyosung like?" Smiling at Mrs Jeon and shaking her head. "He asks me as though I will know the answers~"

Lee Joon leaned back and sighed silently. He was absolutely mortified after hearing the exact questions he had asked his mother being out in the open.

Hyosung turned her head to the other side to hide her smile after seeing how he was looking right now..

"Really?" Mrs Jeon asked and smiled at Lee Joon. "She is here now. She can answers all your questions."

Smiled at Mrs Jeon awkwardly and nodded at her. He was only trying to make known of his interest towards Hyosung to his mother but Lee Joon didn't expect his mother to blabber about it openly. Saw Hyosung's head turned away. "Is she laughing at me right now?"

Inhaled and exhaled deeply. When she knew she could stop smiling, turned her head back to the front and glanced at him. Just one tiny glance made her looked away again. "Why am I smiling too much?" Pursed her lips and tried to look to the front again. When even a sidelong look at him made it hard for her to maintain a straight face. She stood up, "Please excuse me Mr and Mrs Lee, I'll be right back." Turned around quickly and scurried to the kitchen.

Mr Lee looked at his son. "What are you waiting for?"

Lee Joon was bewildered by the question. "What is this old man talking about?"

"Go and ask her whatever you've been bugging your ommeoni with~" Mr Lee said when he saw how slow his son was to get what he meant.

"Ah~" He stood up up, excused himself and walked the same direction Hyosung had walked.

At the backyard garden...

"Did you laugh at me?" Lee Joon asked after sneeking up on her. He was squating close behind her. Saw he shaking her head. "You have to understand that I have to let them see that I'm interested in you urh. I don't know why ommeoni have to say all that in the open. You know how embarrassed I was?"

"I know," she replied and remembered his face just now. Undeliberately a soft  tee-hee escaped .

He heard it and walked while squatting to go to the side. "Yaa, still mocking me?" She didn't turn to look at him and he badly want to stop her from laughing at him. "Fine then, I'm not going to do this~" he said.

Hyosung immediately turned her head. "No. Don't do that. I'm sorry urh." Scared that he wouldn't want to go through what they had planned days ago.

Scrunched up his small eyes. "You really need to learn how to control your facial expression." Right now he could see she was still trying to control herself. "Yash! Do I look like a clown to you?" Getting bugged with her. "I'm really serious about changi.."

"Okay," kept her face straight after she interrupted him. Took a deep breath. Tried to think of something else. "Owh, Lee Joon ssi, meet my friends."

Lee Joon looked around. "Friends?" But he only saw the two of them.

Pointing to the two potted plants. "Daisy and Rosey." The flowers she had planted so many years ago and they were the ones to which she would confide and talk to .

He sighed. "This is sad~" he said and looked sullenly at her. "You really need help Hyosung ssi. I'm here now, I'll make sure you'll have many many friends after.." halted when she shook her head.

"One. Just one friend will be enough. One friend who will talk and listen to what I have to say. A true friend," Hyosung said with a faint smile. She have had a lot of friends before but none really stayed by her side for her to confide to.

"Just one?" Hyosung nodded. "Yaa turn," instructed her to turn her body so they would be squatting face to face. When she did, he extended his hand to her, "Let's stop with the formalities okay?." Waited for her to extend her hand too.

Wondering what he was up to. Kept staring at him and blinking her eyes repeatingly.

Took her hand and placed it on his extended hand. Grip it and said, "Let's be friend urh." Lee Joon couldn't help imagining how lonely she might had felt all these years. Hoped that him being her friend would make their agreement be something that they both could do together comfortably.

She was touched to hear those words. Without hesitation she replied, "Yea, let's be friend." Only because she found him to be an amusing individual who has a kind heart and it was so easy to talk to him.

He kept swaying their hands instead of shaking it. "We are now friends and soon to be spouse to one another. Nobody else's life can be more exciting than ours right now," a jocular comment from him.

With a soft giggle she nodded and said, "Exciting indeed~"

Both had a sly grin on their faces.Taking the arrange marriage as a ticket to have their freedom and taking advantage of how at ease they were towards one another to achieve it together, they decided that being friends would best. Thinking that friendship would help them go through their marriage live smoother and living together easier, both took the initiative to know the other better. The marriage that they had strongly opposed to, now seemed to be something they were looking forward to.

animated gifs 

FolderName  - Here it is http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/mblaqs-lee-joon-reveals-his-ideal-type-to-be-secrets-hyosung and a video which has the part where he said it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXCxO62wvyQ&feature=g-hist have to thank the girl who did the video kekekeke.

FeyFan_501 - Ye, I'm writing about how your omma and appa fall in love and give birth to you kekeke. Thank you for wanting to support this. I just hope you will like it and don't be disappointed if it .(pardon me language >_< )

babystep - I was shocked to read it but I'm glad he said it even when nobody ask him kakaka.

Shoutouts to :-

pockyisawesome superstarhyo FeyFan_501 babystep  FolderName

Thank you for taking your time to leave comments ^o^

Readers and Subscribbers Thanks for reading me fic!