First Meeting.

Fallin' In.

Location : Lee's Residence.

Day & Time : Sunday 0900hrs.

On his knees, both hands clapsed, displaying a sorry expression at his father who was looking out the window. "No way. Ahbeoji don't do this to me urh. I'll change. I won't go out with my friends or waste my time doing nothing anymore. I swear!" he pleaded with his father.

Me Lee turned and gave his son a stern look. "Swear? I've been hearing that from you for so many times now but I still see you coming home late in a drunkard state."

"I'll start from today urh. I won't drink anymore and I won't see my friends anymore too. Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it but not this ahbeoji. I can't marry a girl whom I've never met before in my life," Lee joon was desperate to make his father changed his mind.

"I've made up my mind. The girl and her family will be here in the evening. It's either you go through this or I will cut off everything. Your cards will be worthless, you car will be towed and if you think you can survive outside with nothing, you can start packing your things and get out from the house," Mr Lee stated his decision. He didn't want to go this extend but after his son did terribly for his university final last year, he had witness Lee Joon becoming worse. Since he and his wife failed to bring Lee Joon under control, he thought by marriage, would make his son wise up and be more responsible.

"How can he do this to me? How can he just force this one on me?!" Frowning and looked at his father walking away from him. "Ahbeoji, this is cruel."

Mr Lee stopped walking and without turning back, "Cruel is you throwing your life away son. I don't know what causes you to change for the worse. You used to be a good son before." Continued walking to the door and left Lee Joon kneeling in the middle of the study room.

Location :Jeon's Residence.

"Omma, where are we going later?" Hyosung asked her mother who was helping her to set her hair.

"Somewhere dear," Mrs Jeon answered briskly, avoiding to answer the exact place they'll be going to.

"Where omma? Why did you buy for me a new dress?" she asked again with a smiling face, feeling excited. It had been so long since they got to go out as a family with her father always busy with work.

"Sssh. Stop asking questions urh. You'll know when we get there," Mrs Jeon said and found herself staring at her daughter's reflection. "Hyosung ah, do you have any boyfriend at the university?"

"Oh omma~" with a smile she shook her. There was a guy she had been having a crush on but right now, she was more focused on completing her final year in the university smoothly.

"How will you feel if appa and me set you up with someone?" Mrs Jeon asked. She had been worried about how her daughter was going to react later.

Hyosung giggled. "Omma, matchmaking is too old fashioned. I want to find a man by my own and experience what love is all about."

Her heart sank when she looked at her daughter's expression. "But Hyosung ah, you know how stubborn you appa is right?"

With a nod, Hyosung replied, "I know omma. That is why after I start working, I'm going to try my best to get a man who appa will like."

Mrs Jeon gave Hyosung a faint smile and continued to comb her daughter's hair silently. She prayed that after today, her daughter won't hate them for doing what they're about to do.

Location : Lee's Residence.

Time : 1030hrs

Lee Joon had been pacing all around his room freeting over what his parents had done to him. "This is crazy. I can't and I don't want to get marry to just anyone!" Sat on his bed and stared blankly at the wall. He wished he could ask for help from his friends but if they were to know that he was being matchmake, he would be the laughing stoke to his friends. Ruffling his hair in frustration before his back fall on the bed. "Should I start packing my bags?" Thought about it for a second. "But I'll be penniless and homeless!" Scared of being in a poor situation. Shook his head, "I won't be able to survive~ UGH!! This is wrong. Why are they doing this to me?!!"

Location : On the Road.

Time : 1600 hrs

"Appa, where are we going?" Hyosung asked from the backseat. She was getting annoyed with her parents not answering to her question. "Omma~~"

"Can you just sit down quietly?" Mr Jeon said in a stern voice. Looked at the rear view mirror and saw Hyosung leaned back with pouting lips. "Stop pouting and sit up straight," he ordered.

Hyosung did what she was told. "Where are they taking me? Tell me to dress up and all but still not telling me where we are going to. What are they up to?" Getting suspicious with the way her parents were acting. She was starting to have bad feelings in her heart.

Location : Lee's Residence.

Outside the door..

"Hyosung, I want you to behave and don't talk when it is not necessary, do you understand that?" Mr Jeon ordered sternly and had Hyosung nodding her head hesitantly.

She wrapped her hands around her mother's arm. "Whose house is this and why is appa being so fierce right now?" Looked at her mother's face after her mother patted her hand gently. Brought her eyes to the door and waited for it to open.

Inside the house..

Sitting at the sofa in the living room, still feeling disgruntled about the whole thing . His eyes went to where his parents were welcoming the guest and when he saw they were entering the house, Lee Joon quickly looked away.

Hyosung recognised the two people who were standing infront of her. She did saw them in her house sometimes before. "Ah~ so it's just a normal visit to a friend's house." She was relieved but then she caught sight of someone sitting in the living room with the back of his head facing them.

Mr Lee put his arm across Mr Jeon's shoulder. "Come, let me introduce you to my eldest son." Began to lead the rest of them to the living room.

Joon had his shoulder patted by his father and he quickly stand up. Turned around and his eyes straight away went to Hyosung. "So she's the one?" Stared at her. Looked at her from top to bottom. No matter how he found her to be quite okay, he was still against the idea of making her his wife.

"Ouuf~ why is this guy looking at me like that? Never see a girl before?" Hyosung looked at him with a slight frown.

'Aherm..' Mr Lee cleared his throat to grab his son's attention away from Hyosung. When Lee joon looked at him, he introduced him to Mr and Mrs Jeon. "And that is their daughter, Hyosung."

Lee Joon bowed his head briefly at Hyosung and so did she.

"You kids sit down here first," Mr Jeon said before the four of them left the two of them standing awkwardly alone.

He went to the sofa and sat down. Noticed that Hyosung was still standing. Turned his head, "Are you going to stand until they come back?"

She walked to the sofa slowly and sat down, leaving a reasonable amount of space in between them. Starting to feel very uncomfortable with the stares she kept getting from him.

Glided next to her. "So, it's ridiculous right?" Lee Joon suddenly asked in a whispering tone.

Although she was shocked to have him sitting close her, his question had attracted her mind. "What is ridiculous?"

"What? You don't find it ridiculous at all?" Worried now to see that she seemed not to oppose to the wedding.

In a state of confusion. "What is ridiculous? What are you talking about?" Hyosung asked and she leaned her head back so it won't be too close to his close.

"The marriage. You and I being matchmake. You don't find that upsetting?" Joon asked and saw her froze with her eyes wide opened. "She didn't know?"

"What is he talking about? What matchmake? What marriage?!" Remained silent as her mind went blank and her heart literary stop beating normally.

"Ar-are you okay?" he asked, getting concerned. Waved his hand infront of her face. "Hello are you still here?"

"You're just kidding with me right?" Smilling a little at him, thinking that he might just be joking but she saw his serious expression. Did little shakes with her head, denying what was being told."Appa and omma won't do this to me. They can't!" Still not wanting to believe what he had said.

Joon sighed, "I wish it is just a joke. I will be happy if my ahbeoji knows how to joke~"

"This can't be true, I'm still studying. I can't get married. And I.." paused and frowned at Lee Joon, "I don't even know you. How can I marry you?!" Hyosung was getting panicky.

"Keep your voice down urh. They might hear you," he said with his eyes looking to see where the elders were. "Precisely~ I am totally against it too but ahbeoji won't listen to me. Your parents never tell you about this?" Saw her shaking her head. "Woah~They are a bunch of cruel people~"

"I have to ask my omma." Attempted to stand up but fall back on the sofa again when Lee Joon grabbed her hand to make her sit down again. She tried to stand up again but he did the same thing to her. "Yaa~" freed her hand from him.

"We can't win against the four of them. I think we should try to thin.." he halted when she kept shaking her head. "I haven't say anything yet, why are you shaking your head."

"I'm not going to listen to you before I clarify this with my parents," Hyosung stood up and was about to walk to where the elders were when what her father had said earlier made her sit back down. Sighed deeply. "This is nightmare."  Nibbled her lower lips and glanced over at Lee Joon. "I don't want to marry you."

"Belive me, it's mutual. I don't want to marry you too~" he retorted. However, Joon was glad to see her not wanting it to happen. "At least now, I know she's not eager with the wedding either~"

They both became quiet, sitting with their heads at the direction on the tv. Hyosung was sulking while Lee Joon was staring blanky thinking of what he should do next.

"Yaa," nudging Hyosung's arm with his elbow. "Let's take a walk outside and talk about this urh. Away from them, " he said softly and stood up. Waited for Hyosung to stand up too but she didn't. Folding his arms across his chest. "Can you hurry up?"

Hesitately stood up. Hyosung was still trying to overcome the shock about the marriaged. She was very disappointed with her parents for doing this to her without consulting her. In a slow pace, she walked behind Joon. Turned her head to see the four elders sitting at the other side. "How can they smile and be happy for ruining the lives of their children?"  Immersed in her own thoughts until Lee Joon grabbed her hand to make her walk faster.

At the back yard..

Sitting on the bench and staring blankly to the front.

"My life is ruin~" Hyosung said softly with a sigh.

"Mine too~" Joon said and sighed too.

Both sighed loudly and had their shoulders dropped at the same time.

"What are we suppose to do now.." paused and turned to look at Lee Joon. "What's your name again?" She didn't really paid any attention when they were being introduced,

"Lee Joon," he answered briskly. "What's yours?" Neither did he took any initiative to remember what's her name was before.

"Jeon Hyosung," she answered and kept looking at him. "Did you ask to be matchmake?"

Shook his head vigorously. "No of course not."

"Then why are we in this situation? I am going to do my finals soon and how can my parent do this to me?" Hyosung was still so upset with the whole thing.

"Erm," Lee Joon thought that maybe his bad behaviour might had contributed to his father deciding on doing this, "Hyosung ssi, maybe it's because of m.." paused and finding it hard to continue. "Mm-maybe they're a just eager to be a family?"

"And we have to sacrifice ourselves for it? That is just too cruel~" Hyosung said with a sulk as she looked away from him.

"I agree, they are very cruel!" Slouching and frowning.

"Lee Joon ssi, what are we should we do?" Hyosung looked at him again, hoping that he might have something that could put a stop to this but Joon shrugged his shoulders. "No! Please don't say you don't know what to do~ We cannot get marry. Don't you have a girlfriend? Maybe you could introduce her to your family and she can replace my place."

"Girlfriend? That's the reason why I'm like this..all because of a girl.." Lee Joon had flashes of memories good and bad in his mind. The day his girlfriend decided to break up with him, life became meaningless. "I wish I could do that but I'm no longer with her," he sadly replied before he looked at Hyosung, "How about you?"

"In situation like this, even if I have a boyfriend," crossed both her arms infront of her chest, "Appa will not be kind to him if I bring him to meet them," she replied sadly.

Both looked at the front again. Found the similarities of the fathers' stubborness and let out a deep sigh together at the same time, feeling hopeless.

"Yaa, don't worry too much about it urh. Give me a few days to think of something," Lee Joon said when he saw her looking so disoriented.

Hyosung felt slightly hopeful after hearing that and she nodded her head. "Let's exchange numbers. Call me immediately after you come up with something urh." Immediately took out her handphone and gave it to him. "Here, store your number. Give me your handphone."

He gave it to her and was about to key in his number when he saw the wallpaper. "Your boyfriend?" he asked.

Hyosung became shy. "Not yet but hopefully soon. Handsome right?"

"Average~" he answered and started pressing his number.

"He's more than average to me," she retorted, disgareeing on his answer.

"Does he knows you took a picture of him?" he asked because it seemed like the guy wasn't aware of it.

Hyosung shook her head. "I don't think he knows I exist either although we do talk a few times~" she said and felt her cheeks getting warmer.

Joon glanced at her and noticed how she blushed and shook his head as he chuckled. "You're blushing. Like him so much?"

Covered her cheeks with her palms. Shook her head but answered, "Yes."

She made him smile. Lee Joon, upon seeing how much she was liking this guy, became more determined to get a solution for their problem they were facing right now. Gave her back her handphone but she was still holding on to his. "Not done yet?"

Hyosung was staring at his screen. "I'm done but Lee Joon ssi, is this the girl who is no longer with you?"

Lee Joon took his handphone from her and nodded his head slightly.

"She's pretty, " she commented honestly.

"Yeah she is. Pretty and everything else that I've always want my girl to have," he answered and looked at the image. "I'm hoping to patch things up with her but I'm waiting for her to break off her relationship with the other guy," he revealed his intention to herwhich he had kept from his friends.

A sudden gush of empathy towards Lee Joon entered her. "Must be hurting so bad to have the girl he loves to be with someone else." "Okay. For him, " pointed to the her handphone screen and then to his screen, "And for her, we have to do something about this stupid wedding thing urh."

Smiling and nodded but his smile disappeared when she lifted up her arm with a clenched fist, wondering what she was about to do.

"Lee Joon ssi, Fighting~" she cheered and saw him grinning widely at her. Hold his hand and started to fold in his fingers. "Come cheer with me urh."

Shook his head, "It's too childis.." stopped when Hyosung smile was disappearing. "Ah, okay okay," clenched his fist, "Fighting~" he cheered bashfully and in a soft tone.

The way he had shyly cheered made Hyosung grinned at him.

Inside the house..

The four elders gathered to see the two of them and were a little shocked that they both seemed to be getting along fine even when it was only their first time meeting one another.

"Looks like we will be a family soon," Mr Lee remarked as he looked at his friend.

"An overdue dream is finally becoming a reality my friend~" Mr Jeon said and placed his arm acroos Mr Lee's shoulders.

The wives were just grinning and looking at their children talking and smiling to one another.

animated gifs 

Kekeke, hope nobody get bored with this chapter ^o^