Maybe...

Fallin' In.

Location : Boutique.

Day & Time : Saturday 1230 hrs.

Hyosung had let Lee Joon to go for his fitting first while she looked at the wedding dresses. She couldn't believe that soon she was going to be wed. "What does the bride normally feels when she enters to this kind of shop?" Wondered about it since all she could feel was just relieved without any real happiness inside her. These days, even when she felt glad that she will finally be away from her parent, deep inside her she knew getting married like this was wrong. "Can't turn back now. I don't want to be their prisoner anymore. I want to be free. I want to feel how it is to be.."

"HYUNG!" someone yelled suddenly and Hyosung turned around immediately.

With her wide eyes opened, she stared at a young guy walking in and starting to search for someone.

Mir saw a lady standing near to the racks and assumed she was working at the boutique. "Excuse me nuna, do you have any customer who looks dorky and a little bit taller than me?"  he asked and walked over to Hyosung. "Nuna?"

"Dorky?" she asked and he nodded. "A little bit taller than you?" she asked again and he nodded. She remembered seeing his face in Lee Joon's family potrait. "What's his name?" she asked with a smile.

Smiled at her too. "Yaa, nuna, you have a very pretty smile," he commented instead of answering her question.

"I do?" she asked and her smile gotten wider.

Nodding. "Yes," showing a thumb up at her, "Really pretty!" he added with much enthusiast.

Hyosung giggled and bowed her head slightly. "Thank you."

Inside the fitting room..

While the ladies were taking measurement here and there, Lee Joon could hear everything and the more he listened, he was certained that his brother was in the shop with him. "Can't be him right?" But he was sure it was Mir's voice. "If that is him, did he just describe me as dorky??!" He wanted to get out but was warned to keep still.

Outside..

"Oh, is my hyung here?" Mir asked when he remembered why he was in the boutique in the first place. Before Hyosung could answer him, "Is my beob-e nuna here too?? Have you seen her? Is she pretty?"

Hyosung found his eagerness adorable. She couldn't stop smiling at him. "You're Lee Joon's dongsaeng right?" she asked.

"Yes but I'm the better looking one," Mir said with a grin.

Giggled at his bold remark. Looked over Mir's shoulders and saw one of the ladies coming out of the fitting room to roll the curtain. She pointed at where Lee Joon was, "Your hyung is over ther.." he voice trailed off when she saw him in the groom outfit. Stared at him. "Woah~~" mesmerized by how suave he looked.

Instead of standing at the podium, Lee Joon quickly went down. "Oi Imma!" he said loudly as he walked towards them.

Mir turned around, spread both his arms and ran to where Lee Joon was. "HYUNG!" threw himself at his brother and hugged Lee Joon tightly. "Miss you. Miss you. Miss~~YOU!"

Hyosung was grinning at the way Lee Joon was trying to free himself while Mir just clinged on him. Touched by how Mir seemed to love his brother. Envious about not having any sibling to do that with.

"Let go off me," Lee Joon demanded.

Shook his head vigorously, "No."

"Yaa, you're ruinning my suit~" Lee Joon said and still trying to free himself.

"I am?" freed his brother and saw the jacket had gotten a little cumbled. Attempted to straighten it out. "Aigoo~ Hyung you look so handsome!"  

"Handsome?" Lee Joon scrunched up his eyes. "Just a few minutes ago I heard someone describing me as dorky looking~"

Mir smiled, "That is before. Now, you really look good!" Quickly looked behind his brother, "Where is beob-e nuna?" he asked with an eager tone.

Lee Joon looked at Hyosung before he averted his eyes at Mir again. "Why are you so eager to see her?"

"Why can't I be eager?" Mir asked back. "I want to see the poor girl who is being forced to marry you~"

Glanced at Hyosung who was still smiling while looking at them. "Not going to tell you~" Lee Joon said. Knowing that stalling will make his brother mad.

"She's ugly isn't she?" Mir assumed when he saw how reluctant Lee Joon was to let him see his future sister in law. Patting his brother's chest, "Poor hyung. I know how arranged marriage and knowing how bad ahbeoji's taste is, I really pity you hyung~"

Lee Joon with a smirk, pointed to Hyosung. "Is that ugly?" he asked.

Mir looked at Hyosung who was smiling and turned his head back to Lee Joon while shaking. "Beob-e nuna looks like her?" he asked with his eyes wide opened.

With a chuckle, Lee Joon nodded. "Exactly like her. From face, to figure, height and everything else~" He couldn't believe how dense his younger brother was.

"Really?" he asked again and saw his brother nodding. Slapped his brother's arm, "Now I really want to see her!"

"Are you ready for your fitting now Ms?" someone asked and Mir looked around.

"Yes I am," Hyosung started walking and hit Lee Joon's arm playfully. "Having fun messing with your brother?" She then scurried to the fitting room.

Lee Joon chortle with glee with he saw Mir frowning at him. "That is your beob-e nuna~" he said and walked to the full length mirror.

"No no no," Mir said with a sulk. "Not her~"

Turned to look at his brother. "What's with that face?"

"I like her smiles. Pretty smiles," mumbled and sulked even more.

"Did ommeoni tells you where I'll be? Why didn't you just wait at home?" Lee Joon asked before he continued checking himself out in the mirror. "I look really good aren't I?" complimenting himself and shyly smiled at his reflection, "You've always look good Lee Joon ah~" Chuckled to himself for his self praise. From the mirror he saw Mir had gone quiet and sat on the sofa, looking bitter. Walked over to the sofa and sat beside his brother. "What's wrong with you?"

"I was just about to ask that nuna for her number~" Mir said sullenly.

He laughed and ruffled Mir's hair. "Augh~ stop eyeing your future beob-e nuna urh."

Mir sighed. "I like her at first sight hyung~"

"It's good that you like her but keep in mind that she is going to be my.." halted suddenly. Lee Joon was shocked at how he was about to happily claim her as his wife to be. Leaned back and kept quiet.

"But hyung, are you really over her? Are you?" Mir asked, looking serious. He was refering to his brother's ex. The one that had made his brother suffered tremendously and the one that had made his brother determined to get her back.

Lee Joon shrugged his shoulders. Only when Mir mentioned about his ex, only then he thought of her. He still knows that he didn't want to love any other girl but Jiyeon, "But how come only now I'm reminded of her?"

"Hyung! What does this.." Mir shrugged his shoulders, "means?"

"Yaa imma, mind your own business urh," Lee Joon retorted and avoided eye contact with Mir.

Mir shook his head, "We're family so your business is my business. What are you going to do if she comes back? Are you going to tell her that you're married?" Mir kept probing his brother.

He was certained that he didn't want his blabbermouth brother to know about what he had planned with Hyosung. It would be risky. "I'll decided when the time comes urh."

"Ahbeoji will REALLY kill you and so will I if you ever go back to your ex~" Mir warned Lee Joon.

Surprised to see his brother already taking sides. "I thought you like Jiyeon," Lee Joon said.

"But she makes you suffer so much" Mir said with a sad face. "This one looks kind and she likes to giggle. I like girls laughing at my words~"

"Go and be a comedian then" Lee Joon with his sarcasm.

"Owh! Hyung how do you know? I haven't even tell anyone about it yet~" Mir replied and had Lee Joon shoving him.

"Ahbeoji will disown you if you really become one." Mir scrunched up his face. "Have anybody tells you how ugly you look with that kind of face?" But it didn't stop his brother at all. Lee Joon shoved him again.

Mir shoved back and soon they both were shoving each other childishly on the sofa for a few minutes, bickering nonsense until..

"How do I look?"

Hyosung's voice made them stopped and looked to the front. While the elder couldn't blink an eye, the younger one kept blinking his eyes. One was stunned stunned while the other one was trying to see if what he was looking at was really real. They were captivated by how lovely she looked in the wedding dress.

"Well?" Hyosung became worried when none of them voiced out anything. "NG?" she asked and saw the guys shook their heads at first before they halted and started nodding instead. Hyosung was confused. "Can you both make up your mind?" Instantly saw them flashing four thumbs up at her. She grinned when she saw how they looked like twins doing the same thing at the same time. Turned back to look at the mirror behind her.

"Hyung, when do you think ahbeoji is going to let me get marry?" Mir asked with his eyes still at her.

"Why?" Lee Joon too had his gaze fixed on her.

"Go back to your ex and let me take over you place urh."

Turned his head to look at Mir and saw Mir with a cheeky smile. "No way. Go and get your own bride. This one is mine." Held his breath in. "Did I just say that?" His subconcious mind was making him saying all these and it was alarming to him. "Ah~ This is bad~"

"Lee Joon," Hyosung called him.

Snapped out of his own thoughts and looked at her again. Saw her waving her hand at him, motioning him to come over. He stood up and walked towards her. Felt his heart skipping a few beats when he neared her and saw her up close.

"Stand here next to me. Let's take a look at us together," Hyosung invited him to stand on the podium together.

Took a deep breath before he went up the podium and stood next to her.

Both looked at their reflections.

"She looks like a princess." He was so dazzled with  her in a wedding dress.

Hyosung thought he was looking too good to have her standing beside him. "Need to diet just a little bit more~" when she looked at her own reflection.
 

Mir stared at the two of them and was still feeling bitter to know she was going to be his future sister in law. "Hyung~ Beob-e nuna~, I think it's time you should feed me. I'm hungry~"

"Erm, let's go and change our clothes," Lee Joon said, trying to stop himself from looking too much of her.

"That's a good idea," Hyosung agreeing to it quickly and got off the podium.

Location : At A Cafe.

Time : 1450 hrs

The three of them sat at the table and had just finished eating some light snack. Hyosung was having a great time laughing at Mir and Lee Joon squabbling every now and then. Even with the bickering, she could see the closeness of them two.

"Excuse me, I need to go to empty my bladder~" Mir stood up.

"Yaa, can't you just say you want to go the washroom?" Lee Joon disapproving what Mir had just said said, especially in the presence of Hyosung.

Mir chuckled. "Hyung, that's what I have been saying. Boeb-e nuna need to get used to that. Am I right nuna?" Hyosung nodded and he stuck out his tongue at Lee Joon before he scooted off.

Lee Joon shook his head. "Sorry, but my brother is a bit hyper sometimes."

"He's cute," Hyosung replied with a smile. "I like how he always likes to get on your nerves."

Both brows raised, "What are you saying? You like seeing me mad?"

Before she could answer to that, Hyosung caught a glimpse of someone entering the cafe. "Owh," she changed her attention to Dujun who was standing at the counter. 

Lee Joon had to turn his head and to look at what she was staring at. "Ah~ it's that guy again." "Don't want to approach him?" he asked Hyosung who had her eyes still at Dujun. She shook her head. Fixed his eyes at her. Seeing how she didn't even take a second to look at him somehow stirred something inside him. "Am I invisible now?" Formed a frown on his face, angry at himself for even thinking like that. "Why is this bothering me??" Stood up suddenly. "I think you should go and say hi to him. I'm going to the washroom for awhile." Walked off and proceeded to the toilet. As he walked, he looked at Dujun's back and it was alarming to him that he couldn't take his eyes off that guy. "Aish! Stop staring already!" Had to close his eyes and continued walking which was a stupid thing to do. Rubbed his forehead soon after he banged against the pillar. "Ssss" hissed at himself.

"Yaa hyung, why are you walking with your eyes close? Are you sleepy?" Mir asked after witnessing his brother bumping against the wall as soon as he came out from the washroom.

Lee Joon immediately started to push his brother back inside the washroom. 

"What are you doing? I'm already done," Mir said, puzzled with Lee Joon pushing him back in.

"I need to talk to you about something," he lied just to make Mir stopped asking him. All Lee Joon wanted was to leave Hyosung alone so she could comfortably go up to Dujun even when he was starting to have some bad feelings creeping up inside him.

Meanwhile back at the table, Hyosung was still not budging. She knew Lee Joon had left the table but she didn't know where he had went. Everytime she saw Dujun, everything else didn't seem to matter to her. "Should I go to him? But what should I say? Hello and then what? Ugh, maybe I should just sit down and let him walk out." Still staring hard at him until she was too slow to look away when he turned around.

About to leave after getting his sandwiches when he say Hyosung sitting alone. "Owh," he waved at her and started walking towards her table.

"He's coming here! He's coming! He is really co.." "Annyeong," she said while looking up when he stood right infront of her.

Saw her looking at him just now. "Annyeong. Alone?"

Hyosung shook her head. How she wished she was really alone at this moment. "With my cous-cousin," stammered with her reply.

"Oh,you're very close to your cousin?" Dujun asked and Hyosung nodded. "Mind if I sit for awhile?"

"Owh, please do," Hyosung said, trying to be as calm as she could.

Dujun sat down on Lee Joon's seat. Looked at her with a smile as he asked, "So what have you been doing now?"

"Nothing. Just waiting for the result," she answered. Keeping her answer short and simple.

"Are you interested in designs Hyosung? I heard from someone before that you like those things," Dujun said giving her hint that he did ask around to know a thing or two about her.

She couldn't exhale out. "What's this??! Did someone just talk about me or did he ask someone about me? I'm not popular and so it must be him asking around right? Maybe he is interested in me too?" Getting excited and it was close to impossible to stay calm. 

"Are you?" he asked again when he got no response from her.

Smiled nervously and nodded. "Stop it! If he likes me he would have approach me instead of asking around. Someone might have just talk about me accidentally~" Trying to think negatively to try not to get over excited about it.

Dujun took out a namecard. "Right now, I'm working here. It's my uncle's company and they're looking for fresh graduates. Want to give it a try?"

"Did he..?" Trying to rewind the words he had said. "He wants me to work together with him????!!" Nibbling with her lower lip and took the card from him. "I'll think about it, " she replied in a soft tone.

"Good enough, I better get going now.Please do consider my offer urh," Dujun said as he stood up. "Annyeong. Hope to hear from you soon."

Hyosung stood up and briefly bowed at him. "Annyeong," she said and watched him walking out of the cafe. Fanned herself with both her hands as she sat down. "What is happening here?? Am I dreaming?? Am I??" Rest her chin on her palm and smiling to herself. 

"Have something to talk to me about? But I ended up seeing you pissing instead!" Mir complaining as he walked to the table.

Lee Joon chuckled but his smile vanished when he saw the look on Hyosung's face. Noticed her flushed cheeks and her smiling to herself while staring dreamingly. "Did she talk to him?" he wondered. "Yaa Hyosung, are you done drinking your juice? We should really get going now," he said to snap her out.

"Uh.." Hyosung nodded after she came back from her dreamworld. Stood up and started walking without looking at the two of them. In her eyes right now, all she saw was Yoon Dujun and all she was thinking about was him. The fact that he knew something about her had caused her to feel so delighted until she felt like she was literary walking on air.

Location : On The Road.

With his frequent sidelong glancing, he saw her still in daze. Noticed how she didn't pay any attention to what Mir was talking about. "What happened to her? Why does she keeps zoning out?" It bugged him that he was actually bugged by her sudden lack of interest in them. "I shouldn't be feeling all this right? She and me, we're just partner up to get our freedom and she is NOT really going to be my wife~" But that didn't make him being bothered lesser than before. In frustration with himself he forcefully hit the honk when the car infront was driving freaking slow, making the other two inside the car, startled. Lee Joon turned and saw Hyosung finally looked at him. "Sorry, I guess I press too hard," he apologised with a soft smile. His smile vanished again when after a few minutes she seemed to be in her own world again. Sighed to himself. "Maybe it's the frequent texting, chatting and meeting up with her is making me growing attach with her? Better start having some distant then?"  

Location : Jeon's Residence.

As soon as he stopped his car, Hyosung had finally managed to stop herself from thinking too much over what Dujun had said to her. She looked at Lee Joon. "I've yet to start packing my stuffs. When will the movers coming to get it?" she said.

"It should be next week." he replied. "One of these days you should go and  check out our..I mean the new house you and me will be living after marriage," he said and feeling awkward with the usage of the word 'our' in his sentence.

"Okay but we're not going together?" Hyosung asked.

"I need to go for some interviews starting on Monday, so I'll be quite busy next week, " Lee Joon answered. He was taking the first step of seeing lesser of her.

"Oh I see~" Hyosung said almost sulking. He had been her only friend and he was the only reason she was allowed to go out freely. 

Looked back and saw Mir already fast asleep with little snores coming out from him. "Did you manage to say hi to him?"Lee Joon asked softly. A question he didn't want to ask but he wanted to know if that was the reason behind her being in a daze and almost ignoring his presence.

Hyosung nodded and she started to tell him what happened.Her mood brightened up all of the sudden. Smiling and showing him the namecard. "Maybe I should try huh."

Lee Joon saw her face glowed when she talked about it and felt a little uneasy hearing it. He was a little shock to know about Dujun and sensed that Dujun might be having some interest in her. "You should," he replied with a smile. 

Hyosung did small claps and grinning widely. "Another one more month and I can give him a call then. I can't wait to get married!"

He knew her eagerness wasn't for the wedding but being able to work with her crush."By the way, you really look beautiful in the wedding dress," Lee Joon said out of the sudden. He had flashes of images of her in the dress so suddenly.

The praise made her blushed. "Are you serious?" she asked and Lee Joon nodded. Let out a soft giggle as she covered her warm flushed cheeks. "You too. Very dashing in the suit," praised him with a thump's up.

"I know," he said.

Her jaws dropped at him being thick skin. 

"I might not be THAT confident academically but when it comes to the way I look, I am VERY confident~" he said it jokingly and heard her giggling again. He was getting used to the sound of it and finding it unique since Hyosung never really restraint herself when she laughed, unlike other girls.

"We're opposite then huh," Hyosung commented. She was always very sure of herself when it came to studies but not too sure about her physical though since she never really had anyone complimenting her before. 

"Better go get some rest and continue dreaming of your prince charming~" he said with a smile.

She smiled and nodded. "So till we meet again chingu," Hyosung said softly and waved at him before she went out of the car. Before she advanced further, Hyosung turned around and knocked his window. After Lee Joon wind it down. "Forget to wish you good luck for your interviews. Don't forget to tell me any good news urh," she said and waved at him before she started running back to the gate.

Lee Joon waved back and didn't take his eyes away from her until she entered her house. He leaned back and sighed deeply. Ruffled his hair and sighed again. "Maybe I should start staring at Jieyon's photo often again. YES! That's what I have to do and everything will be back to normal again~" Thinking that maybe by doing so, he will stop feeling weird.

animated gifs

Sorry for taking such a long~~ time to update. Thanks for taking your time to read this fic ^o^