Liking It.

Fallin' In.

Location : High Cut Magazine Building.

Day & Time : Monday 1030hrs.

First day at work and having no focus at all was just the right ingredient to make the day more crappy than what he was feeling. Lee Joon had been having a hard time trying to cope up with trying to assist the professional photographer. "Am I this stupid?" After passing a different thing instead of what the photographer had asked for. "Augh! when did I get this clumsy????!" when he accidentally made an expensive camera fall off from its stand. Lucky for him he managed to catch it before it hit the ground. His ears was literary bleeding from all the scolding he got and there was thought of just walking out of the door. Kept his head down almost all the time, embarrassed to look at the others who had witnessed him being reprimanded like a child. "Should I just give up?"

"So how are you holding up?" a soft sweet voice asked from behind and made Lee Joon turned around.

Smiled unwillingly and replied, "I'm not cut out to be a photographer it seems." Couldn't look directly at her.

Jiyeon looked at him. It had been awhile since she last saw the disheartened expression on his face and everytime she saw it, she would feel bad and wanted to cheer him up. "It's just the first day Lee Joon a.." abruptly stopped and quickly continued, "Lee Joon ssi." Figured since they were no longer together, she should address him formally.

Hearing how she called him hurts him but pretended that it didn't matter. Lee Joon nodded his head reluctantly.

"Come on, cheer up urh. I've seen how you love taking pictures. Just give yourself some time to get use to this," Jiyeon trying to encourage him more.

Scratched his head and snorted, "It will take a miracle to survive another day working with him~"

Jiyeon looked at the photographer. "He's giving you a hard time?" Saw him just smiling at her. "Lee Joon ssi, wait here." Walked over to the photographer.

Lee Joon saw how friendly those two were. He saw Jiyeon whispered to that guy and kept patting the side of his arm. "She still the same, always friendly with others." The main reason why he used to be mad at her before. "Always talking cutely with guys~" Another main reason why it drove him insane before. He remembered how those reason had changed him and how that effected their relationship. Kept staring at them and waited for him to feel all of that again but not an ounce of jealousy surfaced. However something else popped out, "What is this~~~?" Dreading the immediate recollection of how he felt when he saw Hyosung and Dujun instead. "She must be so~~ happy isn't she?" totally diverting his thoughts to that day. "Didn't even bother to message me over the weekend. Bet she must be busy messaging  to her crush now that they already had each other's numbers." Subconciously letting his assumptions brings him back to that day which resulted in him staring at Jiyeon with the photographer with a blank face.

Caught a glimpse of Lee Joon staring at her. "Just please don't be hard on him urh sunbae. I will really be grateful to you," she pleaded and saw a nod from the photographer. Excused herself and quickly walked over to Lee Joon.

He was replaying the scene of seeing Hyosung coming on to him with her puckered up lips. "Cute~" Still could feel how ticklish it was having her kissing his palm, "Aaaah..her first kiss was with my palm then?" Grinned suddenly.

Jiyeon halted when she saw his expression.

His grin disappeared and replaced with a deep sigh. "How can he just come easily to my house?" Placed a hand on his waist. "Eventhough they're friends, she is going to be my futu.." stopped with his thoughts, His eyes swayed and after awhile, he was back in the presence. "I have to stop with all these nonsensical thoughts! She is not really going to be my wife but just a friend who is the key to my freedom. Please set things straight for your own good pabo~" Shook his head in disbelief over what he had in his head and only after awhile he realised that Jiyeon was looking at him.

Furrowed her brows after observing him. Only when he seemed to notice her, Jiyeon continued walking towards him. "Are you..okay?" Jiyeon asked, concerned with what she had just witnessed.

Lee Joon tittered at her question. "You know me, I like to converse with myself~" shyly reminding her.

Jiyeon smiled. "Aah, so that's why you suddenly smile and then you frown? I wonder what you're thingking about," she asked, interested to know what he talked to himself about. She did remember him being just the way he was just now a few times when they were in a relationship. His habit that she found interesting.

"Just bits of this and that," he answered briskly and looking awkward suddenly. "So, you know him?" he asked, changing the topic.

Jiyeon nodded. "He is most popular for his foul personality but you don't have to worry about it anymore."

"Urh? Why?"

With a pleased smile, Jiyeon said "Just learn as much as you can from him Lee Joon ssi. Oh, I am always in my office so if in future you do have any issues, feel free to come to me urh."

Lee Joon wanted to feel glad but he couldn't. It felt strange to have her looking out for him. "First she help me to get this job and now this? Isn't she being too nice to me? Way too nice~" It was her who intiated the break up and it was her who said she hated the way he was being too controlling over her.  

Seeing his face, she knew what he was thinking. "For old time sake Lee Joon ssi. We used to be friends before we're.."

"Ah, ye~ for old time sake. Thanks Jiyeon ah..No I mean Park Jiyeon ssi," he cut in. Didn't want to hear anything more from . "I better get back to work before he starts to yell at me again. See you around. Annyeong," bowed and swiftly turned his body to side. Scooted off from her. "What? Before we're lovers and you dump me?" completing her sentence silently. "Do I really look pathetic to her until she feels like she has to do all this for me?" Getting agitated over his assumptions for her being kind to him but instead of letting his pride got in the way.."Fine, looks like I just have to take advantage of this situation. Guess she must be feeling guilty for throwing me away before~"

2 hours passed..

Stared at the photographer. "He's nice to me now? Can't believe what a weakling he is~ listening to the words of a girl. Acted so mighty before and now suppressing his anger towards me with those fake smiles and it all because Jiyeon tells him so~" sniggered silently to himself at the photographer drastic change of attitude. Though he said he was going to take advantage of this but right now he felt like he had just throw his dignity out of the window and that made him feeling like a loser. Sighed and thinking. Sighed again and thinking again. "What is the best thin.." the vibration of his handphone interrupted him. Took it out and looked at the screen. Blinked his eyes once, "Owh! Owh! It's her~" Blinked again, "It's really her~" Getting excited to have Hyosung calling him. Smiling widely before he clicked accept and wanted to answer it but the call ended. "Aish!!" felt stupid for taking his time and quickly called her back while he went to a corner to hide. "What is it?" he asked after she answered.

"Erm, where are you?"

"Work," he answered briefly. Didn't know why he wanted to sound like he was mad.

"You already start working?"

Heared her asking him in her happy surprised tone.

"Mm" brisky answered it.

"Are you angry with me?"

"No~" he answered briefly again.

"Then why am I getting the feeling that you don't want to talk to me? You didn't message me either for the last two days. You dump me to Dujun the other day too. Are you angry at me for doing that thing when I was drunk? Did I make you feel uncomfortable? Did I?"

Smiled when he heard her rambling.

"I'm sorry urh. I didn't know that I will act that way. I will feel weird just like you if you do that to me too. I really don't mean to do that. Really!"

"Not just weird~ I'm more scared with the fact that I get upset seeing you with him." 

"Lee Joon? You there? Why are you not talking? Please don't be mad at me. We need each other for our plan to work out well. I am really so sor-"

"I just notice that you're very talkative," he cut in quickly before she apologise to him again.

"I am aren't I? I'm sorry for being like that too."

Let out a soft chuckle. "Aren't you tired of being sorry? I already forget about it so please stop apoloagising urh," he lied to make her feel better.

"Then that means you're not angry at me or trying to avoid me?"

"No I'm not. Seriously I am not urh," he assured her again.

"Can we meet now then? I'm outside right now. I can wait till you're done with you work."

Had to use his finger to prevent his smile from happening. Her asking him to meet up made him feeling delighted. Maintained a serious face, "Erm I don't know when my work will end. It could take a long time."

"I'll wait urh. Just text me your workplace address and I will go there."

Sensed her eagerness to meet up. "Oookay. I'll hang up now. Need to go back to work. Bye," ending it abruptly so he could get back to work just to find out how much longer will the shooting take. He even went around to ask the other staffs how long they thought it will last. Sent her the address and the estimated time he will take. "Stop feeling too happy urh~" reminding himself while a simpering smile appeared on his face.

Location : The Mall.

Time : 1300 hrs

Watched the big screen with slightly opened. Watched it attentively and immersing herself to the movie. Hyosung was using the chance to watch the movie after telling her parents that she was going to meet up with Lee Joon. All her life, this would be the fifth time in a cinema. This would be the second movie she watched in a row.

The movie got to the part when the guy confessed his love..

"Augh! I want someone to give me flowers too and says those words~" she said softly.

"I wish my boyfriend would do that when he confessed~"

Hyosung turned to her right and saw two girls, sitting a seat away from her.

"Instead of flowers, that rascal gave me a ..a y one too~"

Covered with her palm. Hyosung was shocked to hear that. "He really did that?" she asked and had the two girls looking at her.

The one who had revealed what her boyfriend gave her, went to sit at the empty seat just next to Hyosung. She nodded and extended her hand to Hyosung, "I'm Sunhwa, you're?"

"Hyosung," she shook her hand. "Your boyfriend is very brave," she commented and made Sunhwa beaming shyly.

The other girl came and sat on the seat next to Hyosung too. "I'm Jieun," she introduced herself and they shook hands too.

Next thing she knew, she was sitting in the middle of her new friends and they watched the movie together. All immersed and kept quiet when the romance part became intense.

"Hoel~" the three of them said it together.

"A good kisser~" Sunhwa commented.

"Handsome too," Jieun added.

Hyosung didn't take her eyes off from the screen. Jaws dropped slightly and when she saw the couple tongues engaging in a fierce battle, she wiggled her tongue.

"The kiss is JJANG isn't it?"

Closed immediately and turned to Sunhwa. Nodded briefly at her.

"It's been a long time since I have a kiss like that~"

Her head to Jieun. Hyosung felt envious upon hearing that remark. "When will I ever get to taste it?" "H-how to-to kiss?" she asked and saw the two of them immediately looked at her.

"What year?" Sunhwa asked.

"89" Hyosung answered.

Sunhwa arched her head forward to look at Jieun with a surprise expression.

"Unnie, you don't know how to kiss?" Jieun asked.

"How sad is my life?" It was disheartening to find out that she was older than them. Slowly shook her head at Jieun.

Sunhwa tapped Hyosung's arm. "Unnie, are you serious?"

Hyosung nodding her head with pouting lips. She was waiting for the girls to say something when she heard her handphone beeped. Read the message from Lee Joon and scrolled down to see the time. Hyosung stood up. "Mian, I have to leave now," bowed her head to the two girls and nearly tripped when she rushed towards the exit in the dark.

Location : High Cut Magazine Building.

Time : 1530 hrs.

This would be the third time he walked out of the glassdoor to check for Hyosung. "Where is she?"

"Waiting for someone?" Jiyeon and stood next to him. She was looking at the direction Lee Joon had his eyes at before.

"Ye~" he said without seeing her. Still bugged about her being too kind to him. Kept his head to the front when he finally spotted Hyosung running from the distance. 

"I was thinking maybe you could give me a ride," Jiyeon said.

The way she ran appeared to be a little funny to him. He didn't hear what Jiyeon said. "Please don't fall." Getting worried a little with how unsteady Hyosung was while running.

Jiyeon saw him not being responsive. She tried to see what had caught his attention and couldn't figure it out.

In the meantime, Hyosung who was running caught sight of Lee Joon. She smiled at him widely while she ran. Waved one of her hands at him. Gasping for air but still with a grinning face and fixed her sight on Lee Joon.

Started to move forward and leaving Jiyeon. It seemed like he had forgotten about her standing next to him. His pace quickened as he advance towards Hyosung. A common scene he would see from movies of heroin running towards the hero and they hugged in the end entered his mind. "I'm being silly~" Smiled softly to himself for imagining them doing that scene.

"Just a few more.." in between her pantings. Her flat feet were always the obstacle for her to run smoothly. "Augh, my feet~". The front part of her foot got caught on the ground once but she managed to retain her balance but the second time it happened again, she was too slow to react. Hyosung closed her eyes, "AISH! I'M GOING TO EMBARRASS MYSELF AGAIN!"

Saw the signs of her going to fall and Lee Joon quickly dashed over to her. Wrapped his arms around her. Although he was relieved that he had prevented the fall but right now, he was more ecstatic about having his arms around her. 

Giggling and panting. "Thank you," thanking him and patting his back. "It would be ugly if I really fall wouldn't it?"

Lee Joon laughed and nodded. Having his arms around her and hugging her, he felt guiltily good.

Resting her chin over his shoulder. "Owh, isn't that..Why is she staring at me like that?" "Yaa chingu, who initiate the break up?"

"Huh?"

"Between you and your ex, who ask for the break up?"

Although he was puzzled by her sudden question, "Her. Why did you as.." stopped when she wrapped her hands around him. A gush of tingling sensation filled him up instantly. "Yaa, wh.."

"Ssh, I've watch this in dramas before." The way Jiyeon was staring at them, Hyosung knew that girl might still have some lingering feelings towards Lee Joon and as his friend, she wanted to ignite some jealousy feeling in her which might made her regret in letting this guy go. 

"Dramas?"

"Yaa, I'm trying to make your ex jealous. Can't you just play along with it?" Hyosung requested. 

"For what?" getting even more baffled with her words but at the same time enjoying being hugged tightly by her.

Instead of answering him, she was more into checking out Jiyeon's reaction. "Chingu ah, I know I apologise to you before but right now I'm sorry again for doing this.." turned her face to the side with her forehead against the side of his neck. 

His heartbeat went out of control. Kept gulping forcefully.

Jiyeon was having a hard time looking at this. She didn't really expect him to move on so quickly. Especially with how obsessed he was towards her, she actually thought he would be having a hard time getting over her and would still be so hung up to her. 

Hyosung saw the way his adam apple seemed to be going up and down a few times now. She lifted her head and gazed at him. Although her intention was trying to make his ex jealous, she was trying her best to focus on that but to look at him in such a close range and have his arms around her, she was beginning to lose her purpose. 

Lee Joon gazed at her. He wasn't even the least bothered about Jiyeon. "I-" wanted to ask but the words got stuck in his throat for awhile. Braced himself up and continued, "I think now is the right time for us to practice."

"Huh?" Hyosung was confused at first but when his lips placed against , her mind bleaked out and her eyes wide opened. Her heart stopped momentarily. Felt him pressing hard against her lips. She shuddered when it felt so good. 

Jiyeon turned and stormed off from that place. It dawned to her now that it was her who was having lingering feelings towards Lee Joon. She couldn't refrain herself from getting angry seeing him kissing another girl.

He had his eyes closed when he did it but when Lee Joon opened up his eyes and saw her looking shocked, he quickly seperated their lips. "What have I done??" Let go her waist and took her hands off his waist too. He saw how Hyosung stood still and stared blankly passed him. "Aish! Yaa Lee Joon ah! You're a bad guy!!" "Are yo-you okay?" he asked.

"Wh-what ki-kind of practice is that? And f-for what?" stuttering and attempting to get her senses back. "I've been kiss! Not by a guy I love but my future 'husband' whom I don't have feelings for BUT why does it feel nice????"

"For the wedding," he answered quickly. "We will have to kiss on that day and infront of people. I thought it would be wise if we try doing it infront of strangers just to get the feel of it. Are you okay?"

Forced herself to regain her composure after hearing his explaination. She nodded. "So that's how a kiss feels?" Smiled shyly at him. Pointed to his ears. "Why are you ears red?"

Rubbed both of his ears and said  "Have you collected your wedding dress? I haven't. Should we go and take it? We should. Let's go.." rambling as he started to walk and still rubbing his ears. "Just calm down urh."

Hyosung realised that Jiyeon was no longer there. "I actually wanted to make her jealous but I'm enjoying being kiss by him instead? Woah..Something is wrong here~" Turned around and followed him. Touched her lips briefly. Hyosung couldn't believe that it happened nor was she able to describe what she really felt.

Location : Boutique

Time : 1615 hrs.

"Don't you both want to try it on? I think you guys should see if there is any more alterations you need. The big day is this weekend right?" the owner of the boutique asked the two of them who was sitting on the sofa and had their eyes at her but looking zoned out at the same time. 

Both sighed at the same time. They heard what the owner said but their attempts to not think of the kiss seemed to be in vain.

Lee Joon glanced at Hyosung. "Sh-should we try it on?"

Hyosung didn't even try to look at him. "I th-think we should."

The owner frowned to hear them both stuttering and had a certain kind awkwardness surrounding them. "Girls..asisst them~" she instructed her helpers and kept observing the two of them.

15 minutes later.

"Aigoo, such a fine looking man. Have you ever get any offer to become a model?" the owner asked after Lee Joon appeared in his suit.

He smiled and shook his head. Kept looking at the mirror. "You've did a very good job. I like how I look in it." Smiling at first but as soon as he saw Hyosung's reflection, his smile vanished. He was once again stunned like when he first saw her in that dress.

The owner suddenly clapped her hands once to get their attention. "I always take a picture of bride and groom in their final fitting, so can the two of you please stand next to each other."

Lee Joon turned around and walked. "Stay there, I'll come to you," he said when he saw Hyosung was about to move.

Hyosung just stared at him. She couldn't look at him the same way as she did before. Not when she saw how dashing he was and especially not after that kiss. Her heart fluttered as he neared her.

He seriously couldn't command his eyes from gazing admiringly at her. "Is it the wedding dress or is it her?" trying to find a reason why even when deep down, he already knew the answer but was unable to accept it. Went up to the podium and stood right next to her.

"Let's not make the usual post. The two of you, can you face each other and the groom..can you lean your head forward to her..as though you guys are about to kiss?" the owner instructed and saw them looking alarmed. "Relax, I'm not asking for a real kiss. Just leave a few centimeters gap in between."

Hyosung lifted her head up a bit and gulped.

Lee Joon tilted his head and leaned forward. Automatically put his hands on the sides of her waist. 

They stared intensely at one another. Though they really wanted to get it done and over with quickly, each passing seconds..they found themselves lost in the stares. Both forgotten that they were posing for the owner. Both remembered what they did on the streets. 

Lee Joon, who thought it was wrong to do what he did, had the urge to do it again.

Hyosung, who could not get over how nice it was to be kiss, wanted to feel it again.

With courage, he asked, "Should we try to practice it again?"

With much delight in her shy smile, she answered, "Maybe we should."

He was pleased to hear that. Too pleased to even take his time to let their lips meet once again.

An eyebrow raised on the each of the staffs' faces but a smile formed on the owner of the boutique. 

Hyosung closed her eyes this time. She felt her heart expanded like as though it was going to burst.

Lee Joon closed his eyes after her. He wanted to make sure that she didn't have the same expression as before. He didn't felt the same way as he did when he kissed Jiyeon's lips before. Hyosung's soft lips, the lips that had never been kissed before and knowing that he was the first guy to do it, what he felt was indescribable.

The owner kept snapping photos until they finally parted away their lips from one another. Waited for their final polaroid to come out and walked up to them. "I see there's no need for me to do anymore alteration. Here, these are yours. I'll keep this one," passed it to them with a smile before she walked away.

Both took a look at the photos. Blushed and smiled at the same time.

"Looks like we're ready for the big day," Lee Joon said. Acted calm and collected.

Hyosung nodded. "It's just a few days away." Acted normal with just a bit of shyness shown on her face.

They kept looking at the photos and both of them thought about their first intention of going through with this. Somehow, after the 'practices' they did, they wondered if freedom was really what they seeked...

animated gifs

I know you guys are probably hating me on my slow updates and I'm so sorry about this.

Thanks for taking your time on commenting and reminding me to update...kekeke ^o^