Sungmin at Your Service!

100% SUPER JUNIOR

Are you finding yourself alone at home again on a Saturday night? Do you need someone to babysit your kids? Are you struggling to master the Pythagoras theorem and is desperately in need of help? Do you need someone to do a gig at your next party? Then why not book a time with Sungmin?

Name: Lee Sungmin                               

Age: 26

Birthday: 1 January 1986

Status: Currently Single

Working Days: Monday to Saturday 

 

Services:

  1. Babysitting- An expert at aegyo, Sungmin is perfect when it comes to winning children’s hearts.  
  2. Martial Arts- Being an experienced martial artist of 11 years, Sungmin provides classes, ranging from beginner to advanced. He teaches both kids and adults, with the minimum age being 5 and the maximum age 60. Classes can be 1 to 1, 2 to 1, 3 to 1 or 4 to 1.
  3. Cooking and Catering- Do you need a caterer for your next party? Do you need someone to cook for your family while you’re away on a business trip? Then the cooking and catering service is the one for you! Having been an apprentice for 3 years under world-renowned master chef Kim Ryeowook, Sungmin specialises in Korean and Japanese food.
  4. Singing, Acting and Guitar Lessons- Whether it is the basics or brushing up on your techniques, Sungmin will be glad to help. Only 1 to 1 classes available.
  5. Languages- Born and raised in South Korea, Sungmin is able to speak Korean both fluently and correctly. Having received top honours in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, he is also qualified in teaching Japanese. Sungmin offers classes in Korean and Japanese, teaching students of any age how to master both languages, covering the four major areas of reading, listening, speaking and writing. Classes range from 1 to 1 to 4 to 1.
  6. Tutoring- Sungmin tutors kids up to Grade 8, in the areas of Maths and Science. Only 1 to 1 sessions available.
  7. Entertainment- Looking for someone to perform at your next big event? Being able to sing in multiple languages and genres, Sungmin will sure get your guests rocking it out on the dance floor!
  8. Happiness Angel- There are many ways that Sungmin can provide happiness to you and your close ones. Whether it is getting over an ex or relieving stress, he will be happy to spend some time with you. He can also act as an accompaniment. Examples include bringing grandmas and grandpas to hospitals for checkups, bringing kids to school and bringing housewives shopping. Whatever the purpose, you name it.
  9. Acting- Are you trying to get rid of an ex-boyfriend? Sungmin can help! He will simply act as your boyfriend, and TA-DAH! Your boyfriend will get the message that you are over him. Ah, one more nuisance gone. Sungmin can also pretend to be other roles.
  10. Message- Feeling tired or stressed? Why not book a time with Sungmin? From thai massage to reflexology to aromatherapy message, it is guaranteed that you will leave the session with 100% relaxation. Wave bye-bye to stress and tiredness!

Prices:

All payments will be received by Sungmin at the end of each session. Only cash will be accepted.

1. Babysitting- 75,000 won (per hour)

2. Martial Arts-

Beginner

1 to 1- 125,000 won (per hour)

2 to 1- 225,000 won (per hour)

3 to 1- 350,000 won (per hour)

4 to 1- 450,000 won (per hour)

Intermediate

1 to 1- 150,000 won (per hour)

2 to 1- 275,000 won (per hour)

3 to 1- 425,000 won (per hour)

4 to 1- 550,000 won (per hour)

Advanced

1 to 1- 175,000 won (per hour)

2 to 1- 325,000 won (per hour)

3 to 1- 500,000 won (per hour)

4 to 1- 850,000 won (per hour)

3. Cooking and Catering-

Home Cooking

From 50,000 won

(Incl. ingredients)

Catering

From 100,000 won

(Incl. ingredients)

4. Singing, Acting and Guitar Lessons- 125,000 won (per hour)

5. Languages- 60,000 won (per hour)

6. Tutoring-

Grade 1

50,000 won (per hour)

Grade 2

55,000 won (per hour)

Grade 3

60,000 won (per hour)

Grade 4

65,000 won (per hour)

Grade 5

70,000 won (per hour)

Grade 6

75,000 won (per hour)

Grade 7

80,000 won (per hour)

Grade 8

85,000 won (per hour)

7. Entertainment- 500,000 won (per hour)

8. Happiness Angel- From 100,000 (depends on type of job)

9. Acting- From 250,000 (depends on type of role)

10. Message- From 75,000 won (depends on type of message)

 

Looks:

New addition! You can now decide what Sungmin wears during your session!

Here are the Top Ten Looks of the month:

1. The “Yummy Pumpkin” Look                                               

     (Warning: Sungmin will take up quite a lot of space)

 

2. The “I Am in Control” Look

     

 

3. The “Casual Sungmin” Look

     

 

4. The “Pretty Boy” Look

     

 

5. The “I Love Pink and No One Can Stop Me” Look

 

6. The “Suit” Look

 

7. The “I Am y and I Know It” Look

 

8. The “I have an Apron and I'm Not Afraid to Use It” Look

 

9. The “Dived into a Sea of Blue” Look

 

10. The “Come On Kids, I Am Friendly” Look

     

How to Contact Us:

If there are any queries, please contact us via email or telephone. You can also visit us at our shop for more details about both Sungmin’s services and other Ultimate Helpers.

Address: Shop15, 13/F, Super Plaza, 23 Pleasant Cresent, Seoul

Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:30am to 7:00pm

                               Friday to Saturday 9:30am to 8:30pm

Email: [email protected]

Telephone Number: 5234-4198

 

Terms and Conditions:

1. An Ultimate Helper has the right to accept or decline any job or look.

2. If an Ultimate Helper finds he/she in any uncomfortable situation, he/she has the right to abandon a job.

3. Disrespectful behaviour towards any Ultimate Helper or the company will not be tolerated

 

How to Book:

Simply just fill in the form below and send it to Shop15, 13/F, Super Plaza, 23 Pleasant Cresent, Seoul. You can also email it to [email protected]. After receiving and accepting the order, Sungmin will give you his number in order to finalise and specify your needs. This number can be used to contact Sungmin in the future.

Contact and Personal Information

Surname ................................................................

Name .........................................................

Gender ....................................................

Date of Birth ........./........./........

Age ..........

Address ..........................................................................................................

                ..........................................................................................................

Mobile Phone No. .....................................................

Home Phone No. .......................................................

Email ...........................................................................

Service

Please check the service that you are booking.

Service ...........................................................

Day .......................................

Time (please specify morning or afternoon) .......................................................

Number of Hours (if applicable) .................

Number of Students (for Martial Arts and Languages only) .................

Type (for Cooking and Catering, Languages, Tutoring,  Happiness Angel, Acting and Message only) .

........................................

Please sign the following declaration:

I have read the terms and conditions and will respect Sungmin’s rights and decisions.

.............................................................................

Thank you!


Hello everybody! Long time no asianfanfics! After enduring lots and lots and lots of homework, tests and assignments, I am finally back and active! Please enjoy my comeback piece! As usual, comments are loved. :D