{five}

Crushing on the Boy Next Door

 

The rest of the day went by in a blur; the game that we had initially started out friendly had become a hysterical disaster. "Im never re-living that again", I laughed as I remembered watching Su Ho attempt to throw flirtatious pick up lines at a girl who threw herself at him. In the end, he had gotten her number as well as a with her huge s bobbling around everywhere.

 

"I think it's safe to say that Su Ho will be washing his body extra long tonight", I spoke up.

"Oh my gosh! That was hilarious!", Rena snorted. "Don't forget Kai humping that poor stop sign", Sae Rin giggled.

 "You obviously wanted to be the stop sign he was humping Rena, don't forget that!", I chided back at her. 

"Yah! Hae Mi!" Her cheeks were tinted a light pink and it was amusing watching her try to deny her 'love at first sight' moment.

 

"You and him. Humping. Near a pole", I teased. "It's not like you and Lu Han weren’t already all over each other girly. I saw him slyly massaging your back.", Sae Rin retorted devilishly. "What?! He was massaging her back!!!!?", Minji spoke out surprised.

"They were ALL over each other.", Sae Rin confirmed white making kissing figures with her hands. Typical her. 

Crap, how did Sae Rin's sly eyes figure out that—I was defiantly getting her back some other time. "It's freaking obvious he likes you Hae Mi, what else could it be?", Rena spoke out while grabbing a pillow and hugging it lifelessly. 

"What? But we don't even know each other that well..", I shakily responded—already feeling my heart pace quickening.

"And yet, you two lovebirds were hitting it off so well!", Minji teased.

 

 As I was about to deny any false accusations about Lu Han, I heard my phone ring announcing to the world that I had a new text message.  "Oh, I bet you anything it's lover boy." Sae Rin guessed.

"How did you know we exchanged numbers!", I spoke up questioningly.

"Kai and I were secretly watching you guys… " Sae Rin quietly admitted.

"SEE. TOLD YOU. Kai has the hots for you", Rena giggled.

"Does not! Anyways who is it?" Sae Rin hotly responded while tossing a pillow in Rena's direction.

 

Glancing over at my phone, I clicked on 'view message' revealing a text from no other than Lu Han. Great. I noticed a shadow looming over me as Minji snatched my phone and read the message.

"Guess who it's from. Loverboy. Guess what it says: Hey HaeBear. What's up?", her voice over exaggerating the message in an annoying tone.

"Knew it. " Sae Rin confidently laughed.

"Hey don't you guys think he's going a bit too fast?", Rena spoke out while biting her lip.

"Who loverboy?"

"Yeah."

"Perhaps, I'm interested to see what happens", Sae Rin grinned.

 

 

 

"anndddd SENT!", Minji giggled.

 

"Wait WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SEND?", I spoke out in a daze while snatching the phone back. Clicking under the sent messages, I scanned over the message.

 

 

To: Lu Han

From: Hae Mi

MSG: I dunno, what do you think is up? Perhaps your manly bits after me sitting on your lap. (;

 

 

WHAT. Turning my head to face Minji, I sent her a death glare. I was ready to send an apology…… but another message came in.

 

 

From: Lu Han

To: Hae Mi

MSG: How did you know? My manly parts are tempted. ;P.

 

"KWONNNNN MINNNNJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"