{three}

Crushing on the Boy Next Door

 

I took a glance at the boy I was in front of, his expression revealed him to be surprised-except for the fact that he had a wide smirk on his face. His bemused expression told me otherwise as he spoke, "Depends."I tilted my head and gave him an are you serious look. "Well let's just say we're here and there's no sending us back." I defiantly stared at him and stuck out my tongue. His amused gaze turned attractive as he faced his friends. "Guys, whadya think."

A devilish grin appeared on one of the guys faces as he spoke out. "Hyung, how do you know them? Wanna introduce us?" His glance at Sae Rin told me that it defiantly was not just introductions.

"Well personally, I only know one of them, Miss Fiesty over here", Lu Han responded while eyeing me.

Miss Fiesty. He had used the nickname once again and my heart was thumping loudly. Didn't I tell him not to call me that? I could hear the giggles of the girls behind me and I quietly motioned them to shut up. "Yah, didn't I say to drop that?", I shot him a pout. "I think it sticks, why do you want another nick name?"

Another nickname? "Depends"   "HaeHae? HaeBear?", he teased.  My face turned a bright pink as I heard those names. Play it cool. Play it cool. "Whatever you want, as long as its not Miss Feisty" "Deff HaeBear then", he gave me a heartbreaking smirk and sat down in the grass. Silence.

"I guess we'll just take that as a yes huh?" Minji confidently spoke out while seating herself in the grass. Another boy spoke up, "Rather eager to stay are we now?" "Oh Yeah..totally", came her reply with an eye roll. "Well there's no harm anyways, why don’t we just introduce ourselves?", another guy spoke out.

The devilish one took a step forward and shot a wink clearly headed towards Sae Rin. Cheesy. "You girls can call me Kai" I glanced over at Sae Rin who had surprisingly giggled. Sae Rin? Giggling? Since when. He seated himself next to Sae Rin, no surprise there. What a charmer.

Another one stepped out, he had chocolate brown hair and his face was angelic. "I'm Se Hun, nice to meet you." The boy gave a heartwarming smile and shot out a peace sign. Cute. Cute. Too Cute.

Then it was Lu Han. Absolutely perfect. "Lu Han here, Annyeong" He then turned around and faced me surprisingly. "Can I sit here?" "Y-yeah..", I responded. He flashed another goofy grin and sat next to me.

"Su ho." The next boy called out. "Im the last one here, but we have a couple other guy friends who couldn't make it today." So there were more, more of these boys.

I glanced over to see Kai nudging Sae Rin to stand up, his perky expression on his face making it obvious. She stood up and flashed a smile "Sae Rin, hello." The sound of a clap was heard and there was Kai, clapping and flashing her another wink.

I looked around and spoke "Annyeong, Hae Mi here."

"Minji, take care of me", pulling out her signature peace sign.

"Lastly, but hopefully not least, im Rena, nice to meet you all!"

"Well now that that’s over, should we do something? A game? Anyone have ideas?", Su ho suggested.

"True or Dare.", Minji confidently blurted out.

 

True or Dare?