{four}

Crushing on the Boy Next Door

 

In the end, we decided upon playing Truth or Dare. We had situated ourselves in a circle in the middle of the grass, ready to play.

"Who's going first?" Se Hun called out. He had a sly expression on his face in which I clearly knew many embarrassing things were going to happen. I just hoped that I wouldn't be doing those things first.

"I will", Lu Han spoke out with a grin on his face—clearly directed towards me. Double trouble. I guess I was going first.

"Haaaeee bearrr", he exaggerated. "Truth or Dare?"

Truth or Dare?

"Dare. I'm not a wimp", I gave him defiant stare.

Dares were usually my forte. Whatever could be done was done. Wimping out was just something I didn't do. Truths on the other hand, secretly sent me in flying directions. I could see Lu Han thinking for a bit, until finally revealing his answer. "Works for me. I dare you to come sit on my lap for twenty minutes." he smiled at me boyishly.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny, now give me a real dare", I responded.

"No, I'm legitly serious. My lap is pretty comfy too", he smirked while patting his lap.

"Oooooohhhh!!"

He was serious? Crap.

"Accepted. Don't come crying to me when my fatness crushes you." I teased back.

"Nah, I just need you here.", he called out cooly.

"Your feeding his man needs that he's missing currently." Kai grinned.

"Shut up Kai."

I carefully walked over to Lu Han, debating to myself on whether I should actually go on with the dare. He laughed and opened his arms. "Come to papa, HaeBear", he teased.

"Yah. You want me to sit on your uncomfortable looking lap for what?", I responded back.

He shot me a pout. An irresistible pout.

"Fine. Just this once."

I carefully sat down into his lap, hoping that I actually wasn't too heavy for him. I could feel my face burn up as I adjusted myself until I was comfortable. I could literally feel his smile from behind me as his arms reached over to hold me. My heart was thumping. His chest was touching my back and I could feel his warmth spread to me. Perhaps this wasn't a bad dare at all.

"Someone's looking rather comfortable huh?" Minji teasingly called out.

"Of course we are, you're just jealous." Lu Han smirked back, while nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

"So who's next?" I questioned.

"I'll go", Sae Rin spoke up.

"Truth or dare Sae?", I asked.

"Truth.", she responded back.

That was typical. "Well, since I already know Sae Rin, any of you guys have a question?"

"Sure, I've got one. Do you have a boyfriend?" Su Ho chimed in.

I watched her pale cheeks turn pink in a matter of seconds as she responded.

"No, not right now.", Sae Rin admitted.

 

I could catch Su Ho glancing at Kai with an amused expression on his face. It was obvious he had the hots for her.

 

Suddenly, I felt a hand start to massage my back. Shocked, I turned my head to face Lu Han, giving me a devilish grin.

 

"Shhh…." he replied innocently.

 

Annoyed, I turned my head around again, shrugging it off and enjoying the free massage. But inside, my heart was taking wild leaps of faith, over and over again each time his hand brushed against my back.