A ROSE?

♥ MY LOVE TRIANGLE♥

YURI'S P.O.V

school had finally ended and as i headed down to my locker so i could collect my purse and leave. something dropped out of my locker and it was a rose. i mean i've never actually recieved a rose before and it was not my birthday so who on earth would give me a rose?!

the rose red and pink. it was really beautiful and there was a card tied down on it. i opened the card still not getting what is happening and there it says

Dear YuRi,

you are the reason why i smile...

you are the angle sent from the heavens to make me smile

your smile is the most prettiest thing in the world

i'm sorry... i'm sorry that i've hurt you again and again

i'm sorry that we can't be together

i'm sorry that i made you frown instead of smile

please smile cause when you do i smile

be happy and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

from

xxx

 

a tear slipped out of my eye i mean it's the first time i've read something so sad and chessy but i'm still wondering who would write something like that it almost remid me of junhyung but it can't be him can it? i doubt so he is  dating goo hara. yoseob already gave me a valentine present so who can it be? i mean why i don't gey why we can't be together and i'm pretty sure this person isn't hurting me...unless he thinks he is? but i know that i will forever threasure this person . he is the first guy to confess to me without telling me who he is...

"hey yuri...what's this?" yoona asked as she read the card."omo! you have a secret admire ! but why can't you two um be together?" she asked " i don't know i'm confused to" "but let's make him smile yul! so yuri unnie your mission is tio smile sll day!!!" yoona said as expected from the choding...

JUNHYUNG'S P.O.V

i place the care and rose into her locker during lunch time and left hopefully she would see this. i've a reputation to keep so we can't be together yuri. i hope you understand...

after school i hid behing the wall as yuri came and took the rose... she seems puzzled about the "i'm sorry that we can't be together" part. i'm pretty sure she would never suspect me. yoona came along read the card and told her to smile. seriously, yoona is really a choding but i do hope she can keep yuri happy for me i mean like i said if sh esmiles i smile i really meant it!

"hey hyung! what are you doing here?" yoseob came and asked "ummmmm my locker is here..." i answered god i really need to make better excuses i mean that was lame."last time i check, your locker is there..." he said while pointing to the locker. god this kid is starting to get onto my nerve..." yoseob look doojoon is looking for you...come on lets go" phew this kid sound like an interrorgator or something...

we headed to doojoon's locker when i suddenly felt someone cling onto my arm...that's a little creepy but then i saw my current girlfriend goo hara..."oppa! where were you doing lunch...you know SNSD bullied me and you weren't even there" hara whinned gosh luckily i've got detention because going on another date with her would be annoying. don't get me wrong i'm only dating her for popularity...wait did she said SNSD as in yuri and her friends group!"wait what did you do to them?" in asked..."aniyo oppa i just said somethings to insult yuri and taeyeon scolded me...why are you so worried about?" he asked yup i'm pretty sure she is a bimbo now....

"nothing...i'm going for detention byee" i was about to leave when hara pulled me "what about the meeting?" she asked "i've already told doojoon hyung to cover for me..." gosh now i'm starting to like detention

as i sat there and stared at the white board i thought about yuri...she is really the most prettiest angle i've ever seen. i like her and i'd admit that. so don't you dare touch her all else i'd kill you but yoseobie likes her two god i'm stuck in an love triangle!

yuri - yuri-kwon Photo

this proves that she looks like an angle~ she is so yeopo!!!!

i've been siting in class for i don't know how long listening to kim sangsaenim nag about how i should listen in class and bla bla bla bla"kim sangsaenim when can i leave?" i asked hoping she would say now but of course "at 6 sharp!" got now only i don't know 2...4 hours og mad kim is really going to be hell.

i continued to think about yuri when my phone vibrated..

from : baby

oppa~

when are you done i'm bored~

i want to have a dinner date with oppa later?

oppa i miss you~

saranghae junnie oppa^^

gross!!!! i hate love messages especially from hara...

from junnie oppa

agieya~

oppa is still stuck in detention with mad kim till i don't know so i can't have dinner with youTT

i'll make it up to you arraso?

agieya saranghae~

eww gross! if i was sending it to yuri it wouldn't be a problem but to hara i lost my apetite!

YOSEOB'S P.O.V

aish! stupid hyung! he gave yuri a rose with a card which have really cheesy words on it. believe me i read it and how i kow it's from junhyung cause his handwrittin is obvious. it's according to him one of a kind and i think he just made yuri fall for him deeper... aish how am i suppose to win this battle if his not gonna stop being mr romantic guy and all he has hara i mean isn't that enough!? why must he take my yuri

yes my yuri. no definitely not junhyung's yuri!!!! why can't i be better then junhyung hyung for once!?!

aish i mean

Yuri for 'CeCi' magazine's September Issue - yuri-kwon Photo

yes she is the most attractive looking lady i've ever metso why can't i have her!!!!!

yuri-ah if only you know how i felt this would have never happen!!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

hi everyone!!!

see i kept my promise!

anyway so now how is yoseob gonna handle this matter since it seems like he i loosing any suggetions?

comment and subscribe^^ thanks

this is sky blue234 signing of!

tumblr_m130z4kvSv1r1jtyw.gif