BACK TO SCHOOL!

♥ MY LOVE TRIANGLE♥

hey people i've updated as i've promised also i hope u check out my new fic "love never fails" thanks so much and again i apologise for the long wait!

enjoy!!!

 

YURI P.O.V

Back to school...oh how exciting... not at all aprt from seeing yoseob and junhyung school is apparently the most boring place i would have ever been to! yoona seems to enjoy school or maybe not!

"kwon yuri! please answere the next question!" kim sangsaenim yelled at me as i look across the classroom to see about 30 pair of eyes glued onto me but none of these matter as my eyes were still lock onto the desk staring at the worksheet. ITS NOT THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THE QUESTION BUT IT WAS BECAUSE I'VE GOT NO IDEA WHICH QUESTION KIM SANGSAENIM HAD STOPPED! i peered over to yoseob who mouth question 9."if A=X then i guess X=56" i answered as kim sangsaenim nodded and told me to seat down and PAY ATTENTION. the problem is whould be able to pay attention to her! i mean algebra isn't all that hard i mean the paper is soft and i love algebra but her naggin is seriously lame! i mouth a thank you to yoseob and smiled as i went back to doodling. haiz! then my eyes caught junhyung who was busy flirting away with goo hara! goo hara had became my love rival right after that incident!

"yong junhyung! please share with the class your interesting story!" kim sangsaenim must have caught me staring at them and she saw them. i smirked and quickly looked away. junhyung up and on the spot made up and brilliant tall tale to tell saying something abut hara not beeing able to understand todays lesson and all... but he still got detention! yay!!!! victory dance in my head and then back to doodling! i look up and caught junhyung glaring... he still looks hot even when his angry

then bell rang!!!!!

JUNHYUNG'S P.O.V

 

I cursed under my breath as i stared at the white bord seriously kim sangsaenim i mean mad kim is really an eagle eye i wonder how she caught me while scolding Yuri. to be honest like i said before i like Yuri i really do but u know we can't be together because of my reputation as a player boy. i'm only dating hara for popularity i mean she is pretty but Yuri is way prettier or else why will they call them the goddess of beauty twins. by twins i mean the famous yoonyul.

haiz! "junnie oppa~ " i heard irritating hara winned as i turned around to face her desk." sorry oppa~" oh you better be that was what i wanted to tell her but of course i smelled my signature smile that melt all the girls's heart and said sweetly oh it's nothing. yuk!!!! i mean hara look so ugly pouting! aish! bare with it junhyung u have a reputation to keep... mad kim went on about algebra and i caught sight of yuri doodling instead of listening. the way she sighs is sooooo cute and the way she blush oh my~ so cute. yoseob caught my attention as he asked me about today's hang out. ! i forgotten now how am i suppose to make msd kim release me from detention isn't that almose impossible1 aish. i'll think of something i mouth to him as he nodde and sighed...

the bell rang as i spotted yuri hurried packing her bag as she left. i stayed behind to talk to mad kim about how i can't stay for detention." kim sangsaenim, i can't stay for detention today" i said as she replied" why is that. u don't do homework or study anyways... i don't see why you can't stay ?' she asked. "because..... i have a doctors appointment you see my mother wants me to follow her for her check up" i stammered "oh is that so...now for the real reason" she said "um...me and my friends are going out' i said and she shook her head." don't be late for our detention date" ok so that did'nt work aish now what????

i trudged out and yoseob patted my back and said'aish hyung, see what flirting can get you into..." i smacked his head  and got to the canteen. i saw yuri seeting on the desk with her friends got why must she be this hot!

tumblr_li9me0bY2p1qbs9moo1_500.gif

"ya! don't even think about it yong junhyung don't you have hara" doojoon hyung nagged. "ya ya! it's not like i'm gonna touch her calm down!" i said as i got into the canteen to buy some food

YURI P.O.V

 

i was complaining on how mean kim sangsaenim was when i spotted goo hara walking towards me."yuri unnie~" she said with her so called aegyo. "what!" i snapped back unknowingly."all is someone having a bad day?" gyuri (leader of kara) said sacarsticly"at least better than you" taeyeon unnie replied back meanly as they left . taeyeon nagged me about not stepping onto gyuri's toes and yoona told me not to be so mean to hara unless they are around...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

spam time!!!!!

 

image

sorry really short update!

will update tomorrow!!!!!