JEALOUSY-_-!

♥ MY LOVE TRIANGLE♥
HEY! As I promise here is an update.

yoseob pov Did Yuri just blush when she saw junhyung. Please tell me I'm dreaming. I'm not Oh you are so helpful.

yaya I'm Yang yoseob. Bestfriends with junhyung and have a little crush on Yuri OK who am I kidding I love her slot.... but it's my secret and you better not say a word cause I'll strangle you. What do you mean like I dare. I dare.... OK I don't are you some sort of detective how dis you know. Hmph!!! Anyway back to Yuri and me. Well I met her in kindergarten yes k1. She was the cutest most prettiest, lovable OK I'll get to the point OK. I love her since and always will.

Oh I'm not jealous I mean.... yea I'm jealous OK she blushed imprint of junhyung she never did that to me. What do we have not common. I'm handsome,charming, cute..... see why she blush at him not me. What do you mean he is more handsome. I am so much more handsome. No are you kidding me...... I am not as handsome? OK OK! I'm not as handsome as him. But Yuri must like me not him ok. Yes she cant like him.

yes she is mine..... hmph how do I win her heart? Why does she like junhyung?????.

Yuri pov

Hey I'm back isn't hunting just cute omo. It's upswing another confession I like seobie oppa too. I know im 2 timing but they are both hot and..... yes stop it you cant make me choose 1 its not possibls. Not at all oh look seoble os looking at me. What do you mean by" if bpth of them cant swim and fall into the water who will you safe" i will save .....******

WHAT! Its so not favourtisms ok im sorry my lady im npt going to tell you and yes i like ****** more than ****** what do you mean that i just chose who i love. Ok ok its childush to fight lets gossip... no alright. Bey where are you going im not done yet you know. Hey!!!!