HAPPY VALENTINE

♥ MY LOVE TRIANGLE♥

Yoseob's P.O.V

 

its gonna be valentine soon... should i get Yuri anything? if i do get her something what should it be?

a rose?

no to cheesy

a ring?

i would freak her out if i do

a box of Royce chocolates?

perfect...

as the snows fall i entered the nearest Royce chocolate bar hopping to get a nice box of heart chocolates when i spot a feminine figure. "Hey! close your mouth before a fly flies in there..." Yuri said. Did Yuri just talk to me? oh my god! she did!!!! im the happiest man alive!!!!

tumblr_mbhh0hcG8N1rhu9a8o1_500.jpg

she was in a green french hat with a yellow and white dress. i mean she is seriously a goddess.

 YURI'S P.O.V

i was walking down the streets hoping to see junhyung somewhere here but all i saw is yoseob... his jaw dropped open as he saw me. am i that pretty?"Hey! close your mouth before a fly flies in there..." i tease... he does look cute but junhyung is way and i mean WAY more handsome!

A/N yuri likes yoseob too but loves junhyung

i got him to follow me to look for a present for junhyung since he obviously knows what junhyung would like i mean arent they friends? or enemies?

we walked in to different shops to look around... and then i saw him... JUNHYUNG! wait why is he here i mean i am happy he is here but wait what about the presents and who is that!

harajunhyung.jpg?w=560who is that? i mean junhyung is mine......... junhyung why are u doing this to me???? i thought u like me???without my consent a tear slip out my eye. quickly wiping it of before anyone saw it. "hey are you alright yuri ssi?"yoseob asked and looked at where i was looking.

yoseob's P.O.V

she wanted me to help her pick a gift for im guessing junhyung... seriously how can he do this to me i mean kikwang already stole half the dam girls including yuri's twin and my ex crush yoona and now junhyung has to steal her too! ><

then yuri seems dazed "hey are you alright yuri ssi?" i asked and stare at the place her eyes were locked at. omona its junhyung! his with oh goo hara his current girlfriend? did i mention he was a proffesional player. i think a girlfriend a day keeps junhyung happy. no wonder yuri is staring i forgot she likes junhyung. ahe seems like shes gonna cry or something... Aish! forget him!! look at me!!!

so without warning i dragged her out of the area and flag a taxi. "where are we going?" she asked as i proudly answered to make you happy! "yuri ssi, please forget about junhyung hyung now. enjoy the rest of the day with me!" i said as i got the taxi driver to take us to lotte world!!!

as we arived the taxi driver told me to take good care of her as she is an ideal girlfriend. i laughed and nodded as i dragged yuri into lotte world. "lets take the rollar coster!" she said as we both got onto the coaster. you could tell that she was really scared and happy at the same time...

Yuri's P.O.V

we arived at lotte word and i wnated to take the rollar coster... yoseob told me to forget about junhyung but i cant.the coster will help me relax abit i guess but junhyung i still could not belive he would do such a thing. why must u keep breaking my heart and why do i let u?????

i was really not in the mood to play but i dont want to hurt yoseobs feeling so lets play... i hope this would help me relax...

after the coster which  was AMAZING!!!!!! we played alot of other rides before heading back. it was the best valentine's day ever!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER

DONT KILL ME! I WAS ON HIATUS FOR A LONGGGGG TIME CAUSE OF PSLE BUT IM BACK AND ILL UOPDATE LATER!!!

TOODLES!!