05

Mr. Arrogant A.K.A Tao

Tao has been helping me so much lately so I wanted to thank him by putting a lollipop in his locker. I really don't get why he keeps on denying the fact that he actually loves sweets, I mean, it won't make him less of a man right? But maybe he just doesn't want anyone to come to his world.

 

5 minutes before class, he arrived so I hid ten lockers away from him. He opened the door of his locker and lots of chocolates, letters, and candies fell. Wow, I said. It's really true that a lot of girls like him. He read the note of my lollipop, smiled, and took it. Out of those sweets, he only took mine and that really made me feel happy. 

 

At lunch break, I tried looking for him. I looked everywhere inside the campus but still, no sign of him. Rooftop's my last chance so I went there. Finally! I exclaimed. He was sitted on the ground with a can of soda in his hands.

 

I sat beside him. "Yah~ Did you received my 'token of grattitude?'" I asked him. He looked at me, "What are you saying?"

"The lollipop on your locker! I gave you that because I wanted to thank you. You've been helping me a lot recently. Thank you!" I said.

"I didn't see any lollipop earlier." He looked away and smirked.

"Have you eaten lunch already?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"Oh~ Okay~ I'll eat beside you alright?"

"Yah! Isn't that too many for a girl?" He points at my lunch box and laughed.

"Yah! Are you making fun of me? I've been eating this much since forever!" I pushed him slightly to the side.

"So that's why you look chubbier than the others." He continued to make fun.

"Okay!" I said. "Starting today, I'll eat less." I divided the food into 3/4. The bigger part is his while the other is mine. 

"But I already ate." He said.

I insisted and fed him one piece of kimbap.

"Yah!" he chewed the food.

"Eat this, okay?" I said.

"This is actually nice." He said and started finishing his part. "Your mom really cooks well."

"Thanks, but I'm the one who made that."

He choked and I laughed.

"You like it?" I chuckled.

He didn't answered. He looked away and avoided any eye contact.

"Yah, you look a little red!" I said.

 

_____
update! ^^

tell me what you guys think~ ^0^

subscribe & comment! <3