03

Mr. Arrogant A.K.A Tao

Our spring break is already finished and now we're back to school.

"I'm thirsty~" Minah stretched her body.

"Me too~" I stood up from my chair. "Let me go grab us a drink, okay?" I said.

"Okay~ Hurry!"

 

I walked passed the corridor and went to our school's cafeteria. 

 

"So.....da!" I pressed the machine's button. After I got our drinks, I turned around then BAM! I fell down.

 

"Yah!!! Why do you keep on bumping to me?!" He said.

 

I picked up the soda cans and tried to get up.

 

"What?! That was an accident!" I defended myself.

 

I was waiting for his hands to offer me to get up but that didn't happened so I just did it by myself.

 

"Why are you here? Are you teaching here or something?" I asked.

 

"Teach?" He smirked. "Don't you know me? I'm popular here." He put on his coat and let me see our school's logo.

 

"Eh? Then why don't I see you here?" I was shocked.

 

"Why? Do you see everyone who studies here everyday??" He walked out.

 

After he was gone, I went back to our classroom.

 

"What happened to you? Your hair looks messy." Minah took her soda from me.

 

"Ah, this? Nothing. I just bumped with someone." I sat down on my chair and looked outside the window.

 

"Yah. Mina-ah. Do you know him?" I said.

 

"Who?"

 

"Someone with dark hair, tall, deep eyes, more like a panda." I described.

 

I heard no response so I looked at her. Minah was thinking really hard.

 

"Ah!" suddenly she said. "Panda-like eh? That's Tao!" she exclaimed. "She's the hottie from the other section. I actually like him but he's really hard to approach. Besides, there's so many who likes him already. Why did you ask though?" she looked at me.

 

"Nah, nothing." 

 

Our last subject was Math and I was asked by my teacher to get our notebooks in the faculty. I was just a hallway away from the faculty room when I saw my ex-boyfriend with his friends. 

"So, how are you and Jooyoung?"

"We're already done."

"What? Why?"

"Well, I already got what I wanted from her. We did it before we broke up."

"What? Wow!"

"Well, that's the only reason I courted her after all."

"Oh yeah! You're the man bro."

 

My body froze while they were cheering about his "greatness." Suddenly, tears are already flowing down mhy cheeks so I ran all the way to the rooftop.

I sat on the ground and started to cry even more. Then, I heard footsteps. I looked to my left and saw Tao trying to walk away.

 

"Tao...?" /sniff


He stopped and turned around to me carefully.

 

"What are you doing?" /sniff

 

He came to me and tried to reenact everything.

 

"Well, I was quietly listening to music here then suddenly you came and sat beside me and cried."

 

"....I did?" /sniff

 

He just nodded. I guess I was crying so hard that I didn't realized that he was there. He tried to leave again but I held onto his uniform so he ended up sitting beside me.

 

"Tao...... can I punch you?" I asked.

 

He looked confused. "Wha--?"

 

Even before he could finish what he was saying, I already punched him in his arm. I started to cry again and said, "My ex-boyfriend broke up with me for no reason at all and now he's telling his friends that we had . What the ? That ing liar! I don't even know why I loved him. ing liar!!! I hope he dies!!! He's the ugliest person ever!! Once I can stand on my own again, I'll make sure he suffers! everything!!!!" tears flows down my cheeks like there's no tomorrow. 

 

I stopped because I realized that I was saying those things to Tao while still punching him. I looked at him but instead of looking annoyed, his eyes gave me sympathy. When he realized that I was looking at him, he looked away and gave me the what-should-I-do look. He awkwardly patted my shoulder and even if it was not that clear, I could tell that he was trying to comfort me.

 

"You know what..." he broke the silence. "here." he offered me a lollipop. "Sweets makes people feel good you know." he said.

 

"I thought you said you don't eat sweets? Why do you have that?" I said, pretending not to know just to catch him.

 

He gave me the oh- reaction. "well..." he cleared his throat. "Yes, I don't. I just got that from somewhere." he cleared his throat again. "But if you don't want it---"

 

I took the lollipop from his hands. "Thank you. Again." I smiled at him.

 

"Wait, how did you know my name?

 

__________

please tell me what you think! ^-^

subscribe & comment!