04

Mr. Arrogant A.K.A Tao

 

"Where were you yesterday? You didn't came back here and I couldn't contact you! And what happened to your eyes? It's swollen." Minah was nagging me like a mother.
 
"Ignore that. Mian~ I just went somewhere. Sorry if I made you all worried." I lied. I didn't want her to know what happened.
 
"Okay class. Sorry if I was late." Ms. Jung entered the gym. "I brought two other sections with me."
 
Everyone reacted.
 
"Yeah, I know you all hate each other but they need to catch up in the activities, okay?" she left the gym after she told us what we'll do.
 
The boys played basketball while the girls played volleyball. 
 
"Minah-ah! I'll go get our ball." I walked to the other side of the gym where our ball went. Then suddenly, a ball hit me in the arm. I almost fell down.
 
"Oops, sorry." My ex-boyfriend teased.
 
I picked up the ball and threw it back to him but he only dodged it.
 
"Jooyoung-ah! How was my that night? You loved it right? Cos you were begging for more." 
 
His friends laughed and everyone in the gym stopped playing and gave their attention to us.
 
"You liar! I never had  with you and never will I!" I shouted.
 
"Oh, now Ms. Little is playing clean huh? Don't deny the fact that you were the one who asked me to do it." He smirked.
 
Everyone was shocked and was whispering their own opinions. Then, a ball flew right into his face. Everyone reacted.
 
"Yah! How dare you do th---"
 
Another one came and hit him right on the face again. I turned around and saw Tao. Why, I thought.
He walked towards my ex-boyfriend and grabbed him by the collar.
 
"Yah. Don't spread lies. Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you." then, he lets go of him and my ex was left sitting on the ground.
 
"Yah! Jooyoung! Is he your new boyfriend? Did you did it with him too?" 
 
Tao went back and grabbed him in the collar again. "I warned you didn't I?" Tao's eyes are burning. 
 
"I won't say sorry." He insisted.
 
Tao started puching him in the face. 1, 2, 3... three punches and his face is already bleeding non stop.
 
"S-s-stop." He begged.
 
"Say sorry and take back all what you've said." Tao lets go of him and he immediately kneeled to the ground and asked for forgiveness.
 
"Sorry Jooyoung.. I'm really sorry. All I said wasn't true. Nothing happened between me and Jooyoung. Sorry..."
 
Tao stepped on him lowering his face on the ground. "Tell her the reason why you broke up with her." He said.
 
"I-I broke up with Jooyoung because she didn't wat to do it with me. Sorry.. Please forgive me."
 
Everyone was shocked and they threw crumpled papers on him.
 
Minah assisted me out of the gym and the last thing I heard from Tao was, "If you bother her again, I swear I won't let you live, arasseo?!" then another ball was thrown to his face.
 
___
tell me what you think ^-^
subscribe & comment!
thank you for giving love to my fic <3