The First timer

It has to be you

YAH ! Jjincha ? , Yoona was frustrated after know that both Haesica left them behind . Ryeowook laughed at the cute reply as he was slurping on his noodles . After Donghae and Jessica left the two of them alone , both ryeowook and Yoona had a fun time eating their lunch . 

Yoona was well know for her not to lady like eating manner , all the sauce from the noodles were on her face . As Ryeowook was looking at her , he could not control his hands as he wiped away the sauce on her face .

" There you go , no more sauce on your smooth white face " Ryeowook smiled as he was happy to see the the doe eyes goddess staring at him . As soon as Yoona could wipe , Ryeowook pulled Yoona's hand and ran out of school . 

" Oppa where are we going ? " Yoona ran with Ryeowook but Ryeowook replied only  " To do things for the first time "

Ryeowook brought Yoona to a instant print photobooth shop and he put his hands on her shoulders , " Yoona ah today will be my treat lets go in and have fun " Yoona nodded . It was her first time doing this with a guy and of course the both of them had fun as they took many pictures of themselves and edited it . There was even one picture with " Yoong loves Ryeongu " it was Yoona's idea to put it , although she didnt realise that she wrote it .

After cutting their pictures Ryeowook took Yoona to an ice cream shop and order strawberry cones for Yoona . Yoona was shocked as Strawberry flavoured Ice cream was her favourite and she did not mention about it to Ryeowook . " I guess this is fate " she told herself . Why Ryeowook was in the washroom , Yoona took out his handphone and paste the *Yoong loves Ryeongu *'s sticker on the back of his phone cover hoping that he wouldnt realise it . 

As the both of them were walking on the street , Ryeowook slipped his fingers in between Yoona's fingers and carefully lean his palm against her palms . Yoona looked and Ryeowook but Ryeowook seems to be shy and looked away . As they walked pass a pet shop ,  a puppy caught Yoona's eyes and she pulled Ryeowook into the pet shop . It was a pair of white and greyish maltese who is playing with each other . " Kyeotya , they are so cute dont you think so oppa ? " Yoona was amazed by the puppies and was looking at them for more thn ten minutes . The shop owner ask if they are interested in buying one of them but Yoona decline her offer as she didnt want to separate the two puppies . 

" We will buy the both puppies " Ryeowook replied and Yoona was shocked .

" Oppa , why buy both puppies ? " Yoona ask

" One of them is for you and another is for me , it bad to separate the both of them and since you like them .. "

Yoona invited Ryeowook to her house and the both of them were watching the puppies playing .

" Oppa what should we named the both of them ? "

"Yoon and Wook ? "

"  I love it lets name them Yoon and Wook "

Before Ryeowook could reply , Yoona threw her arms around Ryeowook and gave Ryeowook a peck on his cheeks 

" Thank you opps , kkkk its the best day of my life "

Ryeowook blushes and he told himself " I love you Yoona , you would be the first and the last girl I loved "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating for soooo lonngggggg . Its because of my prelims :/ hope this chapter isnt very crappy , DO COMMENT about it :)