LESSONS

It has to be you

After their science lesson it was time for music lesson . Their teacher announced that they will have a musical , and the audition will be held tomorrow in the music room . The storyline of the musical in the 70s a love story in the 70s . 

Jessica : Donghae oppa should we join ? I can sing and you can rap .

Donghae : I'm not sure about it .. what about you Yoona ? Where is Yoona ? 

Ryeowook : With the bunch of guys outside .. is she that famous ? haiz

Jessica : HAHAHA , Ryeowook oppa I think you should get her back !

Ryeowook nodded and he went to pull Yoona away from the guys ... the boys whom were with Yoona then felt pissed off . The leader of the group , Kikwang , shouted at Ryeowook . 

Kikwang : HEY NEW BOY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ? MESSING WITH US ? BACK OFF BOY .

Luhan : Yea get lost new guy , who are you to pull Yoona away !

Taecyeon : BACK OFF KID .

Ryeowook felt like a timid mouse , he let go Yoona's hand and went back to find haesica . Donghae was pissed off that the boys bullied Ryeowook . 

Ryeowook : Hyung , I'm just being a timid kid . I dont wish to mess with anyone since I'm new here ..

Donghae : PABO YAH RYEOWOOK , YOU ARE TELLING YOONA THAT SHE LOVES A TIMID BOY .

Ryeowook : I SAID I JUST DON'T WANT TROUBLE . AND YES MAYBE I'M NOT SUITABLE FOR YOONA 

Ryeowook stormed off and returned to his seat . Yoona who heard everything felt hurt ..  

Yoona : Maybe he doesn't like trouble . Maybe he really hates it when I hang out with the guys ...

Jessica : Yoong ah , dont think too much . I think Ryeowook needs time to adapt to this new enviroment .

Yoona sat beside Ryeowook but was afraid to speak . Ryeowook then broke the slience ..

Ryeowook : Yoongie , am I that useless ? Maybe I am .... not .......

Yoona : Oppa , I think I'm in love with a useless boy . 

Ryeowook stop immediately and looked at Yoona . He swear Yoona's words made his heart best faster , he felt like he needs to dig out all the ear wax in his ears to hear it clearer . Ryeowook smiled and grabbed Yoona's hand ...

Ryeowook : You know yoong , I think I'm in love with that super popular girl . But to love that girl I need to be strong ~ 

Ryeowook kissed Yoona's hand . But .... " CLASS STAND " 

Ryeowook : God damn , so fast ? you ruin the teacher . 

Teacher : Ok class take out your sketchbook and draw something that you like . You need to hand it up before lesson ends .

Jessica and Donghae sat beside Ryeowook and Yoona .. Donghae then drew something . He drew Jessica's lips and coloured it pink . 

Donghae : I like this , and I claim them as mine everyday :)

Jessica : Oh stop it hae ~

Jessica then drew a bottle of jam on her sketchbook , both ryeowook and yoona stared at Jessica . 

Yoona : Unnie are you hungry ? WHY JAM ? 

Donghae : Because I love jam and I spread them all over her lips to taste them , a little flavoring for our morning kiss 

Ryeowook : STOP IT , TOO MUSHY . My turn ~

Ryeowook drew Yoona's hand , and wrote " FLAWLESS " 

Jessica : You are worst Kim Ryeowook , why Yoona's hand ?

Ryeowook : Only I get to hold and kiss them , her fingers are booked by me 

Donghae : I get what you mean there , keke your turn Yoona !

Before Yoona can draw , Taecyeon pulled her away by her hands . 

Taecyeon : Loser Kim , I'm holding Yoona's hands now . WHAT CAN YOU DO TO ME ? AHAHAH LOSER KIM !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short chapter ~ What do you think Ryeowook would do ?