A Special day

It has to be you

It was Ryeowook's first day in school , he had no idea where his class was hence he decided to stay in the studio and play the piano hoping that someone who walk pass and guide him around school . Ryeowook said he was lucky to meet the two girls and before he could thank them , Jessica politely introduced herself . " Annyeonghaseyo , Jessica imnida , you can call me Sica or Su Yeon if you want " . " Jjinja ? And who is this beside you ? " Ryeowook asked Jessica as Yoona bit her lips . Yoona wasn't even playing attention to her surroundings , she was stoning at the same stop with her eyes wide open . " YAH ! " Jessica shouted at Yoona which brought her back from her thoughts . " Annyeonghaeseyo , Yooooonnnaa imnida " , Yoona stammered as she felt abit embarrassed about the first impression she had gave to Ryeowook . Jessica explained that she had never seen Yoona like this before and she was quite shock too . " It's okay , it was cute though " Ryeowook exclaimed . Both Yoonsic brought Ryeowook around the school and told him the dos and don'ts in this school . Ryeowook took their advice seriously and was confident that he would be bonded with his new school . 

As the three of them entered the sports hall , they were greeted by their sports leader Donghae . " Sica ah , who is this new student ? " , Ryeowook immediately introduced himself . After understand that Ryeowook had just return to Korea , Donghae decided to bully him as Ryeowook was a new student . He challenges Ryeowook to a fight , Ryeowook can use any methods to win Donghae in this fight as Donghae was a expert in Boxing . At first Yoona was worried about that and she ask Jessica to stop Donghae from continuing the match but Jessica refused . Yoona was afraid that Donghae might injure Ryeowook , and that Ryeowook looks fragile too , his skinny image made Yoona more worried . Ryeowook looked at Yoona and ask her if she was okay ? " Oppa , Donghae oppa is an expert in boxing .. becareful .. Oppa " Yoona warned Ryeowook . Ryeowook smiled at her and said " Watch oppa ! Hwaiting ^^ " . Ryeowook's words made Yoona puzzled for a moment , " Why is Ryeowook Oppa not worried ? " 

The match began , both Ryeowook and Donghae exchanged their bows and they were getting ready in to attack . Jessica asked Yoona who would win and Yoona said she doesnt know , Jessica rooted for Donghae as they were battling while Yoona , She was too shy to root for Ryeowook . Donghae threw a punch at Ryeowook but Ryeowook dodges it . Finally Donghae rammed Ryeowook causing him to fall . After seeing this Yoona shouted " RYEOWOOK OPPA HWAITING ! " Ryeowook looked at Yoona and he used his legs to push Donghae down too . Ryeowook locked Donghae's both arms and pin him down . " 5 , 4 ,3 , 2 , 1 and the winner is the new student ! " the judge announced . Ryeowook offer donghae his hands and pulled him up , " Yah , Ryeowook ah you are strong ! I welcome you ^^ " Donghae pat Ryeowook on his back and he told him and the two girls that their lunch would be his treat . While Donghae changed into his school uniform , Ryeowook told Yoona that it was her supported that made him happy .Yoona was blushing but somehow she felt annoyed by Jessica .  " Yah yah ! You kids " Jessica shouted , " Let's go eat guys " Donghae suggested , Jessica nods her head as she grabbed Donghae's muscular arms and followed him . 

When they reached the canteen , Donghae passed Jessica some money and asked her to pass it to Yoona . Jessica did like how Donghae ordered her too , she ask Yoona to bring Ryeowook around and even ask them to order their food . After both Yoona and Ryeowook left to order their food , Donghae told Jessica to leave the two love birds alone and he would bring Jessica out for lunch . Of course Jessica agreed to Donghae's suggestion and they left as quick as they could so that both Yoona and Ryeowook wouldn't realise it . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P/s it looks quite crappy :/ Do comment about how I could improve on it . Will update soon ^^v