Day 1 part 2

One Month with BLOCK B

she stared at all the members faces and stopped at this particular guy.

"Kim U Kwon." I said in a monotone. Sam blushed deep red. Oh wow. First time seeing Sam blushing so deeply. I'm guessing she felt embarrassed in front of 7 hot guys who are going to change our lifes huh? After calling ukwon's name, he lifted his head up tearing his gaze away from his phone and he stared blankly at me. Not for long though, his eyes slowly made his way to Sam and tried to create eye contact with her. 'U-Kwon, too obvious' the voice in my head decided to take charge and made it a verbal statement. Guess who's blushing red now? That's not me for sure. Kim U Kwon from Block B blushing red because of Sam, my best friend. I am so going to take a photo and tease the both of them. So I whipped out my phone and started spamming my camera roll with blushing faces. I thank the creator of apple for making the silent button available and not producing any shutter sound.

"I like it. Sam and U-Kwon" said Kyung flatly in English.

"You do know the both of us understands English right?"  I replied him.

"You do? Oh " Kyung sighed "guess I can't curse anymore huh....." We (plus Zico) laughed at Kyung's stupidity and statement.

"Well, unpack your bags girls, you both are staying here for the rest of the month" blockb's manager suddenly came and shouted in korean.... We all nodded expect for Jaehyo who rolled his eyes. Again.

"Where are we going to sleep?" I asked boldly. I doubt sam is going to say anything at all just in case she gets embarrassed again. I do not like any members. Period.

"Just choose one of the beds to sleep in. The unlucky member would have to sleep on the floor" Manager replied flatly and went out of the house telling Zico he has errands to run.

"So Sam, are you going to choose ukwon's bed or are you going to sleep with him so that he doesn't have to sleep on the floor?" Taeil asked jokingly. Okay. This is freaky. I'm seeing my best friend blushing deep red for the third time today. The freakiest part was that SAM NEVER BLUSHED BEFORE. NOT ONCE EVER SINCE I BECOME HER BESTFRIEND. and trust me, we've been besties for almost 6 years. Not even blushing so deeply when we with her crush. Kim Him Chan. And Kim U Kwon her celebrity crush is able to do so? This definitely isn't just pure infatuation. Sam kept silent for a while but not for long.

"Come on, Sam, choose ukwon's bed with ukwon or ukwon's bed without ukwon" Jaehyo joined in the fun.

"That's like the stupidest question and stupidest thing anyone has ever asked" I rolled my eyes after thanking mr-obvious. Obviously she's going to choose with ukwon? She starts to get afraid and scared when she's awake in the middle of the night with no one beside her or near her. What I'm saying is, she needs ukwon by her side and I'm determined to be their match maker! Sam and U Kwon. Happy ending yes? No? Your opinion does not matter.

"Whose bed are you going to choose?" P.O asked me with his deep and y voice damn i would kill to hear him speak so ily again.

"Jaehyo" I said. After hearing his name, his eyes went as round as a full moon and his eyeballs was popping out as though it's going to roll out on the floor. This isn't the best part yet. The best part was he just so happen to be drinking water and guess who choked? The one and only Ahn Jae Hyo.

"That's what happen when karma hits you in the face and throat when you treat a girl badly" I stated it as though it was like a matter of fact. Now what? Rolling his eyes is going to be his new found hobby.

"What?!? Hyung has been treating you badly?!?!" Zico shrieked as high pitched as possible. I then wiped my fake tears away acting as though I was hurt and nodded in progress. Thinking that this is hilarious, it caused everyone to laughed out loudly and the laugher died not long after.

"Well, you can sleep in my bed! With me!" Zico said happily damn this leader now I know why girls at my school are so attracted to you. "I'll sleep in your bed without you thank you" I replied him with this cheerful tone and B-Bomb suddenly said "owned by a girl" out loud. Oh I see, he's those really quiet type? So unexpected. Now re-acting the scene again, Zico acted as though he was hurt and wiped away his fake tears. Not caring what he would do, Taeil dragged me by my wrist and P.O went to carry my bags. Ukwon carried sam's bag without a choice and had to watch his baby girl (yes, that's what I'm going to call Sam from now on) getting dragged by Kyung and B-Bomb. 


Dear diary, 
I've been to blockb's dorm and it's really nice. Not as neat as I expected but i'll live with it. Jaehyo seems to really hate/dislike me a lot. I don't even know how do I describe it. No doubt he's my bias and obviously I'm even more drawn toward him but he's so cold and mean towards me. Even B-Bomb is way nicer than him. I just hope I won't end up so in love with Jaehyo in the end like how in love Sam is with U Kwon. It's going to hurt. A lot. And trust me, when I say a lot, I mean it, I really do.

Love,
xx

Ps: I'm sleeping in Zico's bed and he got kicked out of his room. I just hope he won't sneak in back into his bed in the middle of the night.