Day 2

One Month with BLOCK B

 

Day 2

Guess what. As expected, I woke up with Zico hugging me as though I am his boaster. He felt warm. Honestly I had my heart beating fast when his face is just inches away from mine. He probably sensed someone staring at him when he's sleeping that was the only reason why Zico's eyes started to flutter open.

"No matter what you do, don't fall for anyone of the members" Zico whispered into my ears with his hoarse voice. It sounded ier than P.O's voice.

"What if I already did?" I questioned. I honestly have no idea why did I even say that but it's too late for me to regret anything.

"Just don't" Zico snapped at me before walking out. If I really did fall for any members, it would be Jaehy- no no no, definitely not him. He's the dumbest and most charmi- stupidest guy alive. But then if I really did fall for Jaehyo, then what was those feelings I felt? This kept me quiet for the whole morning. After eating breakfast prepared by I-do-not-know-who, Sam and I both changed into our clothes and head out to school.

"SAM!!!!!!!!!" Both of us turned our head and see ukwon running towards us holding up a lunchbox prepared by him. And another one on the other. "I prepared this for you ehehe" ukwon blushed and passed it to her

"someone made this for you. I saw your name on it" U Kwon said and was about to walk off until I stopped him and asked "who?" He shrugged and walked off. Guess I would have to figure it out myself. Zico? But can he eVen cook? Taeil? Nah, not close to him. B-bomb? Definitely not.

"Jaehyo" Sam said. I give her the WTF look and she sighed "Jaehyo prepared that for you"

I laughed it off "don't lie! He hates me and I hate him too" now it's her turn to give me the WTF look

"oh now blockb has hypnotize you into not believing your best friend? Trust me. I saw him walking up earlier to cook and I clearly remembered that it was blue and so is the box you're holding right now" I scoffed and muttered "says the one who is deeply in love with ukwon" not sure whether she heard it or not. It doesn't really matter anyways. Their Manager (kyumin) offered to drive us to school and we both gladly accepted it. I swear when we reached school, everyone started glaring at the both of us like as though we stole their boyfrien- oh .

"Who found out?" Sam whispered to me and I shrugged and we both sighed in return. We acted as though nothing big happened in our life even the part where 7 guys are going to ruin our lives. 
For the whole day in school, everything was as per normal except for glares and nasty remarks of us being with blockb 'it's okay' I told myself '29 more days and it would be over' 


Dear diary,
It is normal getting glares from people you don't even know at school? Everyone kept on glaring at me. Mostly. Not Sam though. She's pretty. At this rate, I'm never ever going to be able to concentrate. I would have to study at home then. And Jaehyo prepared lunch for me? I honestly doubt everyone's sanity then and I don't believe it. He probably woke up earlier to wash up and tweet? Mr-I-hate-you will never do such thing for me. Ever. 

Love,
xx

Ps: it's only been 2 days and yet it already feels like I screwed everything up