Day 1 part 1

One Month with BLOCK B

Day 1

So I've been to blockb's dorm? No big deal. It was messier than it actually was on match up. But hey, what can I expect? It's 9 guys (including managers) staying at a dorm right? Plus they are busy preparing for their comeback. Sigh. I wished nalina was successful. Damn interview caused blockb to arrive at this state. Oh wells. Back to topic, when my bestie and me went in, Jaehyo had this piercing scream for I-have-no-idea for what, then p.o and taeil came out running with boxers on their hands. Zico's face was so focused I wished I could took a photo of it but I didn't want to seem stalker like so I kept that memory as a special one.

Then b-bomb came out half . Damn. He had defined abs. I was so tempted to go forward and touch it. He had this messy hair like as though he just woke up. Damn I didn't know he was so gorgeous. Kyung walked out of the kitchen muttering in English. If I didn't hear it wrongly, he said something about 'requesting for girls to clean up this dorm' so I manage to made a mental note to myself to clean up the dorm with bestie, with or without blockb. Honestly I had no idea where ukwon came out from but seeing the atmosphere, I swear ukwon was attracted to Sam. He had this dreamy eyes set on her and only her.

Well, all I can say is that, sam's bias was ukwon. So I smell a strong cheesy relationship coming up! We both awkwardly stood at the door until Zico cleared his throat. Thank god someone finally noticed us at the door. I was debating in my head whether to act like a or be friendly but after seeing blockb up close, I swear all those nervous thoughts faded away and damn I'm attracted to every single one of them. And no, I'm not a bbc, but I still like blockb for who they are. Zico gave us the hand signal asking us to introduce ourselves.

So being daring, I started off bubbly with my same old usual greeting "hello! I'm Rachel! Nice to meet you! Hope you guys would treat me well" and I ended it off with a slight bow as a form of respect. But unfortunately, Jaehyo scoffed loudly and rolled his eyes. So much for respect.

Sam started it off casually with "hi I'm Sam, I like block-" realizing she said something stupid, she covered in embarrassment and started hitting her head. With a smirk, Zico asked her to continue her sentence and said, "I'm guessing you were going to say blockb? So who is your bias?"