He's seriously desperate...

Playboy + Unbelieving Girl = Awesome adventure

[Donghae's POV]

 

I know all these answers of course, or I wouldn't be able to go to my dance class.

Gah! I don't wanna fail this test but I need to, I must fail this to get the attention of Mi Young.

Why am I doing this for one girl?!?! I haven't worked this hard in my life for a girl.

Well, here goes. Err.... C, D, B, D, A, and other wrong answers, well I had to answer some of it, I answered about 1/4 of it so I wouldn't be as stupid as our teacher would think.

Our teacher was starting to check our papers and then she raised an eyebrow and I knew it was probably my paper.

*DING DING DING* The bell rang.

I was slowly walking out inconspicuously but my teacher called me obviously surprised and angry.

"Donghae!" Mrs. Kwon said scarily. I liked her as a teacher but she just freaking creeps me out at times.

"Ye-ye-yes miss?" I said hoping for the worst.

"Why are your answers mostly wrong here?" she said kindly this time.

"Um..um.. because the subjects are getting harder and harder for me." I said making up some lame excuse.

"Oh, well then, there seems to be only one solution here. You have to get a tutor." She said with a big sigh.

"But I want a really good one, like Mi Young." I said.

"Mi Young? Why her exactly?" she said.

"Because she's really smart and all." I said.

"Hm... okay then. I'll set it up." she said.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" I said rejoicing in glee.

"Yeah yeah, just go, I'll take care of the rest." she said.

 

[Mi Young's POV]

 

"Min Ki, wait up!" I said as he was walking ahead of me.

"Oh, there you are Mi Young, I was looking for you." he said in relief.

"Haha, why?" I asked curiously.

"Because I wouldn't want to sit alone." He said doing a pouting aegyo.

"Haha, kyeopta!" I said meaning it.

 

Then I heard a familiar voice calling.

"Mi Young!" Mrs. Kwon said.

"Yes Mrs. Kwon?" I asked obviously confused, maybe I was in trouble or something.

"I have a student who is in need of assistance, could you maybe tutor him? He is really in need of your help." Mrs. Kwon said being worried if I didn't actually choose to do so.

"Sure." I said. "But who is it?" I said too being scared if I got a freak or something, a bully or a ert too.

"Promise me first you won't change your mind when you find out who." Mrs. Kwon said because she was worried.

"Yes, I promise, tell me who it is first." I said.

"It's Lee Donghae." she said.

 

My face suddenly became heavy and I was starting to regret promising something like that.

 

"Okay, fine, I promised anyway." I said with a really really big sigh.

"Thank you so much Mi Young, your tutoring starts this afternoon." she said.

"Yeah, yeah." I said.

"Well, bye." she said.

"Bye Mrs. Kwon..." I said obviously being down because of the person I had to tutor.

 

I caught up with Min Ki. He obviously saw something was wrong in my face and expressions.

 

"What's wrong Mi Young?" he asked worriedly.

"Nothing." I said heavily.? 

"I know something is wrong and if you don't tell me, I'll be just as persistent." he said.

"**Sigh** Fine, I have to tutor Donghae." I said.

"Really? Most girls would be like really excited of this opportunity." he said honestly surprised.

"Yeah, but I'm not like most girls, I have a mind and know guys like Donghae, I despise them all." I said my eyes becoming small like that tiny glare. 

"Yeah, you're better than other girls too." he said smiling making me feel happy again.

"Yah! You're such a sweet dongsaeng!" I said in reply to his speech thingy.

"Haha, let's just eat first." he said clearly being starving.

"I'd be delighted to!" I said.

 

The other periods quickly passed by for some reason, maybe to prepare me for the worst time of my life ever! Gah! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!

I walked on to the school library where people usually hold the tutorials.

I let out a big sigh, dreading for the worst. I read a book to pass the time, it was called; "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief". It was pretty good, at least I had something to do.

Suddenly, I saw a figure in a great set of clothes, obviously it was him. I smelled his lovely perfume as he passed and took the chair in front of me, it smelled like chocolate. 

He was so cute but then I remembered, he's just another one of them.

 

"Annyong Mi Young dongsaeng!" he said smiling.

"I think we should speak formally still. Donghae-shii?" I said correcting him harshly.

"Oh, okay, Mi Young-shii, so what do we study first?" he said.

"Math." I said.

"Okay" he said.

 

[Donghae's POV]

 

This girl just isn't cracking! Gah! This is so hard!

Okay, focus, stay cool, stay cool.

 

"So, answer this problem first." Mi Young said pointing at her book.

 

I swear, I answered about all the problems in just 3 minutes.

 

"You're pretty good at this, are you sure you need help with this?" she said thinking I was really smart.

"I love Math and it's my best subject." I said smiling.

"YAH! Then why were we studying this for an hour and a half!?!" she shouted at him seeing his face getting scared of me and my shouting.

"SHHH!" Our school librarian said in return.

"Sorry, it was his fault." she said.

 

She looked at me and I smiled with an aegyo and she let me go and instead scolded Mi Young.

 

"He seems too innocent to do that, just be silent and carry on." The librarian said.

 

I just smiled back and stared at the scary and angry face of Mi Young.

 

"Hehehe..." I said to her.

"So what subject should we study then?" she asked sternly.

"History, I at that!" I said exclaiming the .

"Haha, okay." she said.

 

So we did that for the rest of the time, three hours exactly. 

I checked the clock and I was really surprised that it was already 10:00!

*Sigh* At least we had some time together.

 

[Mi Young's POV]

 

Wow, it's really late already.

 

"I should probably get going, it's late." I said to Donghae

"No, no, I'll take you home, it's late and raining." he said.

"I'll be fine on my own." I said back and left him.

 

He was following me until the librarian told him he left something.

Finally, he left me.

I was walking now and soaking wet and I didn't actually give a damn.

 

"You really need a ride." A familiar annoying voice called on.

"I'll be fine!" I said.

"Fine, last chance. I have seat warmers" he said as he patted the seat next to him.

"Maybe I do need a ride but I''m really wet and I could ruin your seat or something." I said making a lame excuse.

"That's okay." He said obviously not disturbed.

 

So I rode and there was a sudden awkwardness in the car.

 

"So....where do you live?" He asked me.

"Oh, uh, I live in 19 cloverleaf avenue (WTF!?)." I said back.

"Okay, we'll be there in about 5 minutes." he said being so sure.

 

Then I heard a song I really liked on the radio, it was "Beautiful" by BEAST.

 

"YES! I love this song!" I said in joy.

"GAH! Let's listen to something by SNSD.

"Don't you dare touch that dial, I'm warning you, I'll bite your finger off and there will be no evidence of me ever doing that." I said making him feel scared, maybe I watch too many investigation shows...

"Okay..." he said with a scared look in his eyes.

 

I sang along to the song while he just listened, rolling his eyes a few times.

Finally, we had arrived to my house.

 

"Well, this is where I get off, thanks." I said.

"Anytime." He said with a killing smile on his face, he was just too cute!

"Well, bye..." I said awkwardly.

"Bye Mi Young-shii!" He said enthusiastically.

 

Then, I heard a voice I had heard for my whole life.

 

"Who was that guy?" went Chin Ho.

 

(info corner)

Chin Ho is my older brother, he's older than me by 3 years.

He's a really great brother and I wouldn't have any other one.

He's fun to be with too and he's really protective too, but I'm fine with that.

(info end)

 

"Oh, that's just a guy I'm tutoring, nothing special about him." I said.

"Oh good, I don't like you to be with a guy at this point except for Min Ki, I trust him." he said being serious.

"Haha, good, I don't like that guy I'm tutoring." I said.

"Now go to your room, brush your teeth and sleep, it's late and you still have school tomorrow." he said.

"okay, yes grandpa!" I said sarcastically.

"Hey! Come back here!" he said.

"But you told me to go to my room, pabo!" I said in conclusion.

"Touché." he said acknowledging my answer.

 

As I slept, I could only think of how Donghae was actually nice to me, but I treated him badly. I should give him a chance, but if I let him in my heart, he's only gonna break it because when a girl likes a playboy, when he's sure that he's captured her heart, he rips it and breaks it. So, I just slept

 

TERRENCE'S CORNER~

Hey guys!

Thanks for the subscribes! It has gotten up three more times! I hope you enjoy this. keep on reading.

Oh, and P.S. I'm not a girl, I'm a guy writing for a girl. :D

 

@Meldina: Haha, well, you got your wish here!