One date, just one date

Playboy + Unbelieving Girl = Awesome adventure

[Donghae's POV]

As I woke up, I felt relaxed, unaware of anything happening around me.

Then, I looked at my watch and suddenly, I had a "heart attack."

It was 7:45, school was on 8:00.

I ran, put on my clothes, got my back pack which had a note on top of it that I opened while grabbing my car keys.

It said;

"Hyung, there is a very important reason why I didn't wake you, my very valid reason is that, hey, it's fun, you only live life once so if you kill me in school, I will totally understand but if you do, I will get my revenge."

I was freaking enraged by my stupid dongsaeng.

GAH!

I'm so frustrated.

Focus on the road you, focus, I must've been pretty mad I almost didn't watch the road.

It could probably have caused me an accident.

I arrived at school. I parked my black Ford Mustang Fastback.

I saw the devil's face, my evil dongsaeng, Kyuhyun.

 

"Kyuhyun, you have a lot of explaining, wait, you explained, so now it's payback with 7 minutes left of time to spare." I said deviously.

"Hyung, please, I'm sorry." He said with a scared expression on his face.

I clenched my fists as I was about to punch him until I saw Mi Young and she was so pretty and all my anger went away.

I slapped myself and I just went back and thought; "She's just another target, don't fall in love."

"Hey Mi Young!" I said putting on the game face.

"Hey Donghae." she said back.

"Want me to walk you to class?" I said hoping for a good reply.

"No thanks." she said.

"Please!" I said with a pouting aegyo.

"Fine, fine." she said finally giving in to my aegyo.

"Yey~!" I said.

"Soareyoufreetomorrownight?" I said or muttered at least,quickly because of nervousness.

"What? Slow down, you're talking too fast." she said as if scolding me.

I sighed and sighed and finally had the guts to talk slowly.

"So...Are you free tomorrow night?" I asked slowly and I thought, I might fall in love with this girl, I need some space already.

"No thanks, I'm busy." she said.

 

[Mi Young's POV]

Sheesh, what a pain, he's always disturbing me.

I've got to admit, he's got persistence but why does he have to be so cute!?!

 

"So how are you busy?" He asked me.

"Um... I have to study for the exams and so should you." I said.

"So since you are my tutor, will you please tutor me?" He said happily.

 

Ding Ding Ding Ding

 

The bell went off and he had to wait for my reply.

 

"I'll think about it." I said, leaving his mind hanging for my reply.

"Make a good choice, which is to go." He said while slowly walking away.

"I said I'll think about it." I said obviously being annoyed by his persistence.

 

A few of the periods passed fast even if I had no fun.

I quickly hid, I saw Donghae looking for me in the Cafeteria.

I just kept hiding from him.

I apparently forgot to eat lunch and other than Donghae looking for me, so was Min Ki.

I was freaking hungry and I couldn't bear the pain and the bell just rang.

 

I walked slowly to class and that's all I remember then I out.

I couldn't remember anything up to that point until I woke up in the nurse's room laying on the bed.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Min Ki and the obviously expected, Donghae.

 

"Hey, she's awake, are you okay Mi Young?" asked my worried best friend.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked.

"You out, luckily Donghae brought you here." he said telling the truth.

"He did? You really did that Donghae?" I asked Min Ki and Donghae afterwards.

"Yeah, why not?" he said.

"Because, I don't know, just, I didn't expect it." I said.

"Well expect things like that to be happening more often now." he said.

"About that thing tomorrow night, sure, I'll study with you because I owe you, so just as friends?" I said feeling thankful at what Donghae had done for me.
"Well, I have to get to class, I'll leave you two here." Said Min Ki playfully.

"Yah! It's dismissal time, there isn't class anymore." I said even as I checked my watch.

 

Then Min Ki got up and just ran out the room.

"So, just as friends?" I asked again at Donghae.

"Yeah, just as friends." he said back.

"Great." I said.

"It's a date then." he said.

"A d.d..date?" I said.

"I mean study date." he said.

"Oh, okay, I guess I should be getting home then." I said standing up not feeling a hundred percent because I also fell on my ankle and it got sprained.

"Ow!" I exclaimed as I tried to stand.

"Hey, you broke your ankle too." he said stupidly.

"And now you tell me, I can see that!" I said shouting at his stupidity.

"Ehehe...." He said innocently.

"Come on, I'll drive you home, 19 Cloverleaf avenue was it?" he said obviously remembering my address.

 

We drove and drove in his really cool car, but it was silent, and weird for me. 

 

"Hey Donghae, how many girlfriends have you had before?" I asked breaking the silence.

"That's a weird question but I think I've had about 13 girlfriends before." he said awkwardly.

"Wow, that's a lot. A real lot." I said.

"Don't act so surprised, I know you've heard rumors about me in school." he said.

"Yeah, I really have." I said.

"Do you believe them?" he asked.

"I think so, sorry, but there's too much evidence that you did." I said.

"Oh, so that's what you think of me then." He said sadly.

"No! No! I mean, despite those rumors, you're actually pretty nice." I said lying just to cheer him up.

"Aww, that's so nice." he said.

 

We stopped at my house.

 

"So, this is where I get off, ouch." I said while trying to get up.

"I'll walk you to the door." he said kindly.

"NO, I don't need---ow!-----Maybe I do need help." I said.

 

He let me put my arm around him and he held my waist, for some reason I blushed and so did he.

 

"Omo. I might like this guy for real but it will hurt if I do." I said in my mind.

 

Ding Dong

He rang the door bell.

Then Chin Ho opened the door and had a weird look on his face.

 

"What happened here?" Chin Ho said protectively.

"Oh, I hurt my leg and Donghae was just helping me." I said to protect Donghae from my ever so violent brother about my love life.

"Okay, well leave her to me now, uh, kid." Chin Ho said sternly.

"Yes, sunbae." Donghae said nervously.

 

Then he carefully gave me to Chin Ho.

 

"Bye Mi Young, be safe, get well soon!" Donghae said with his encouraging voice.

"Bye Donghae, thanks for the ride." I said back.

"He's a nice guy, why don't you like him?" Chin Ho said.

"Personal reasons." I said.

"Well, if you did, I'd be fine with it." he said.

"That won't happen." I said.

"Just saying." He said.

 

He put me down on the bed and got out my room.

I just stared blankly, I always do that.

I think I do like him.

I don't know.

He's just so nice.

GAH!

This is frustrating.

Anyways, I just ate because I was so freaking hungry and the day ended faster than I expected.

 

-_FireRocks_- Corner

So guys, like it?

Hate it?

Say anything about it?

New chapter from the dead!

Read, Comment, Subscribe. :)