Hell's study, Heaven's date

Playboy + Unbelieving Girl = Awesome adventure

[Mi Young's POV]

Blood rushed through my veins while I was putting my dress and my make-up on.

Kind of ironic though, I barely put any make-up on but I don't know why this time I did.

But I couldn't actually be falling for Donghae, I mean look at him.

He's annoying, a playboy, cute, I mean what?! Cute, no, I didn't just say that.

Even if I dislike him, I still have to admit, he's awfully cute and nice and many other nice things.

Then, I slapped myself mentally, get it together Mi Young, he's just another one of them.

But I just couldn't help and think that he might actually be genuine and nice and I just give him loads of crap.

Nah, anyways, just do this date right. I mean "study date" right and pretend you don't care.

 

[Donghae's POV]

"Hyung, you're kind of getting really serious about this girl, are you sure you're still playing her?" Kyuhyun said giving me a weird look.

"Yeah dongsaeng, I am just playing with her, can't you see my act?" I said to him while going back to look at the mirror while combing my hair.

"Dongsaeng, you really look like you like this girl." said Eunhyuk while he was playfully twisting his hair.

"I don't fall for them, they fall for me." I said back to him while I wasn't losing my attention to the mirror.

"I'm just saying, be careful." Eunhyuk said with the "You'll regret this" face.

"I'm suave and careful for sure." I said looking at him with my awesome hair.

 

I quickly put on my special perfume and I walked to the door and grabbed my keys.

I slowly went to my car, opened the door and started the engine.

I still remember where Mi Young lived and I arrived there pretty fast.

 

[Mi Young's POV]

I was outside sitting on the tire swing which had been there on the tree for years ever since I was a baby.

I still don't remember how I got into this mess in the first place. 

(flashback)

 

As I opened my eyes, I saw Min Ki and the obviously expected, Donghae.

 

"Hey, she's awake, are you okay Mi Young?" asked my worried best friend.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked.

"You out, luckily Donghae brought you here." he said telling the truth.

"He did? You really did that Donghae?" I asked Min Ki and Donghae afterwards.

"Yeah, why not?" he said.

"Because, I don't know, just, I didn't expect it." I said.

"Well expect things like that to be happening more often now." he said.

"About that thing tomorrow night, sure, I'll study with you because I owe you, so just as friends?" I said feeling thankful at what Donghae had done for me.

(flashback end)

*Sigh*

Now I have to be with him even more when I'm already tutoring him.

I heard the screeches of tires nearby then I saw the black Ford Mustang Fastback that I had been driven in many, many times.

Then. a handsome guy came out of the car looking all cool with his sunglasses.

"Hop on." he said oh so dreamily.

"Dae, dae." I said painfully while stepping into the passenger's seat.

"So, first, we'll be going to a restaurant for dinner, you like Chinese food, right?" he said like a little boy that he is.

"I love Chinese food! I mean, yeah, Chinese food, cool." I said first screaming oh so happily.

"Good." He said while accelerating the car really fast.

"Slow down!" I said while holding onto the seat and putting my seatbelt quickly.

"Oh, I forgot, I was driving with a girl."  He said while slowing down.

"What do you mean "a girl". I said while doing the quote and quote action.

"Nothing, nothing, I'm just saying guys love speed." he said, the ist he is.

"Yeah, whatever, I'm turning the radio on." I said while grabbing the remote. I couldn't solve how to turn it on.

"You turn it on" I said to him giving him the remote while doing my aegyo.

"Haha, fine, fine." He said while blushing. Then the station that was playing had the song, "Passenger's Seat" by Stephen Speaks.

"Uhm....change the station, I feel uncomfortable with this song playing." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Why so?" He said not focusing on the road.

"AH! Focus on the road and I just feel like this song is uncomfortable especially since I'm in the passenger's seat!" I said shouting as he looked back at the road.

"Fine! Stop screaming!" he shouted as well while switching radio channels and finally stopping on Trax's "Oh my Goddess".

Then Donghae started singing: 

so ONE hadeon TWO my girl
THREE nuni busin rorellai oh
hey lady FOUR my love FIVE bunman mannajullae?

"Hahaha, you know this song?" I said to him while obviously laughing.

"Yup, I love this song." he said smiling.

"Haha, me too." I said to him while dancing in the seat.

"You know, I've always had this secret of wanting to be a star in the future that's why I train really hard." he said being genuine, I could sense it.

"That's cool, I'll certainly be a fan~" I said also being genuine.

"So, we're here." he said as we both went out the car in unison.

 

We went into a fancy Chinese restaurant where the waiters looked more like butlers.

"May I take your coat, sir?" The receptionist said.

"Yes please." he said handing in his coat.

"Table for two?" said the receptionist while signalling a waiter to show us to our table.

"Yes sir." Donghae said as he was holding my hand to the table.

It was kind of cute the way he held my hand, like a little kid dragging his mom to the toys' department.

He took the seat and let me sit on it like a true gentleman.

"Thanks Donghae-ssi." I said while smiling.

"Cheonmaneyo, hey, um, can you just call me oppa from now on?" he asked curiously.

"Sure, Donghae-oppa." I said. "And can I make a nickname for you? Donghae is too long." I said to him too.

"Sure, choose one." he said while tapping his fingers on the table.

"Hm..... how about Hae-oppa?" I said unsure about the name.

"Nah, it's kind of weird, chose another one." he said sternly but politely.

"Hm... how about Dong----" I was suddenly stopped by him when I was gonna continue.

"Don't even think of Dong-oppa, Dong is kind of weird." he said in disgust.

"Hm.... here's a weird one but I don't know if it is good for you, Fishie-oppa?" I said hoping he would think it's nice.

"Haha, it's cute but why fishie?" he said giggling.

"Because, I don't know, it just is." I said to him with no valid reason

"Haha, fine then, that will be my name you call me and I shall call you moon-dongsaeng." he said to me valiantly.

"Moon? Why moon? I like it but why moon?" I said obviously curious to the name.

"Because the moon is beautiful like you~" he said in a sweet voice.

"Aww~ That's so sweet." I said genuinely.

It kind of became silent and awkward for a while until the food arrived.

"Your dinner is served." said the waiter as he walked passed.

"Thank you, sir~" I said to him.

"Let's dig in!" Donghae  Fishie-oppa said.

We ate the dinner without really having a conversation and we finished dinner pretty fast and got home to Fishie-oppa's place.

"Wow~ Nice place you have here." I said while walking in to see such a site of blue and white.

"Thanks, my parents bought me and my friends this house." he said boastfully.

"You must be pretty rich, huh?" I said to him obviously knowing he was.

"Err.. Something like that." he said trying to be humble.

"Okay! Let's start studying!" I said as I got out a few books from my backpack.

"Aigoo...fine then." he said while guiding me to his room.

"Nice room too." I said while my eyes scanned it.

"Thanks again." he said while scratching the back of his head innocently.

"So, what subject do we start with first?" I asked smiling at his frowning face.

"Aigoo, well, hardest first so, go ahead with history." He said while pouting.

"Haha, no cuteness will get me to stop tutoring you." I said while standing and being the boss.

"Let's get started then." he said while dropping his head onto a pillow.

I discussed to him about the North and South Korean war.

He was so bored and sleepy that he yawned a million times.

"I'm bored, wait here, I'll go get something." he said as he stormed out the room.

"Wait--" I said only to be welcomed by the door slam.

He came back after a while and he was bringing a bag of marshmallows.

"I have a little game I wanted to play. But first, let's go to the living room so that my room doesn't get messy.

We both sat on the white carpet floor.

"So, this game is called Truth or Fail. The stipulations are that you either catch the marshmallow and let the person throwing it tell you something about them or miss it and have to tell something about yourself. Deal?" he said while holding out his pinkie.

"Deal." I said back establishing a pinkie promise.

"Good, I throw first." he said as I opened my mouth waiting for the flying marshmallow (LOL, Flying marshmallow, so cute~)

My heart rate went up and I caught it. "Yes!" went my brain as I slowly relaxed.

"Fine, I was born on October 15, 1986." he said willingly.

"My turn!" he said while he opened his mouth waiting for the catch.

"Here goes." I said as I threw it a little bit high but he still managed to catch it.

"Yes!" he said while doing the "yes arm thingy".

"Fine then, I was born on April 6, 1987, advanced grade? Yes." I said truthfully.

We had a few catches and misses until there were a pair of intriguing truths.

"I think you're really pretty." said the sweet Fishie-oppa.

"I think you're really cute." I said as I held my head nearer to his until I could feel his breath near my mouth.

Could it be? Will I lose my first kiss to him? I'm sure I'm not his first but I don't know, he seems very genuine.

As I pulled my head closer to his, my blood was rushing and my heart was pounding as if I could imagine him hearing it.

I was about a centimeter away from feeling soft and warm lips until two strange gentlemen entered the room and we both went to our original positions.

"Hey you two lovebirds." went the evil maknae Kyuhyun.

"How's love?" went Eunhyuk.

"Shut up guys." said Fishie-oppa while blushing overly and scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, I think I should go now." I said awkwardly while grabbing my bag and asking Fishie-oppa to bring me home.

It was pretty awkward in the car, then I arrived home.

"Good Night Oppa~!" I said as I got out the car.

"G'night Moon-dongsaeng." he said as he just smiled at me.

I walked slowly to the front door where an impatient Chin Ho was waiting, tapping his feet.

"Where were you between the hours of 5:00-10:00 P.M.?" Chin Ho said like an investigator.

"I was with a friend." I said while slowly creeping my way into the room.

"A boy? Did you do anything stupid?" he said if you know what he meant.

"Ew oppa! How dare you! I would never do that!" I said while slamming the door to my room.

I did the essentials, wash my face, brush my teeth and put on my jammies.

As I lay down on my bed, I let out a big sigh.

Then I went to sleep from a big,big, big, day.

 

-_FireRocks_- Corner

So, how do you like it guys? Is it nice? There's only one way to find out.

Drumroll please, COMMENT~! Leave me comments and I'll reply to them in my next chappie.

Aigoo... I feel so lazy now, only updating like twice or thrice a week.

Anyways, Hope you guys have a great week, errr.... rest of the week? Hahaha

Good Night Asian Fanfics and all the inhabitants, and SUBSCRIBE!!!