Our Love Will Heal You

SNSD ONE-SHOTS

I was at the living room with the other members when Taeyeon suddenly went out of her room, tears threatening to escape her small eyes. All of us looked at her, worried. She tightly clutched her phone on her small and frail hands as one tear escaped from her eye. It was only 10 in the morning and it was very rare for the dorky leader to be like that at this time. Nobody talked, fearing what she would say.


"Sooyoung..." I heard her mumble as her head hung low. Hearing the name of my co-member, my heart throbbed. My heart ached. I then knew what happened. She was on her way to a charity work by car. That can only mean one thing.


"What happened?" Tiffany, in her genes, stood up and ran to Taeyeon, who in cue, knelt down. Tiffany successfully caught the shocked leader. I sat there on the couch, the book in my hands threatening to fall if I don't properly grip it.


"She.. accident." Taeyeon managed to croak though cracky voice. I gulped the lump in my throat. Accident.... Yoona gasped. Jessica cried. Sunny stood up and went to her room. Hyoyeon kept silent. Tiffany comforted the kid leader though I knew she herself needed comforting. Sooyoung's was involved in an accident. Why her? Of all people, why her? Without me knowing it, a tear escaped my eye.


"We should visit her." I heard Sunny say. I stood up and headed to the room to get dressed up. I wanted to see her. I wanted to know if she was doing well.







In the van, the atmosphere was intense. I stared out the window, watching every car that passed by. I could hear faint sounds of sobs from behind. Manager oppa is at the front, talking with someone on the phone. Probably the president. I wish she's alright. No, she needs to be alright. Just knowing she had a small cut on her finger or wrist or whatever part of her body, I'd be worried to death. Such a bubbly and cheerful such as her, I couldn't imagine lying on a hospital bed. The thought made my heart ache and tears form on the corner of my eye. In a few more minutes, we arrived at the hospital. I was the first to go out of the van, and enter the hospital.


"Yuri-ah. Let manager talk to the nurse." I glanced back at the person who stopped me. It was Sunny. Amazing how she can be so composed at the situation. I stepped back and waited for our manager to show us where Sooyoung is right now.


"Yuri, clam down." I didn't notice I was actually shaking. I looked at Sunny then my vision quickly blurred. My eyes were letting go of tears.


"She'll be alright." she engulfed me in a hug. Though her frame was small, I felt comforted. I wanted to cry everything out but not now.


"I'm scared." I confessed.


"Shh... Don't be." she cooed me.


"Girls, this way." the hug broke and we followed our manager. On the way there, the nurses recognized us. I could hear their gossips about what happened. When we arrived at the room, my heart skipped a beat. The first person who entered the room was our manager then Yoona. My feet was planted on the floor. I couldn't move. The rest entered and I step back.


"Sooyoung!" I heard Jessica inside the room. Other more sets of voices could be heard. I sat at the bench across the door, elbows on my knees, hands nervously intertwined with each other. I can't seem to enter. Knowing that Sooyoung, the old noisy and violent Sooyoung, is now laying on the bed, weak and silent. Then the door opened, shocking me.


"Yuri, she's looking for you." I glanced up and saw Taeyeon by the door, gesturing me to come inside. I gulped before standing up and entered the room. Everyone was swarmed around Sooyoung on the bed, looking at my direction. When I glanced at Sooyoung, she smiled. She weakly smiled at me, hurting my heart more. She didn't look that bad but still, I'm worried. She's currently lying down, bet slightly upright.


"Yuri-ah.." I heard her call for me. Again, my vision blurred. I walk closer and sat at the vacant seat just beside her. Then I heard the others stand up and leave. I stared at her. She looked fine but a bit weak. Her eyes were droopy, she was a bit pale and yet she looked so beautiful. I stared at her eyes and so did she.


"Are you okay?" she asked, pissing me for a moment. "I should be the one asking you that." she giggled, amusing me. How could she smile in her situation? I'm here, crying my eyes out, how could she be so calm about it? "Why are you laughing?" I asked, annoyed. I think that caught her by surprise since she stopped laughing all of a sudden. "Laughing like that when you're in this kind of situation, how could you do that?" I tried to hold in my tears as I lower my head.


"Yuri-ah.." she cupped my face making me face her. I stared at those beautiful brown orbs that always managed to make my heart skip a beat. We had a staring contest for almost one minute. "Why are you crying?" I blinked, then I knew, I was crying. A tear escaped my eye and I felt her wipe it away with thumb. Instead me comforting her, here she is, comforting me instead. "How could you smile like that?" my voice trembled. "Will something change if I cry?" she asked which caught me by surprise. I stared at her, trying to think of something to say.


"Do you think if I cry, I would get better?" I gently broke from her touch and lowered my head. "And I bet, if you guys are worried, then more are the SONEs." I flicked my head to her direction. "They already know?" she gently shook her head. "Of course they will know." then I heard her sigh before lowering her head. Something's bothering her, I could tell. "Something wrong?" She looked back up at me, worry present in her eyes. "The fans would worry to death if they knew more news about me." I heard her mumble below her breath.


"We should tell the president to just let out news that I'm okay." I sighed. She's here, a bone fractured and yet our fans is all in her mind. "Let them worry. You should also worry for you condition, Sooyoung-ah." I said, gripping tightly on her cold hand. "No! They shouldn't worry. It would make me worry too. Just let them know that I'm okay. Please tell that to manager oppa." I knew this girl. When she wanted something to happen, she'll do anything for it to happen. I have no other choice but to comply.


"You should rest now." I said as I stand up. But then she stopped me, weakly grabbing my wrist. I glance back at her and met her deep chocolate orbs. "Please stay with me." I sighed and took the seat across her. I lowered the bed where in her position was she has her back flat. While holding her hand, I ran my fingers through her hair. "Rest well, Sooyoung-ah." I whispered before planting a kiss on her forehead. "I will." she smiled. This girl is so strong. Not to mention she's younger than me. "I love you, Yuri-ah." I stared at her. "You're so random, Sooyoung-ah." I giggled. "I really do."


"I know. I love you too." I smiled, fixing the fringe of her bangs. "You should heal fast so we could perform on stage together. With the other members too. And to date of course." she smiled before nodding. Then she fell asleep.







Other artists then started to visit Sooyoung. And knowing Sooyoung, everyone brought food. Sooyoung's eyes lit up when she saw the the bundle of food now in her room. "Yuri-ah! Feed me!" she said. I quickly comply and started feeding her. Even though she's in a situation like this, she smiles. She laughs off the pain. I knew that she was really happy. Knowing everyone was worried for her, it made her smile more. So there is no reason for me to cry and mope around for her in here. Instead of crying, I'd rather support her until she heals and we could go back on stage together.


"Say ahh.." I said as I lift up the spoon and stuff food into . As expected of a shikshin, she was very greedy for food. She munched it slowly, just like a small kid that had a lot of food in . Adorable. After today, news surfaced and everyone went haywire. Fans or anti-fans, all they spoke was about Sooyoung. Along with my our fans, SONEs, we will wait for Sooyoung to heal.