Angel Of Mine

SNSD ONE-SHOTS

By the time that the guy was handled by the security, Taeyeon imprinted a smile on her face. Looking at her, you would think that she's fine and not troubled but deep inside, I know she's scared. She wouldn't show it especially to the members.


She wanted to be a leader so she didn't show any weak sides but I know right now she afraid. After a few more dances we went backstage and as soon as we entered the dressing room, the others swarmed around Taeyeon.


"Tae! Are you alright?!" Tiffany asked, teary eyed.


"Taengoo! You're not hurt?" Jessica asked panicking for the first time. The others were around her, asking if she was okay.


"I'm fine guys. Don't worry about me." I heard her assure the younger girls. While they were there troubled for Taeyeon, I was on the couch nibbling on the dead skin on my lower lip.


I wish I was there when the guy dragged her off stage. I wish I was in Sunny's shoes. But it's also a good thing that I wasn't there because if I was, I could've caused a larger scandal. I was willing to do that because I love Taeyeon. I've loved her ever since the day we were training together.


I would've killed that guy on the spot. Good thing Sunny was there instead because I know that she's calm and mature enough to handle those kinds of things. Even Hyoyeon was shocked that she didn't move.


Anyone would be after being pushed aside by an old unknown man. I continued watching the others worry for the kid leader. Seohyun was already assured that the leader is fine and now she's changing back to comfortable clothes.


The others then started to change too but as for now, all I could see was Taeyeon. I watched her carefully to see if she was troubled or anything but she kept a poker face. I felt a tap on my shoulder which shocked me making me jump a bit from the couch.


"Sooyoung, you should change to so that you girls could rest." manager oppa said. I replied with a nod. I stood up and quickly changed.


At the van I am beside Taeyeon with Tiffany and Seohyun behind us. Hyoyeon, Jessica and Sunny was in front of us. The others were seated in a separate seat. I secretly took glances at the older girl beside me.


She was staring out the window, absent minded. Her features never fail to make me stare at her with awe. She has baby like features but when you put heavy make up on her, she'd quickly change into a mature and y woman.


"Soo, you okay?" I heard her ask as she stares at me with a puzzled expression.


"Y-Yeah.." I stuttered as I look away, avoiding her gaze.


"You sure?"


"I should be the one asking you that, Tae." I look back, straight at her eyes. I think that took her by surprise since she went silent for a minute only staring at me. The others were asleep so it didn't matter if I was talking too loud or too low.


"Are you okay, Tae?" I repeat catching her avoiding eyes.


"Yeah." she looked back outside.


"You're scared Tae." I held her hand and gave it a squeeze.


"...." I pulled her face to my shoulder making her lean on it. I wanted to comfort her. Since she was doing the comforting to the other members a few minutes ago, I want to be the one to comfort her now.


Few seconds later I heard low sobs. I immediately knew that she was the one crying. She leaned on my left shoulder and with my left hand, I caressed her hair, comforting her.


"Shh. I'm here Tae." by the time I was hearing her sobbing, I felt tears form on the corner of my eye. It hurts me deep inside seeing her like this. Seeing that she was doing the comforting when deep inside she wants to be comforted.


"I'm scared, Soo..." she said between sobs. Shifting my position, I faced and hugged her. By the time we hugged, her sobs went louder. I rubbed my hand at her back, comforting her as she cries.


"It's gonna be okay, Tae." I assured her as she hugs me back. I broke from the hug, cupped her face and leveled her eyes to mine and stared at her straight to the eyes. Those captivating eyes had tears on the corner of her it and one tear escaped from her eyes, running down her cheeks.


I wiped it away with my thumb and smiling at her.


"I'd be sure that next time, it wouldn't happen again." I smile at her.


"...."


On the way back to the dorm, she leaned on my shoulder, sleeping. The others didn't wake up at all at the sobs earlier and I was thankful. By the time we entered the others went to do their own business.


Some went to their rooms, others went to the kitchen. The others went to the living room and switched the TV on. I led Taeyeon to their bedroom where in we were the only people inside.


Sunny was with Yuri and Yoona in their room. I held Taeyeon's waist supporting her to her bed. When I laid her down, I was about to leave but she stopped me, grabbing my wrist. I look back at her, puzzled.


"D-Don't leave.." I heard her mumble. With a smile, I sat by the edge of the bed. It was 9 PM and I'm guessing she's already sleepy. She didn't let go of my hand and she even intertwined our fingers.


Her hands were trembling. She was still scared.


"Won't you lie down?" she asked with a shaky voice. I complied trying hard to comfort the scared girl. But this is awkward. Well for me it is, but I think for her it's normal. I stared at the ceiling calming myself down.


This is tempting. Her beside me in a bed made my heart beat faster and louder. Sure we shared rooms before but we were never alone. We were with Yoona.


"Y'know, the whole time that the guy dragged me away, you were in my mind." I heard her confess as she wraps her arms to my neck.


"I wanted to be the one to bring you back but Sunny was there anyways." I said not looking at her eyes. I felt her hand by my shoulder and forced me sideways and face her. Now our faces were centimeters away and that made my heart beat loudly and I doubt Taeyeon won't hear it.


Before I could say something, I heard her cry again. Sobs filled the room as I face her. I hugged her, comforting her again. I wrap my arms around her neck, which is burried on my neck.


As she sobs, I felt her tears wet my neck and her breath tickled my skin. Simple skinship like this made my mind go blank but I liked it. I like the way she cries on front of me but when faced with the others, she show's her leader like expression.


It makes me feel that she trusts me. I rub my palm on her back, comforting the older girl in my arms.


"Shh." we stayed like that for hours but to me it was like minutes. She cried till she was contented. After she calmed down, I backed slightly backed away with my arms still wrapped around her body.


"I didn't know you cried a lot, Taengoo." I mumbled with a giggle.


"I was scared, meanie." she pouted. She cuddled closer to me making my body stiff.


"Thank you for being her Youngie." I heard her mumbled against my neck.


"No problem. I would do anything for our leader." I smile but it faded when she backed away and back faced me.


"Leader, huh." she mumbled very low. Was she upset? Did I do something wrong?


"Tae? Something wrong?" I ask cuddling closer where in my body touch.


"Nothing.." she said. I wrap my arms around her waist and buried my face to her neck, taking in her scent. The soapy and fresh scent that Kim Taeyeon wore all the time.


"Did I say something you didn't like?" I asked making sure my breath would brush against her nape and I'm guessing that tensed her since her body stiffened.


"N-Nothing.. Y-You said leader.." in a swift move, I jumped to the other side, our faces only inches away.


"You are our leader, Taengoo-ah." I purred to her.


"Why, should you be more than a leader?" I with half of my lids open as I stare at her.


"N-No.. Why're are you still here anyways? Shouldn't you be sleeping with Sica?" Why is she stuttering? Feeling being pushed away, I slowly sat down and was about to leave but then I felt someone stop me from moving. I smirked before facing her with an annoyed expression.


"What? I thought you wanted me to sleep with Sica?" I ask, trying to sound annoyed. I broke from her grip and walked away while saying, "Do you hate me that much to even push me aside?".


By the time I came in contact with the cold metal doorknob, I felt arms being s around my waist.


"S-Soo.. I-I'm not pushing you aside.. I-I'm sorry." I kept mum and I'm guessing that made her more nervous. Not saying a word, I turned back facing her.


"Tae, y'know your a leader to us right? You're the leader of Girls' Generation." I smiled at her as I cup her face. CUTE!! I squished her face, making her lips pout and her eyes go smaller at the impact of her cheeks being squished.


I let go of her face with a laugh. Just like a kid. A young angel. You're an angel, Kim Taeyeon.


"And most importantly, you're an angel of mine." I pecked her on the lips and in an instant, her face went bright red.


"Y'know, ever since the we were trainees, I've loved you." I rest my forehead on hers and stared straight at her eyes.


"Though I know you look at us just like sisters. Sorry but after what happened back at the stage, it made me go furious. I was mad and I wanted to be in Sunny's position. I wanted to be the one to sa--"


I was cut off when I felt soft lips kiss mine. Her lips against mine made my mind go blank. Wait, why was she kissing me? After the kiss, I eyed her puzzled.


"You talk too much, Youngie." she said with a smile that made me smile back like an idiot.


"I love you too." she stuck her tongue out. I pinched her nose for because she was like a kid, a really cute kid.


"You're making too much effort in tip-toeing Taengoo-ah." I earning a loud slap on my arm which was supposed to be painful but I felt numb because of her smile.


"You're my angel, Tae. Mine." I said as I hug her possessively.


"Yep. I'm yours and your mine." I heard her mumble as I hug her.

 

 

A/N: This was when Taeyeon was manhandled before. Posted it on LJ and decided to move it here, don't get confused with the timeline. :)