Screw Cuddle

SNSD ONE-SHOTS

 

She always worked until midnight. No, let’s rephrase that. She always worked over midnight. She would overwork herself just to get satisfied in her grades. College life was hard, that fact is undeniable. You really needed to work your of for you to pass the exams given.

 

She settled her cup of coffee beside her laptop, a dangerous thing she knows but keeps doing it, while pushing up her glasses that slid down her nose. Another project she had to work on, another reason for her to sleep until the lights of the sun greets her.

 

“It’s worth the hard work.” She mumbles before inhaling and started typing again on her laptop. As she was typing, her phone started ringing, slightly shocking her. Standing up from her computer chair she walked to her bed, where her phone was idly settled.

 

“Hello?” her cracky voice greeted the person on the other line. It was obvious that sleep was haunting her but of course, she didn’t allow that to happen. “Soo?” the familiar angelic voice asked and Sooyoung hummed as she walks back to her laptop.

 

“God, your voice sounds so unhealthy!” and from there, Sooyoung knew who was on the other line. “What do you want, Tae?” she harshly asked as she settles the phone in between her shoulder and her cheek while she starts typing again.

 

“I’m actually at your front door…” and a pause came making Sooyoung again grab the phone and waited for the other person to continue. “Can I sleep at your place tonight?”

 

 

“What? Why?”
“Just want to.”
“Is that even a reason?”
“For me it is.”
“God Taengoo, I’m busy.”
“I can help!”
“You’ll wake up Yuri.”
“Don’t you two have separate rooms?” Sooyoung paused, cursing for how Taeyeon knew about that. She removed the black frame across her eyes and settled it on the desk before pinching the bridge of her nose, contemplating.

 

“You’ll still wake her up with your noise.” Sooyoung harshly said, spinning in circles on her computer chair. And there came a loud whine, a thing that Sooyoung find so adorable.

 

“Please? I can’t go back now. My roommate won’t open the door.” Without saying a word, Sooyoung hang up and quietly headed to the door to greet the shorter girl. As soon as the door flew open, a toothy grin was plastered on the kid like woman’s face making Sooyoung roll her eyes.

 


“Be quiet, midget.” Sooyoung said as she started walking back inside, leaving the pouting shoter girl to close the door and trail behind. Once they arrived in Sooyoung’s room, “Gawd, aren’t you freaked out that your only source of light is that freaking laptop?”

 

Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders as she switched the lights on, showing a clean room. Like she owned the room, Taeyeon walked to the bed and lied with a groan. “If your roommate won’t let you in, then that means you’ll sleep here for the night?” the taller woman asked as she wore her glasses and return to work.

 

“Most probably. Jessica’s really grumpy these days.” Taeyeon said as she stared at the white ceiling with her arms extended in both opposite directions. And again, silence came. It was a comfortable silence though. “Don’t Yuri chase you out?” a random question came out of Taeyeon.

 

It took a few minutes before Sooyoung could answer since her focus was on her project, “Erm..” she paused before finally turning around to look at the smaller girl on the bed, “Not really. She usually brings her friends here though, resulting me to go to your room instead.”

 


“Huh and now here I am.” Taeyeon said as she turned her head to the side to meet the brown orbs of Sooyoung. Their eyes locked while talking to each other, “Well since Yul was busy with studying earlier, she has no time to bring friends tonight.”

 

Again, silence came to them and Sooyoung decided to resume in doing her project. Taeyeon then slowly closed her eyes as she lets her senses dominate her. All she heard was her heartbeat, her breathing, and the fast typing sounds coming from Sooyoung.

 

“What time will you sleep?” Taeyeon asked, concern conspicuous in her tone. Sooyoung continued typing though, like she hadn’t heard a thing. Taeyeon knew the latter was just focusing on her project. “I don’t know. Maybe in an hour or two?” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“One or two? It’s already thirty minutes to two in the morning!” Taeyeon loudly said making the taller girl spin around and shush her down, her index finger pressed against her lips.

 

Quickly sinking, Taeyeon pierced her lips. “I have to finish this. So one or two more hours. And please lower your voice? You’re waking her up you midget.” Sooyoung said as she again turned around.

 

Putting on a sour expression, Taeyeon quietly stood up and sneaked up behind Sooyoung. Then like Taeyeon had a complete different side of her, she wore an extremely evil smirk. Taeyeon took a tight grip of the sides of the computer chair and then… BAM!

 

She harshly pulled the chair backwards resulting the taller girl to fall backwards while she shouted her lungs out.  Sooyoung was panting like crazy while Taeyeon laughed hysterically. Growling, Sooyoung stood up while she clutched her back as the shorter girl kept laughing, her knees losing strength to keep her standing resulting her to fall to the ground.

 

“You—You should’ve s-seen your face!!” Taeyeon laughed, clutching her stomach as tears formed at the corner of her eyes. Sooyoung’s lips curved into a frown. She quickly carried the laughing woman and threw her to the bed, making the latter slightly yelp.

 

Grabbing the pillows, Sooyoung slammed them hard against Taeyeon’s face resulting the latter to laugh harder. Both of them stopped when they heard the door flung open. “Will you two shut up?”

 

There stood a sluggish Yuri, back slumped while her right hand was on the doorframe, supporting her weight. She looked really tired. She looked like a ghost. “Oh damn, you woke her up.” Sooyoung whispered as she jumps of the bed and head to her roommate.

 

“I’m sorry Yul. You can go back to sleep now.” Sooyoung grinned toothily, hoping it would calm down the angry Yuri and luckily, the latter just turned around with a groan whispering incoherent stuff.

 

Closing the door, Taeyeon again laughed. “I thought I saw a ghost!” a sigh escaped the lips of Sooyoung as she calmly sits on her computer chair. “You’re really becoming troublesome, Taengoo.” Sooyoung whispered as she started typing again.

 

Taeyeon heard that though and she admits it slightly hurt her. Not in the mood to laugh again, she falls back on the bed and rests her forearm over her eyes, covering her chocolate brown orbs. Minutes passed and Sooyoung became puzzled at the sudden silence from the shorter girl.

 

Turning around to check on the shorter girl, she saw Taeyeon there, a forearm resting above her eyes, a gesture she knew what meant. She’s crying. Pressing her lips together, she stood up and walked to Taeyeon.

 

her bottom lip, she anxiously sat beside Taeyeon, the bed creaked at the sudden weight supporting. Pushing up the glasses that again slid down her nose, she poked the side of Taeyeon, making her slightly jerk.

 

“Ya, are you crying?” she asked even though she could hear low sobs coming from the shorter girl. Guilt spread through her veins and she didn’t like the feeling. All of a sudden, Taeyeon stood up and walked to the door, shocking Sooyoung.

 

With quick steps, Taeyeon walked to the door until Sooyoung engulfed her in a back hug, face buried deep in her neck. Arms wrapped around the slim waist of the shorter girl, she felt the hot breath brushing against the skin of her neck.

 

S-Sorry… Don’t go b-back.” And then Taeyeon’s lips curved into a smile as she wraps her arms around Sooyoung’s. Turning around, not breaking the hug in the process, Taeyeon looked directly into the taller girl’s eyes. And there Sooyoung saw, there were no tears at those enchanting eyes.



Slightly backing away, Sooyoung stared at those eyes. “You weren’t crying?!” she whispered loudly, making the shorter girl in her arms giggle. Instead of answering, she wrapped her arms around the neck of the taller girl and buried her head in the neck of the younger girl.

 

I knew you were overworking yourself that’s why I came here.” She whispered against the delicate skin, sending a wave of shivers to Sooyoung’s spine. Rolling her eyes, Sooyoung broke the hug and walked back to her room, Taeyeon again trailing behind.

 

They entered the room and Sooyoung sat again at her computer chair, frustrating the kid like woman. Pouting, Taeyeon walked to the back of Sooyoung’s chair and wrapped her arms around the neck of the busy girl.

 

“Yah, won’t you like.. take a rest?” she whispered as she rests her head on the crown of Sooyoung. Sighing, the taller girl ceased her typing. “As much as I want to, I have to pass this tomorrow.” The taller girl didn’t resume her typing though and Taeyeon saw this as a chance to persuade her to bed.

 

“Just for five minutes.” Taeyeon said, a smirk plastered on her face as the taller girl finally stood up from the chair and headed to the bed. And minutes later, both women were in bed, the shorter one possessively being hugged.

 

What time will you leave?” Sooyoung asked as she tightens the hug, obviously not wanting the idea of the shorter girl leaving. “Didn’t I say that I’d stay for the night?” Taeyeon said as she closes her eyes, savoring the warmth of Sooyoung.

 

“Oh right…” Sooyoung muttered, as she stands upright making the shorter whine at the sudden loss of warmth. “Where’re you going?” Taeyeon said, half whining half growling.

 

 

“Its already five minutes.”
“What?! It isn’t even three minutes!”

 

Sooyoung ignored the whine and sat at the computer and in seconds, sounds of typing echoed in the room. Frustrated, Taeyeon again stood up and stomped to Sooyoung. She forcefully made Sooyoung look at her and started kissing the plump lips, shocking the taller girl.

 

Ever so slowly, Taeyeon massaged the lip of Sooyoung and later on, the taller girl gave up and wrapped her arms around the neck of Taeyeon, pulling her closer. And then, the need of oxygen came, forcing both women to break
the heating kiss.

 

I missed you, a lot. Can’t we just… cuddle?” Taeyeon said with a pout while showing her puppy eyes, a weapon she loved to use to Sooyoung. Biting her lower lip, she turned around and finally turned her laptop off after saving her project.

 

Taeyeon then guided Sooyoung to the bed and once they got there, Taeyeon straddled the taller girl, making her smirk. “I thought cuddle?” she said as she wraps her arms around the slim waist of the girl straddling her.

 

“Screw cuddle.” Taeyeon said as she started to feverishly kiss Sooyoung, wrapping her arms around the neck of the taller girl. The latter gladly accepted the hot kisses until she felt Taeyeon slip her hands under her shirt.

 

Breaking the kiss, she backed away making Taeyeon whine. “I’m too t-tired.” Sooyoung said, flushed all of a sudden. “You won’t move.” Taeyeon insisted but Sooyoung stopped her by gripping both slim wrists of Taeyeon. Sooyoung looked at her directly in her eyes and she saw how dilated they were.

 

Just kiss me slowly then.” Sooyoung said and in seconds, she felt Taeyeon press their lips together. Arms wrapped around Sooyoung’s neck, Taeyeon passionately kissed the lips of her lover.

 

Massaging the lower lip with a slow pace, Taeyeon nibbled on them eliciting a moan from the taller girl. Ever so slowly, Taeyeon kept showering love at the taller girl’s lips and in that instant, she felt that was loved. Sooyoung then started kissing back, eyes closed.

 

Taeyeon then slipped her tongue in which the latter welcomed with a sigh. Sooyoung’s hands then slipped, like it had a mind of its own, under Taeyeon’s shirt, feeling the bare skin of her back.

 

Feeling the warm palms run in circles in her back, Taeyeon couldn’t help but arch her back from the sensual pleasure she was receiving. Lips still attached, Sooyoung heard Taeyeon whimper. Sooyoung then broke the kiss and started kissing her way down to Taeyeon’s jaw.

 

And from there, Sooyoung forgot she even had a project to submit.

 

 

***

 

 

Sooyoung woke up at the alarm and with squinted eyes, she put the alarm to a stop. She then felt an arm loosely draped on her waist and she glanced to her side. There she saw a kid like woman peacefully sleeping with her eyes closed.

 

Such a beautiful sight.

 

Calmly, she lie beside her but suddenly, “! My project!” quickly getting off the bed, she rushed to her closet to wear anything in sight and continue her unfinished project.

 

“Ugh…” Taeyeon groaned as she heard all the loud curses coming from her lover. Sitting upright, she rubbed her eye with the back of her palm and observed Sooyoung. “Damn! Its already noon?!” and then there came another loud curse.

 

“This is all your fault Kim Taeyeon!!” Sooyoung yelled, not bothering to look back at her lover who was chuckling at Sooyoung’s reaction. Jumping off the bed and slipping her large oversized shirt, she sneaked behind Sooyoung and wrapped her arms around the neck of the taller girl.

 

 

“I love you too, Choi Sooyong.”
“Leave me alone! I have to finish this! Sh*t! This is all your fault!”


 

Taeyoen giggled as she planted feather like kisses on Sooyoung’s neck and down to her exposed shoulder due to the oversized shirt.